Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Pastor who "kicked" Holy Spirit into woman banned from UK! Religious discrimination?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hippies going wild around the world. San Francisco summer of love. Woodstock. Goa.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
1 Praise ye the LORD.

Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts:

praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet:

praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance:

praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals:

praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

Praise ye the LORD.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by Unity_99

So where does that leave that the papacy, Calvinism, Lutheranism and Christian colonialism?

Is there a completely new non-violent form of Christianity all of a sudden?

Or is it just a convenient way of sanitizing certain sects that are probably also violent?

What verses prove that Christianity is non-violent?
Please tell me more.

Well if they're not following Christ, then in every single era, it leaves them as WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Indeed Jesus does return with a mighty sword to weed out the unrighteous and until then we are told to prepare and do no harm. What happens to the unrighteous is up for debate.

Depending on your definition of "sword". If you mean as a militaristic sword that is capable of harming another, then this isn't Christ. You know the mystery school guys who wrote the bible are really really crafty and use the most cheating methods to divide the so called wheat from the chaff.

It's all a trap and test and they pat themselves on the back as being the Testers and off the hook, to our little "testee" position, not realizing they most certainly are not off the hook and that they will answer as we all do, the Bible says even the Elohim, answer, in psalm 82, just as mortal as the adams, and admonished to stop propping up corruption and elitism and tend to the orphans and widows, basically those in need. I suppose they imagine themselves above Elohim.

But, as Christ pointed out, its all metaphor, and has layers of meaning, and history itself has been rewritten many times by the greedy and power seekers.

To literally follow the bible is not something that the tender heart of a child would support, and the heart of a child is what we are meant to attain, in the gospel of Thomas, it is a suckling infant. Why? Tender, loving, and completely deprogrammed, no programs not even religous ones, nothing to mar their love.

The "sword" everyone sees as Appollyon coming in from revelations 9/11 to rule with an iron fist, and that the Elite follow, (and Appollyon is NOT Christ), is actually the sword of Truth, cutting through the BS and programming. if its truly in Christ's hands.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

His garments will be dipped in blood. Are you under the false impression He will be returning again as the Passover Lamb and not the Lion of Judah? Go read about it in Isaiah 63, and Revelation 19:13. And Abbadon/Appolion is the angel that controls the Abyss.

edit on 25-8-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Wow. That is easily one of the most disturbing videos of all time. I can't believe there are that many crazies that buy into all that garbage. Scary.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Serves them right for performing an act in a religion that doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
unfortunately guys like this, and benny hinn ruin the image of faith healing. It is a real thing, whether it is God, or just us humans using a forgotten part of the brain, I don't know. But these guys make a farce of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I for one am glad they are not letting this chap into the u.k,he seems more comical than anything and i find hard to envisage to many people in this country taking him seriously,however why let another religious nut case into the country,we've got enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
unfortunately guys like this, and benny hinn ruin the image of faith healing. It is a real thing, whether it is God, or just us humans using a forgotten part of the brain, I don't know. But these guys make a farce of it.

Oh I wouldn't be to worried, you have plenty other things that are more worrisome in the UK then this guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Re. his claims to cure cancer through religion - it is a criminal offence in the UK to offer cancer cures (other than the obvious, medical providers).

See the Cancer Act. - en.wikipedia.org...

If he intends advertising his ministry as being able to cure cancer, that'll be another nail in his coffin with regards to entering the UK.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Can you summerize what exactly is your point on all this?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Can you summerize what exactly is your point on all this?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The official reason is that Bentley (apparently Canadian born) has a criminal history.
Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Thankfully this information is more wide spread now and its mainly down to people like yourself

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
passing an exam to obtain a certificate saying "you're a pastor" doesnt in anyway mean that the pastor is spiritual. it's a business.. it's entertainment.. and all of those ppl are actors.

the brits kicked him out because who knows a con better than a brit.. some backroom deal probably went sour.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Lets see this guy heal some amputees, then I might be impressed.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
If I were subject to this kind of "healing", I'd pretend to be perfectly healthy too.

And if I had colon cancer I don't think I'd like the way he'd heal me. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The dude is a nutter. Frankly it shows that most people are willing to be b*slapped to make themselves feel better. I really do need to start a "ministry". I could use the millions made and making people feel good by kicking them in the face is better than most sales jobs.

CJ

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by jiggerj

The dude is a nutter. Frankly it shows that most people are willing to be b*slapped to make themselves feel better. I really do need to start a "ministry". I could use the millions made and making people feel good by kicking them in the face is better than most sales jobs.

CJ

I'm too lazy for a ministry. I just want to sell small rocks to the religious. Hey, those rocks were created by god, don't ya know! $3.99 plus S+H. Order now and receive 2 reincarnated grasshoppers and a hand-carved crucifix made of wheat bread. Who's first?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join