It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
So here we talk about programming. And Deprogamming. I have been programmed. But so have you. How do we
Now deprogramming and reprogramming, that is where it get's complicating. Now that is what this tread is really about. To recognize a program, access it, and change it as necesary. And how to do this depends on the subject. And I will speak on this today. I wont finish, and I will be in and out. For I am a programmer come to change your program. Interested?

Yes I am interested?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think it would be wise to note that NN is talking to himself. Literally.

What is your name, devil?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You and I are very close.

We are very close indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Should you begin yet another new thread in avoidance of answering these questions, that in and of itself will be an admission that what you are indeed referring to is the counterfeit truth. Namely that The Morning Star is the king you speak of and the truth is the reversal of what is written in The Bible as pertaining to the 'Way'. In essence you are stating that this is our principle programming that must be deprogrammed.

This also serves as an admission that all the secret societies, of which you are a part of, who have been initiated for the clear purpose of issuing into the world the old world order in order to destroy the truth and the bridge that G-d delivered unto us for the emancipation of our souls in salvation. This is the story of Baal, Baphomet and the fallen angels speared by the phosphorous Morning Star.

You spoke of a book that is in the keeping hold of the Masons which you claim is the great revealer of 'this truth', yet you have not disclosed what that book is. Such a book was meant to be shared otherwise it would not exist as the revealer of truth. Please inform us as to what that book is. I believe that such a book was never meant to be hidden from us. So why then is it in the secret keeping of the Masons?

Question: How can the enemy of mankind in their endless devices of secrecy and manipulations to thwart G-d's divine plan be the one's to hold the truth of this all? That in itself is yet a further contradiction to your claims and that which you are refusing to come out with, hence the initiation and the game you are playing with our souls.

The enemy is and cannot ever be the keeper of truth. He is forever the liar weilding the truth and transforming it to confuse and rob people of their salvation.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Perhaps these truths NN is referring to are the truths that TPTB are withholding from the public. It does not necessarily mean these truths are evil or come from some evil origin. That remains to be seen.

We are always finding various pieces of the puzzle, yet it is difficult putting the puzzle together when there are many pieces missing. A lot of the pieces don't fit or are twisted and manipulated.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You may be right, I also felt that whenever I have mentioned how wonderful Yahweh and Yeshua are, then threads get abandoned and he dosen't awknowlege this...

Then others like your self have had the opportunity to come in and help/heal, so that is ok by me!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Have you become Telepathic..on the link or in the Hive?? Im just guessing..if so..dont listen to anything negative OK!! Use common sense..stay in a daily routine and get plenty of sleep. I dont know how many links are going down..but the first thing other humans will do on the link is attempt to play games with you..they attempt to make you lose 3 days of sleep and drive you nuts..then they will attempt to program you with certain words...If you are ever connected to me..I cuss allot..and repeat..Montana, Montana, Montana where are you guys Montana..sometimes the other humans may sing to you..I like the Sponge Bob Square Pants Song..or We wish you a Merry Christmas...Diaper Duty is an old but still currrent statement..Navaho Code Talkers is another one..I was really calling the Indians from World War 2 for assistance..anyway..the worst thing the other humans may attempt to do is control youre body functions..tell them they are all going to hell..and ignore them..you control youre own body and destiny..The other humans on my link think I am their baby ET play Toy...

Stay Strong and you will be ok!! NC

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Do you not see that this man has not indicated us for truth, truth is only what we see, Truth is only what we hold as absolute. Truth is only the programming we have all ready undergone through initiations we have all ready undergone. Damage and benefit all ready done.

Sine we were children we have asked questions from everything around us even ourselves, Initiation and programming to the point we now have absolute truths. These absolute truths we have used to program others and we have initiated others and programmed them because that is what we have been programmed to do.

Nevernothing is not asking if we will let him program us for we have already accepted he is programming us to be aware of the programming, That is to say he is asking us to be deprogramming to be aware of our own programming.

Lose your stigma of Freemasons for any enemy if they are an enemy is all ready battling in the mind. because me and you play by their rules always because their rules is what we have been programmed to play by and we have already programmed others to do the same.

We are in the rabbit hole friend, ride the wave, go with it, love will help you stay afloat.

Listen to The Mad Hatter for you must be mad or else you would not be here.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Reality is what we cannot see and what most are too self-absorbed to perceive.

One would think that we are at a disadvantage in light of the fact that what we cannot see, manipulates all that we see.

To think such, would be to believe the lie.

The Truth is that we don't need an advantage because we've already won the game.

That is the Truth that will set you free.
But free will dictates that Truth must be chosen.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

The OP is playing the oldest game in the Book. Literally.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Do you not see that there are fundamental questions that he needs to answer? This too is part of the journey for disclosure. We cannot pick and choose truths my friend...............disclosure is and has to be transparent and it needs to answer to many questions that pertain to the very truth 'it' adheres to and is advocating without denying or avoiding the very thing being claimed.

Thus is the journey of the rabbit hole. Don't be so eager to relinquish your spiritual discernment in all things because your desire for truth is so strong.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"No life is able to exist without love and without the light of truth. However, no light is able to exist without love and truth, and no truth is able to exist without light and love. True love, is true BEING, and it is the everlasting warmth from the centre of Creation, which is described as true existence. Love is the highest principle of Creation, and through it, everything exists in absolute logic.

The love of Creation is everywhere, because without it nothing at all would be able to exist. The individual should therefore be aware that he exists only through the love of Creation and that he carries this love also within himself. Creation created everything in love and logic and put the same love in all its creatures, so that life itself is love. Even if living in this world often seems to consist only of conflict and drudgery, this fact does not change.

Life has become primarily a heavy and tough battle only because people have turned away from Creation and have lost the knowledge of its existence. In undiminished size however, Creation lets its love become apparent nevertheless, through its creations. The person must only be willing to see and recognize this love, and he will begin to feel it. If he opens to the love of Creation and he allows it to flow into himself, he becomes filled with respectful gratitude and great joy."

Just close your eyes!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Do you not see that there are fundamental questions that he needs to answer? This too is part of the journey for disclosure. We cannot pick and choose truths my friend...............disclosure is and has to be transparent and it needs to answer to many questions that pertain to the very truth 'it' adheres to and is advocating without denying or avoiding the very thing being claimed.

Thus is the journey of the rabbit hole. Don't be so eager to relinquish your spiritual discernment in all things because your desire for truth is so strong.

There is no spoon, Neo.

Truth is the carrot, you are the spoon which is why you can be bent but all that is bending is the mind. God is and he battles the enemy in the mind.

Love will help you ride the wave and stay afloat.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

in 87 a dentist removed something from my RIGHT nasal cavity ? he hanged himself a while later
& you talk about programming so tell me more RR ? i do not hide behind nothing pal one of my bloodline laid the foundation stone for the statue of liberty now there is a clue to my name & another wxxxxxr was the chief rabbi of the uk . THAT IS WHY I HAVE A SWASTIKA ON MY WALL & A PHOTO OF THE FUHRER . how is estoric kitten or itheknow7 got your number pal got your number lets play

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

howz yer arse for cracking pandrops dougal

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

in 87 a dentist removed something from my RIGHT nasal cavity ? he hanged himself a while later
& you talk about programming so tell me more RR ? i do not hide behind nothing pal one of my bloodline laid the foundation stone for the statue of liberty now there is a clue to my name & another wxxxxxr was the chief rabbi of the uk . THAT IS WHY I HAVE A SWASTIKA ON MY WALL & A PHOTO OF THE FUHRER . how is estoric kitten or itheknow7 got your number pal got your number lets play

A dentist that completes 4 years of college, then 4 years of dental school, goes on to an additional 4 years of oral maxillofacial surgery specialization. They are then known as OMSs, or Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons.

Having said that, an OMS does not perform sinus cavity procedures. Anything of that nature would be performed by an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor (ENT MD).

I am not negating the possibility that you had something removed from your nasal cavity, nor the unfortunate susequent demise of the individual who performed the procedure. However, it is worthy of concern insomuch as whom you allowed to perform this type of invasive procedure upon you. A dentist has no business rooting around in your face, so intimately close to your brain and ocular cavities.
edit on 25-8-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

That's probably why he hung himself. Identity crisis. He was probably a physical therapist practicing dentistry and tried to cross over three fields. It's like dividing by zero.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
reply to post by stupid girl

That's probably why he hung himself. Identity crisis. He was probably a physical therapist practicing dentistry and tried to cross over three fields. It's like dividing by zero.

I would think it would be more like the hopelessness of ever being able to pay the malpractice judgment against him, in addition to losing his license to practice medicine.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A program is an organized system of instructions and data. Thus, a program is more akin to a scheme-- a systematic plan of action. Or, even more so, a regime-- a regulated system of government.

What you are referring to as 'programming', would be better referred to as 'conditioning'.

Replace the words regarding "program" and "programming" in your OP, with "scheme" or "regime" and "conditioning", and I think your message becomes much more clear.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
programs are beliefs. beliefs about yourself and reality. beliefs in good and evil. beliefs are formed from ideas. ideas come from your conscious. ideas have an electromagnetic reality. they affect your reality based of how strong they are.

my teacher is called Set.

im guessing this is how maenads are made

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well first, programming is how a controler controlls you. And we are controlled. But by who? To know, we must first admit that we are programmed
Is (controlls) a freudian slip?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join