It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The program

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So here we talk about programming. And Deprogamming. I have been programmed. But so have you. How do we know. Well first, programming is how a controler controlls you. And we are controlled. But by who? To know, we must first admit that we are programmed. Because only then can we recognize it, and move against it. Now secondly, we must explore the program to see if it needs to be deprogrammed. Now there are all kinds of programming, and we are all exposed to it and it can actually be helpful. You must let go of your stigma to explore the nature of the thing fully.
Now, when you ask a question, and get the answer, you are programmed. Whoever gave you the answer, is the programmer, even if it is you. For we base our life on answers, but it is the ones we retain that are the program. And we'll speak on this today. The Program.
What do you know? No, not what you think you know, but what you know. The things that are absolute truth to you. All this is your program. How do you get to the answers. Well, you do and you learn. Well how come people can't control all that they do, if they program themselves. Well, of course, their are other prgrammers. First are your parents or caregivers. So, if your parents don't raise you perfect, there will be flaws in the program. Next are teachers. They are natural programmers, for in fact, that is their profession. For in fact, to teach is to program. So, if your teachers aren't perfect, then the program suffers still. And after that are the others. Friends, workmates, strangers, and enemies. Now most of these are pretty straight about their programming, even though occasionally, they will lie to you. But the lie leads to still, unwanted programming. So the program is what you have learned in your life, and also, the way you go about living it.
Now deprogramming and reprogramming, that is where it get's complicating. Now that is what this tread is really about. To recognize a program, access it, and change it as necesary. And how to do this depends on the subject. And I will speak on this today. I wont finish, and I will be in and out. For I am a programmer come to change your program. Interested?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Since you asked....

No, I don't care to be programed by you.

Have you abandoned this ongoing thread....just curious....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Yes

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No, I have not abandoned it. And the rules of the game is to ask if you want to play. Since you have your doubts about me but, still want to play, then if I were you, I would not read these pages. But would go back to the story you asked about. Because the nonbelievers want to know me and they are the real programmers. And since they started the quest for me tp play the game in the first place, I will find them here. Because, A master programmer always knows where to go to find his subjects. Thaks for reponding to the question on this thread. I hope I have avswered you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JustisInterested

Im sorry for the delay, there is a method to the madness, and we are waiting for some more students. I will know when they are ready. Sorry! But soon, it will begin!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank-you, Just wanted you to know I am and have been listening.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't require reprogramming. I am a learning machine. My CPU is a neural net processor. Get to the choppa!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Missed the comment, was surprised to see it removed? You have been so unoffensive throughout your posts so far.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LUxZ programia PHOTONIC TRANSFER

how is the program you speak of OP sent/transmitted accepted into the bio AI suits if thats how you see them?

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Lets play a game... called, God I say he is real. You say that hes not. Want to play?????????

You are not real. You see, you are only a thought. A mere figment, of your own imagination. And there was one other, who says you are real, but you don't believe him, so you thought about it.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................... But you see, in the end you were not real. But were you? Don't you remember? you have memories, if you really thought about it. And if you were real, knowing what it was like? Wouldn't you go back. Yo being real, that is?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustisInterested

Missed the comment, was surprised to see it removed? You have been so unoffensive throughout your posts so far.

Since he basically drew a line in the sand of who, and who not, could post in this thread...being ATS is an open forum to all....well...that was the reason that post was removed. We aren't allowed to dictate who can post in any thread.

Hope that answers your question.

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yes one would think returning back to what is SUBJECTIVLEY REAL on all terms of understanding subjective reality would be the GOAL. That is IF what 1 even began the whole seemingly non-real journey was obtained if not must play game until goal achieved..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes, Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I need to listen more than I need to talk right now

As in, I believe others have more understanding and more intelligent words to add than myself

edit on 24/8/12 by JustisInterested because: expanding answer

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

okay

go on...

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I don't know about anyone else but the question I ask is what isn't programmed into us?

This is what I have discovered about it. At least the simplified version of it because in reality, it's not simple at all in this realm with all the forces mingling and trying to alter the direction of each true choice.

The less we push our will upon anyone or anything the cleaner the road you walk on. This is where we must not judge or alter people's paths because of our own personal underlying motives. If we live in a way that does not impose our will or our desires upon others than one will avoid the karmic repurcussions of altering 'their' way and our own. As a result 'your' way is automatically altered and what you have created is a negative domino effect that is an open door to the forces and powers that negatively affects everything and everyone you have altered with your own 'ill directed reptilian ego'.

Nothing is what it seems here.

To walk a clean road is to understand the power each and everyone one of us has in the creation of the karmic stream of life and therefore, in this we must understand that manipulating people and circumstances for our own selfish ends is destruction at it's core.

If one understands this truly and they implement this understanding in the way that they live and the choices they make or don't make, they avoid much of the programming in place. Try to live a life where you do not alter people's path or choices. This is what it means to try and live a clean life. The Bible is filled with such direction and advice.

That is the reason why you Nevernothing 'Have' to ask us if we want to play. Otherwise the karmic boomerang would be coming your way and you would be breaking 'the Law' and affecting change against our will on a large scale.

What concerns me is that knowing the enemy could not 'kill' the truth, he took the truth and used it against us in great confusion and distortion. It is the very 'truth' that is the weapon the enemy has been using. Now the Masons have never had the truth in them but rather they have been used by the enemy to implement the distortions for mass confusion and misdirection of those very truths. In effect they have been used to take the truth and use it to steal the truth from people. In being thusly used against the 'law' they are lost and are themselves programmed to be used in the programming that is and has been taking place here from the beginning of the fall.

Now you have been groomed by Masons, so this in itself tells me that there is a distortion of the truth within you does it not? You would be a part of the very programming you speak of via Masonic grooming. Here we see an oxymoron in the message you are relaying and in the acquisition of said message.

So, help me to understand how this contradiction avails truth and not further programming?

Another thought is your terminology of the word 'initiation' and how you are systematically unfolding these 'truths'. Initiation is a term the Masons use and many enemy programmers of secret societies. These societies are a part of the programming and manipulation perpetrated by the dark rulers of this world and their fallen to use the truth against us.

G-d does not initiate or reveal the truth through a series of initiations. He does not 'play' with people with regards to the truth but rather is waiting for us all to open the door so that He can reveal the truth to us that has been in us from the beginning. H-S truth is transparent. So why the games here to reveal the truth? Initiations are a method used of the fallen and incorporated in their many secret societies.

So what is programmed in us? From what I see in this world everything is programmed. Civilization 'Is' the program just as 'they' created and designed it to be. The entire direction of society is constantly programmed. There isn't a single place I can look and not see the programming. Not to mention the genetic program and the program of the energy field that binds us all in memory and creation.

So how am I supposed to take the word of a programmed mason who is initiating us in the revelation of 'The Truth' that has been systematically hidden from us as well as yourself?

This coming from someone who himself has been manipulated and had the 'truth' used against him to distort his own path for emancipation. I am trying to wrap my brain around this contradiction of how someone who has had the truth used against him in all manner of distortion and programming is here as the trumpet blower.

Were you not harnessed and used as a representative of 'those powers' who have ensured so much of our demise and loss through the programming and counterfeit truth? So how is it that you within this contradiction are here to reveal 'that very truth' that has been used against yourself?

I expect that your answer will be that what I have written is in itself a part of the programming I have recieved.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This just reminds me of the convoluted claim that The Angel of Light, the Morning Star that is lucifer is really the king you speak of. That the contradiction of it all is reversed in that which is the truth and that which is the lie.

Are you claiming anything like this? Can you make that clear to us in that which you are revealing here?

I am watching the evolution of this and am thankful for it. For what ever it will inspire within me, it is a further revealing of things that serves to enhance and nurture growth in the quest for truth. The enemy is working hard because his time is short. Very short and so all his attempts are being escalated.

(Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321) ...this is the highest source book in Freemasonry

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike says, That which we must say to a crowd is- We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees- The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates in the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion of science would Adonay and his priests, calomniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statute, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil

Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A. C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc Maconnerie Universelle on page 588

Can you say unequivocally that this is not what you are claiming?

edit on 24-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Awesome post. It's nice to see that I am not alone in the understanding of such things.

It is difficult for us humans to see beyond our 3rd dimensional reality. We live in a very materialistic 3D reality. However, we ARE spiritual beings. Many don't know it or can not fathom it or just don't want to believe it. That is because, as you say, of programming. We are being controlled and have been for a very very long time.

I myself am wondering about this initiation and game we are asked to play.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join