It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: Secret Police Documents Reveal WikiLeaks Founder To Be Arrested In Any Attempt To Leave.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The woman who claims she was "half asleep" was laying in bed with Assange after they already had intimate relations a couple of hours earlier.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
How is this Top Secret, or even a surprise? It was all over the dang news last week. They said they would arrest him the minute he stepped foot out of the embassy. They are waiting in the street for him. Not in disguises, not hidden, but in the street in uniform...waiting to arrest the sorry a-hole as they should. The man released secret US military plans and is letting his "source" take the fall for all of it. Big man, that Assange. Chicken-s coward is more like it.

But isn't this because he forgot to frang up? I think your confused. Manning sent them to him, and Assange did the honerable thing and released them. A coward would do the oposite, as would you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Sinny
Brilliant find!!

Our security of documents is well known to suck ass!!

FREE ASSANGE!!

ETA: ITV LINK
edit on 24-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Yeahhhh!!!! Suspected of committing sexual crimes, stealing national security documents!!! Whoop Whoop - oh dear, you have no idea if he did or did not commit a wrongdoing, but let's free him anyway..... hold on, why? Egotistical asshole wants to tell a country what it should do, may (or may not, he is hiding from being asked) have committed sexual crimes - but you want him free without answering questions about the case - ooooooooh that is so much the mature thing to do isn't it.

I hope, really hope Sinny you never are in a position where you believe you have been the victim of a sex crime and people who don't know you or the alleged perptrator decide he is innocent without any facts - because that would be stupid of them, wouldn't it?

Even more stupid is your post.Really, innocent or guilty, it doesnt matter, for not wearing a franga, is not a real crime.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Its appears I have more facts than you, and I also us my CAPS more effictively.

I feel strongly about rape, actually, its something I've been discussing over several days.

Yes, I've made an exception for Assange, the ladies are crying wolf, and probably not even because they want to.

End of.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

The man released secret US military plans and is letting his "source" take the fall for all of it. Big man, that Assange. Chicken-s coward is more like it.

Dude what the hell are you on about. The primary sources were the first party to break the law by leaking sensitive information to unauthorized parties (Wikileaks). To top that off most of the people who leak information to Wikileaks are also violating strict workplace rules (those workplaces often being Government buildings). It is obvious that the initial whistle blower must be charged, if we were to charge anyone who obtains and then propagates such leaks we'd need to be charging thousands of people and hundreds of news and media companies.

However, I don't think we should be charging anybody when those whistle-blowers are exposing war crimes and other high level crimes. These people are risking their balls to inject some much needed truth into this world. How can it truly be a crime to expose crime? These people need to be supported by the people and protected. They should not be sentenced for doing what is truly the most moral and ethical action when one is aware of such terrible crimes. And what they are doing to Assange is terrible. They need to leave the man alone until they can get him on a real crime.

And by the way his supposed charges have nothing to do with the leaks made by Wikileaks. They are about suspected sexual assault involving uniformed sex with no condom or something ridiculous along those lines. They can't really charge Assange for his Wikileaks leaks because as I've been saying: the primary sources are charged, and they know the risk. It's not like Assange should willingly take the fall either, he has done nothing wrong except shared information provided to him by another source. Lets not also forget that he is mastermind behind Wikileaks and the world needs him to be free.
edit on 25/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
[
So then....Prince Harry wanted to have his weiner splashed all over the internet?

You mean Mr. Harry? Is he really a Prince? Does he act like a Prince? Would a King shake his Royal Jewels in front a camera? Maybe the rumor is true, Harry's red hair did come from Diana's secret love affair...

Hewitt: I am not Harry's father

Former cavalry officer James Hewitt today denied he was Prince Harry's father.

Hewitt, who was Diana, Princess of Wales's secret lover for five years, admitted people did compare Harry's looks with his own but stated categorically: "There really is no possibility whatsoever that I am Harry's father. I can absolutely assure you that I am not."

Hewitt chose an interview in the Sunday Mirror to put on record for the first time his denial of the persistent rumours. He said: "I can understand the interest but Harry was already walking by the time my relationship with Diana began."

Hewitt added: "Admittedly the red hair is similar to mine and people say we look alike. "I have never encouraged these comparisons and although I was with Diana for a long time I must state once and for all that I'm not Harry's father.

"When I first met Diana, Harry was already a toddler." Referring to portraits by fashion photographer Mario Testino taken to mark the Prince's 18th birthday a week ago, Hewitt said: "Looking at the pictures I have to say he's a much more

handsome chap than I ever was."

SOURCE: www.dailymail.co.uk...

SOURCE: www.sodahead.com... tt&imgurl=http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/charlesharry.jpg

What's the point of denying you're the father when the looks are the same, the acts are the same, the red hair is the same, and you already admitted having an affair with the mom? The only essential point missing is the "timing", which nobody knows for sure, since the evidence comes from the testimony of the same one denier.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, well, it's a duck.

edit on 24-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

There's a 1/4 of every child being ginger.

Harry's awesome, I want him to be king, plus, he can get naked for me any time

edit on 25-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hardly breaking news. The London Bobbies have been pretty straight-forward with this intention already.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

How is this Top Secret, or even a surprise? It was all over the dang news last week. They said they would arrest him the minute he stepped foot out of the embassy. They are waiting in the street for him. Not in disguises, not hidden, but in the street in uniform...waiting to arrest the sorry a-hole as they should. The man released secret US military plans and is letting his "source" take the fall for all of it. Big man, that Assange. Chicken-s coward is more like it.

But isn't this because he forgot to frang up? I think your confused. Manning sent them to him, and Assange did the honerable thing and released them. A coward would do the oposite, as would you.

I think you are confused, a coward would hide in an embassy claiming political asylum to avoid answering questions about an alleged crime that was not political - I assume you would do the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Its appears I have more facts than you, and I also us my CAPS more effictively.

I feel strongly about rape, actually, its something I've been discussing over several days.

Yes, I've made an exception for Assange, the ladies are crying wolf, and probably not even because they want to.

End of.

It appears you have an opinion. You have no idea if the ladies are crying wolf, you made an exception because it suits you. I hope the same never happens to you. What do you mean you've been discussing for several days, were you there? Or is your opinion just informed by your weird fascination with Assange?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Brilliant find!!

Our security of documents is well known to suck ass!!

FREE ASSANGE!!

ETA: ITV LINK
edit on 24-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Yeahhhh!!!! Suspected of committing sexual crimes, stealing national security documents!!! Whoop Whoop - oh dear, you have no idea if he did or did not commit a wrongdoing, but let's free him anyway..... hold on, why? Egotistical asshole wants to tell a country what it should do, may (or may not, he is hiding from being asked) have committed sexual crimes - but you want him free without answering questions about the case - ooooooooh that is so much the mature thing to do isn't it.

I hope, really hope Sinny you never are in a position where you believe you have been the victim of a sex crime and people who don't know you or the alleged perptrator decide he is innocent without any facts - because that would be stupid of them, wouldn't it?

Even more stupid is your post.Really, innocent or guilty, it doesnt matter, for not wearing a franga, is not a real crime.

You must get help to log on I guess. The alleged crime is a crime in the country it took place in. I understand you may not be that good at things that involve real life, but a crime is a crime whether you agree with it or not(unless you are sinny, obviously, then it depends).

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
What makes me laugh is the obvious ploy to disclose this information. A picture just happened to be snapped of a top secret police brief. Go figure that luck?!

This wouldn't be the first time. People have been snapped walking into No: 10 with classified documents open in their hand, and telephoto lenses used to snap the info.

Do you really think people would deliberately risk their job, their career, their reputation for something that could just as easily be done in another way? Why not just anonymously leak the information, that way no one can be identified and held accountable as a scapegoat.

This isn't really that surprising either. There have been officers posted outside the doors of the embassy since this began, it was no secret that they were there to arrest Assange the moment he steps outside of the section that is identified as being the embassy (contrary to popular assumption, it's not just the embassy in that building).

The only slight thing about this that makes any difference is the statement of it being under any circumstances.

That leaves a lot of questions to be answered, and it raises specific questions about the tactics they are willing to use to to it. Would they risk the lives of innocent people to get him?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You must get help to log on I guess. The alleged crime is a crime in the country it took place in. I understand you may not be that good at things that involve real life, but a crime is a crime whether you agree with it or not(unless you are sinny, obviously, then it depends).

So, if a crime is a crime whether someone agrees with it or not, you presumably support Iran in their executions of gay people?

Do you also accept that women who have been raped should also be stoned?

How about political prisoners in China or North Korea?

There are moral standards that we all adhere to, and there are some laws that clearly breach the moral standards of billions of people. Should every nation therefore ignore basic rights and freedoms to allow a nation with a f'ed up legal definition to class someone as a criminal?

Also, while you're there insulting another poster on their sense of reality and law, you should also know that Assange has not been charged with any crime.

Sweden wants to ask Assange questions about a case that their own legal system threw out already due to lack of evidence of any crime being committed.

They want to talk to him, they have not charged him. He has offered to answer any questions they have. Sweden has refused to facilitate that questioning and is instead breaching his rights in their demands for him to return.

The UK bailed him after a wholly corrupt case. This was pretty much unprecedented. Sweden simply wanted to talk to him, but they demanded he be returned to them (for what reason?) the UK legal system was highly biased toward that goal, releasing him on bail when he had been charged with no crime at all!

How can someone be released on bail with demands like that when there is no charge to begin with!?

When it comes to ignorance, I think it's clear out of your little spat with the poster you quote who is more detached from reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This secret documents is nothing but a load of BS. The UK announce right after he ran to the embassy for asylum that he would be arrested if he stepped off their property. Looks like you can get some people to believe anything just by putting the words secret documents in front of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The same has happened to me, so don't underestimate my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

And it's because of replies like that ^^^^^^^
That a little tact is always required in these threads

And it's also worth considering the possible experiences of those on the opposing side of this argument,
Especially those with views as strong as have been displayed in many an assange thread

Let's all atleast try to keep it friendly , on both sides ..........tact

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

So, if a crime is a crime whether someone agrees with it or not, you presumably support Iran in their executions of gay people?

Do you also accept that women who have been raped should also be stoned?

We can claim our own standards, and I will do so here. Norway is not Iran, raped women do not face stoning to death in Norway, neither are gay people hung. That's really a strawman argument that in this particular instance holds no weight.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What's new that we don't already know? Julian Assange knows as do the majority of the public that if he does step foot outside the embassy he will be arrested. The simple fact is that he can be arrested and contrary to what many misinformed ATS members think it is not a breach of his human rights. The law is the law and Assange will have to live by the same respective laws we all do regardless of what country he is in...Or should I say hiding in. These documents are not secret, they will also be the officers own notes on the briefing he would have given to his officers he was supervising.
edit on 25-8-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here is the Interpol Red Notice on Assange:

Interpol Red Notice

According to that report, Anna Ardin was "raped" between the 13-14th of august. Ok

Then on the 18th, she let herself get "raped" again ?

This is just too stupid !!

Free Assange & Manning!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm confused, are you saying the police should arrest him?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

I'm confused, are you saying the police should arrest him?

Yes, that is what I am saying.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join