It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Scott: Divine Sacrifice of the King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
*Was the suicide of Tony Scott an occult (as in hidden) ritual "Killing of the King"?*

That is a pretty good attention grabber sentence if I may say so. Loren Coleman believes that the suicide of cinema King Tony Scott was a "unconscious sacrifice of a king". A way to bring balance in the wake of the tragedy in Aurora. The article says it better than I could so I will let it do the talking.

Tony Scott: Divine Sacrifice of the King

edit on 24-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh for God's sake no.

The poor man felt so distressed or troubled that he decided to end his life. Who knows what he was going through? Seriously, do we have to have these kind of threads everytime somebody famous dies?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Two days prior to his death, Scott was with Cruise, scouting locations for a sequel to Top Gun, which was scheduled for production in 2013. It is unknown whether the film will be made despite his death. Scott also had two other films on his schedule, including a remake of the classic western, The Wild Bunch.[32]

Source

Hummmm pretty suspicious to me. He had so much to look forward to and do. Why would he suddenly decide to commit suicide? Could Scientology have something to do with this?

The next day, ABC News reported Scott had an inoperable brain tumor. They later edited their story[27] after his widow told investigators the tumor rumour was "absolutely false."

Did they (the ones behind all of this) tried to create a cover-up story to explain why he killed himself?.
edit on 24-8-2012 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Oh for God's sake no.

The poor man felt so distressed or troubled that he decided to end his life. Who knows what he was going through? Seriously, do we have to have these kind of threads everytime somebody famous dies?

Yes, lets just all be sheeps and not look into anything. Just accept what the news media tells us and move along.
And its always best to just assume the obvious and expected too.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

When I saw this had happened, my first thoughts were he must have been in trouble healthwise.
Guy was a popular guy, rich, successful and close to his brother. It's not unknown to happen but
it definitely had me saying WTF?

There is a chance he didn't tell his family if he had a health issue, to not worry them but then again he went one bigger.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
very sad loss to a talented director. i loved his films. i don't think there is any conspiracy here.

new topics

top topics

join