Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Assange: Secret Police Documents Reveal WikiLeaks Founder To Be Arrested In Any Attempt To Leave.

page: 2
12
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If he is arrested will we see the key for the secret file?




posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar
 


A good point
And I'm inclined to agree to a certain extent, if it provided an advantage some how
But .......
they have done this a few times, sometimes with docs that were definitely not intended to be seen
Their security is even WORSE with regards to digital devices like memory keys and laptops
And their close protection teams are just as bad, last year an officer left her pistol in the women's toilets at tescos ( think it was tescos ) and this happens quite often too !
I'll admit all cases don't make the news but within security circles it's well know, quite worrisome and quite the face palm esq. joke

The Brits once asked for my DNA fingerprints and dental records for a job ......"don't worry" they said "we will destroy these at the end of your task or after 12 months"
"erm.........well here's my dental's, as for the DNA and fingerprints.......no thank you, ok"
Meh call me paranoid


edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added
edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
What makes me laugh is the obvious ploy to disclose this information. A picture just happened to be snapped of a top secret police brief. Go figure that luck?!

So they are not going to let him go, even if he is a "diplomatic" vehicle apparently. This is goijg to cause a massive diplomatic argument IMO.

This is not going to go down well in south america and probably all over the world. In my humble opinion, It makes a mockery of diplomacy across the world.

www.huffingtonpo st.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info


I'm sorry, but where did this become new news? If Assange leaves the embassy he is on British ground until he enters an embassy car and then is on British ground when he exits it - at both points he can be arrested for jumping bail. That is legal. That has been known from day one.

Do you really want a story? Check how the government in Ecuador stamps down on its own independent press and ask yourself why Assange would associate himself with people who do not allow free press in their own country.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Brilliant find!!

Our security of documents is well known to suck ass!!

FREE ASSANGE!!

ETA: ITV LINK
edit on 24-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



Yeahhhh!!!! Suspected of committing sexual crimes, stealing national security documents!!! Whoop Whoop - oh dear, you have no idea if he did or did not commit a wrongdoing, but let's free him anyway..... hold on, why? Egotistical asshole wants to tell a country what it should do, may (or may not, he is hiding from being asked) have committed sexual crimes - but you want him free without answering questions about the case - ooooooooh that is so much the mature thing to do isn't it.

I hope, really hope Sinny you never are in a position where you believe you have been the victim of a sex crime and people who don't know you or the alleged perptrator decide he is innocent without any facts - because that would be stupid of them, wouldn't it?



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Julian Assange: Secret Police Documents Reveal WikiLeaks Founder To Be Arrested In Any Attempt To Leave


www.huffingtonpo st.co.uk

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is to be arrested "under any circumstances" if he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy, according to top secret police documents snapped by a photographer outside the embassy.

Lewis Whyld of the Press Association took the pictures of the documents on a clipboard carried by a police standing outside the building, half-covered by the officer's arm.

The document puts paid to any legal loophole Assange might have been able to use to get on a plane.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Title too long
edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Title

there is no secret about it William hage said he will be arrested as soon as he steps out of the embassy



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Assange will live in that Embassy forever, or he will go to jail. That simple.

2nd.
edit on 24-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked
 


Really I wanted to be first so as it can be a polite reply

Please, for your own sake, and for any future you have on this website, go and do a little research and maybe check out one or two of the threads regarding the points you have raised.
That would be most of the points you made

Good luck dude





edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added
edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Removed again lol
edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Julian Assange: Secret Police Documents Reveal WikiLeaks Founder To Be Arrested In Any Attempt To Leave


www.huffingtonpo st.co.uk

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is to be arrested "under any circumstances" if he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy, according to top secret police documents snapped by a photographer outside the embassy.

Lewis Whyld of the Press Association took the pictures of the documents on a clipboard carried by a police standing outside the building, half-covered by the officer's arm.

The document puts paid to any legal loophole Assange might have been able to use to get on a plane.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Title too long
edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Title

there is no secret about it William hage said he will be arrested as soon as he steps out of the embassy



For me whats important here is the manipulation of the public by pretending to accidently leak a document. The document was leaked on purpose and for me that shows a manipulative government at work.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The American government, however, sought to distance itself from the issue. At a press briefing, Ms Nuland said: "He is making all kinds of wild assertions about us. He is clearly trying to deflect attention away from the real issue, which is whether he's going to face justice in Sweden, which is the immediate issue. So that case has nothing to do with us. It's a matter between the UK, Sweden, and now Ecuador has inserted itself."


He also jumped bail.

He should be arrested. Skipped bail, and refuses to appear in court for the alleged rape charges.

The soldier that leaked the documents to Wikileaks should sit in Ft. Worth. Pure stupidity on his part.

I dont think Assange should be arrested for publishing the documents. It is the military's responsibility to secure these documents not the general public. If documents are leaked, it is 100% the military's fault. If it is published, you shouldnt have let it happen.

Unless he provided financing / material support or hacked into the military network, unlawfully, such as email, i doubt he will be arrested for this issue.
edit on 24-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, double post.
edit on 24-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked
 


Oh really,

The two women have previously had concensual sex with him, one claims he didn't use a condom, WHICH IS A NEWLY INSTALLED LAW (suspicious much?), and the other claims she was "half asleep"..

He has the LEGAL right to be interviewed in the UK or via phone call, Sweden have REFUSED, the women WON'T make public statments.

He's one of the biggest whistle blowers the world has known, the UK,SWEDEN, and US will NOT garuntee he his only wanted in connection to "sexual assualt" and now they want to BREAK international law to make their ends meet.

By the way since when did "sexual" assualt equate to all the murders he' s exsposed??

UK,US,SWEDEN, AUS, CANADA, all part of the UK-USA agreement AKA - AUSCANNZUKUS - Or the "5 Eyes" - All Partake in Project Echelon. We KNOW 4 of these are involed in the conspiracy against against Assange..

DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS REALLY DOES IT?

KEEP SPEWING YOUR DELIBERATE PROPAGANDA OR FOOLHARDY OPINIONS, the rest of us have common sense.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
reply to post by something wicked
 


Really I wanted to be first so as it can be a polite reply

Please, for your own sake, and for any future you have on this website, go and do a little research and maybe check out one or two of the threads regarding the points you have raised.
That would be most of the points you made

Good luck dude





edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added
edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Removed again lol
edit on 24-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto


What threads, opinions with no facts 'dude'? That would cover what I think you are referring to. Stick to actual facts and I'm happy to have a debate.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


thats a wicked idea, Theres enough people there running around with the masks already. Let alone the masses youd get from a shout out.
Why cant he take a helicopter?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by something wicked
 


Oh really,

The two women have previously had concensual sex with him, one claims he didn't use a condom, WHICH IS A NEWLY INSTALLED LAW (suspicious much?), and the other claims she was "half asleep"..

He has the LEGAL right to be interviewed in the UK or via phone call, Sweden have REFUSED, the women WON'T make public statments.

He's one of the biggest whistle blowers the world has known, the UK,SWEDEN, and US will NOT garuntee he his only wanted in connection to "sexual assualt" and now they want to BREAK international law to make their ends meet.

By the way since when did "sexual" assualt equate to all the murders he' s exsposed??

UK,US,SWEDEN, AUS, CANADA, all part of the UK-USA agreement AKA - AUSCANNZUKUS - Or the "5 Eyes" - All Partake in Project Echelon. We KNOW 4 of these are involed in the conspiracy against against Assange..

DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS REALLY DOES IT?

KEEP SPEWING YOUR DELIBERATE PROPAGANDA OR FOOLHARDY OPINIONS, the rest of us have common sense.


Doesn't take a genius? Let me know if you meet one. The laws in the country he has been accused of breaking them need answering - Assange won't. Whooo, good on you for keeping it real. He's exposed no murders, just gossip - please elucidate and...... WE CAN ALL USE FULL CAPS IF WE WANT TO BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE US CLEVER does it? Read up on the facts or be a retard, it's really your choice.


Please, next time a woman in the UK cries rape and the man says she is wrong, make sure you are at the front of the queue to say she must be lying, or do you make an exception for Assange????????



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Alas I think no you're not

I took the liberty of looking at some of your former posts in other threads regarding this ( and other threads) , and regardless of any evidence or argument, your mind is set
Me thinks someone needs to pull their head out the sand with regards to a few issues



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This 46 min unbiased documentary from Australian Broadcasting Corporation is must watch...

Sex, Lies and Julian Assange - Four Corners

www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2012/07/19/3549280.htm

His US lawyer said of a document displayed by ABC :

"11-3/10GJ3793/11-937" legal ID number, where 10 is 2010 when case was opened, GJ - grand jury, 3 conspiracy, USC 793.

If the above numbering structure is true, then Assange has pending charges that stem from USC 793

Other detail is 3 Twitter messages from one of the women, Anna Ardin - tweets later deleted from her acct, presumably by herself.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He must be knowing some secret thats why police is after him so much



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
[
So then....Prince Harry wanted to have his weiner splashed all over the internet?



You mean Mr. Harry? Is he really a Prince? Does he act like a Prince? Would a King shake his Royal Jewels in front a camera? Maybe the rumor is true, Harry's red hair did come from Diana's secret love affair...



Hewitt: I am not Harry's father



Former cavalry officer James Hewitt today denied he was Prince Harry's father.

Hewitt, who was Diana, Princess of Wales's secret lover for five years, admitted people did compare Harry's looks with his own but stated categorically: "There really is no possibility whatsoever that I am Harry's father. I can absolutely assure you that I am not."

Hewitt chose an interview in the Sunday Mirror to put on record for the first time his denial of the persistent rumours. He said: "I can understand the interest but Harry was already walking by the time my relationship with Diana began."

Hewitt added: "Admittedly the red hair is similar to mine and people say we look alike. "I have never encouraged these comparisons and although I was with Diana for a long time I must state once and for all that I'm not Harry's father.

"When I first met Diana, Harry was already a toddler." Referring to portraits by fashion photographer Mario Testino taken to mark the Prince's 18th birthday a week ago, Hewitt said: "Looking at the pictures I have to say he's a much more

handsome chap than I ever was."




SOURCE: www.dailymail.co.uk...



SOURCE: www.sodahead.com... tt&imgurl=http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/charlesharry.jpg

What's the point of denying you're the father when the looks are the same, the acts are the same, the red hair is the same, and you already admitted having an affair with the mom? The only essential point missing is the "timing", which nobody knows for sure, since the evidence comes from the testimony of the same one denier.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, well, it's a duck.


edit on 24-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if there was some sort of emergency, and all the diplomats had to escape without going onto the street, do you think they would have some sort of tunnel system?
thats one way out....
another is to try and fool the police into thinking he has already gone, fake video link or something, let it die down for 6 months or so, then escape



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by TheMindWar
What makes me laugh is the obvious ploy to disclose this information. A picture just happened to be snapped of a top secret police brief. Go figure that luck?!

So they are not going to let him go, even if he is a "diplomatic" vehicle apparently. This is goijg to cause a massive diplomatic argument IMO.

This is not going to go down well in south america and probably all over the world. In my humble opinion, It makes a mockery of diplomacy across the world.

www.huffingtonpo st.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info


I'm sorry, but where did this become new news? If Assange leaves the embassy he is on British ground until he enters an embassy car and then is on British ground when he exits it - at both points he can be arrested for jumping bail. That is legal. That has been known from day one.

Do you really want a story? Check how the government in Ecuador stamps down on its own independent press and ask yourself why Assange would associate himself with people who do not allow free press in their own country.



"Independant press"?
You call a CIA funded destabilizing operation "independant press"?
Silly you!


IT--
edit on 24-8-2012 by edog11 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join