It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giulio Tremonti, former italian Minister of Economy and Finance, talks about Illuminati on Tv.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In 2008, former italian Minister of Economy and Finance Giulio Tremonti (it was in the meetings of the bilderberg group), talks on Italian TV about "Illuminati" and economy. The other Italian Politician (Massimo D'Alema) is shocked and scary about his words for some minutes... why?

edit on 24-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
HI The Italian,

Since you retrieved this interesting video, why not be the first one to tell us what you think?...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinpheaAurora
HI The Italian,

Since you retrieved this interesting video, why not be the first one to tell us what you think?...

Well, Tremonti talks about Illuminati in another video and another TV show (not eng-sub).

I was surprised when he spoke, because no Italian politician had ever talked about Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Indeed...He dared say what others are afraid of saying...but the illuminati are everywhere and control it all, therefore in Italy, too ...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He made a mistake speaking about them, thats all. Of course the other guy is worried, because he scared of what they will do. Its like talking about the mob. Not good for the health.

Seems the guy is still alive however. Must be a good bankster.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hahaha...for being one who hangs around Anzio you already know a lot of things. As for being good or bad...well, it depends on what side of the fence you sit on...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As interesting as this is, I can't help but notice that the translation is abominable. And that led me to think -- why are translations from Italian to English so uniformly terrible? Over and over again, if the originator is speaking Italian, their words get turned into gibberish. It's a freaking _romance_ language, folks! It can't be THAT hard!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

He made a mistake speaking about them, thats all. Of course the other guy is worried, because he scared of what they will do. Its like talking about the mob. Not good for the health.

Seems the guy is still alive however. Must be a good bankster.

Its really difficult to tell where the mob that is in opposition to the state and on the run, soley making money with drugs and on the black market ends and where the mob that is inbedded into politics the world economy with ties to letter agencies begins.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

I tell you why: most "self-proclaimed" smarties or cointelagents...whatever...just use "google" and they probably don't even know Italian!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Hahaha...Cassius with that name and number you sound a Vatican agent ...are you on the S.I.V. pay-roll??? Anyway, you already answered yourself: two sides of the same coin! On the other hand, if you take the left you have another coin with two sides. So, nothing new under the sun...just that old story!

top topics

join