It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor who "kicked" Holy Spirit into woman banned from UK! Religious discrimination?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I don't know who is crazier? they guy that preaches this stuff or the people who follow it.

I have to agree with the uk gov on this one, if they are suppose to keep their populations safe from harm, then at least in this case they are doing so. it is bad enough with the door knockers and abuse you get from preaches when passing by on the street, the last thing the British people need is being assaulted to believe in Jesus.

it is better for his own protection that he remains outside the u.k. we don't fight with guns in this country so have to rely on hand to hand combat to defend ourselves, he would find out that it is not only religious nutters who can assault people and would be going home via air ambulance.

so it is better for all parties that he stays away.

anyone think he looks like bubba ray? "reverend get the tables"
edit on 25-8-2012 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I watched the first two minutes of the vid...and thought "This guy must be a standup comic"...
but no?
He's actually a pastor?

He's also a violent psychopath, and should not be banned just from UK, but from walking around in public. Let him try that crap in a prison somewhere, kicking the inmates full of the Holy Spirit...he wouldn't last a day.

Disgraceful.
Plus, sorry, but he doesn't look like the healthiest of bullies.
Idiot.
And the audience is laughing!! This is a church service? F'real? Nahhh. GOTTA be a stand-up routine. Or a complete jackass.

This makes me facepalm.
*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Ha ha the guy with the laptop in that video?!

"Must attempt to portray God taking over my body whilst saving the laptop".

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Props to whoever thought to link Emerson, Lake and Palmer to the video but... no. This isn't Christian behaviour, this guy is an abusive nut.

Ban him from where ever you want, it isn't a religious discrimination issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by OwenGP185

I have seen the movement change, but I remember reading books about old time revivals, they could get pretty wild,

But this new movement with the hitting and kicking I never seen this before.

Little pentecostal churches I have attended, were wonderful people with the exuberance of joy, you just can't wipe the smile off your face when you are in their services.

edit on 103131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

It's actually not as new as you might think.....Smith Wigglesworth who became very influential in the early history of Pentecostalism used the same kind of techniques sometimes. Incidentally he came from England.
When a man came forward for healing of persistent stomach pains caused by ulcer's he punched him so hard in the stomach that the man reportedly flew half way across the room.
Also a couple brought their 2 month old baby to him at a meeting who had a deformity of the spine .....he picked the baby up and threw it against a wall and when the baby fell to the ground he kicked the baby like a football across the floor! ...both were reported to be healed instantly.
There were other incident's like that at his meetings.

It was called an aggressive Holy faith....taking ground from the devil by force in Jesus name.

I'm not expressing an opinion either way....I'm just saying it's been done before.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You know how there is things you think you will never hear a person say?

'So I jumped onto him, and I got into a full mount.'
- Todd Bentley, Christian Pastor

This comment will stay as a mark on my soul for sometime. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Atleast here we got a pastor that does to people physicaly what his religion does to them mentaly.

An amazingly hilarious bit of irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join