It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Here! They're Here! breaking.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said...

They entered in July, the intelligence came in late August or early September.

I'm not sure what to make of this but it does make me very nervous. Especially when you combine it with that Senator who closed his offices in D.C. I have to wonder if these two things are related.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
First of all, if im reading it correctly, this is intelligence from July.

No, late August early September. The events happened in July.

if they know they were carrying Black backpacks and they know exactly the direction they headed, why werent they chased?

It says an intelligence source is acting as a witness. That source might be, say, a farmer, a bum, a mexican illegal immigrant part of the same 'transport' or whatever, but not the border patrol or gov. Agents.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
White Chechens would probably just pass for Russians in the US. You can be sure they'd know english, it would be a pre-requisite for the "mission". So just a heavy Russian accent, as I'm not too sure many Americans could pick differences in regional caucasus accents.

(caucasus = caucasian = white)

[edit on 13-10-2004 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said...

You'll believe this "reliable" source over the over the "unreliable" source that provided intelligence of WMD's in Iraq? I still say that it's a bogus report.

The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said.
A second U.S. official said the report is being investigated, but said it could not be determined whether the group of Chechens actually entered the country, as the intelligence source reported.
"We don't know whether or not that report is true," this official said.

[edit on 13/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
White Chechens would probably just pass for Russians in the US. You can be sure they'd know english, it would be a pre-requisite for the "mission". So just a heavy Russian accent,

Ahah! Here are the culprits

Apparently they are trying to wreak havoc with the american ecosystem

This map must point to the location of the drop off point

Apparently Chechyan women are very esily annoyed, and much taller than the men

The backbacks probably carried highly advanced explosive devices, ones that have variable triggers and that can detonate long after the planter has left.

Here one can see what appears to be their leadership

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I love the part that says,"said to be wearing backpacks". Don't leave me in suspense! Were they wearing shoes? Matching hand-bags?

lol
dont forget the matching Cap aswell...its a dead give away

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's a couple of months old and nothing has happened yet.
I don't see any reason why Chechens would want to do anything to the US.
That doesn't help their case for independence.

The "Chechens" fighting for independence are the same group of "Afghans" that fought for Afghani independence.

That is to say they are Saud'i Arabian backed Islamic Extremists. Many of them are Saudi and Egyptian nationals.

They arent interested in a free Chechen state, they want an Islamic State.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join