It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Washington Deaf As Well as Criminal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Paul Craig Roberts is a former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal
He wrote a very unusual for an American an article about U.S. foreign policy

hamsayeh.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I suspect that israel has a tactical nuke in new york city and threatens us with it on a regulsr basis. This is covered up for obvious reasons. The israeli embassy in nyc was allegedly found to have a higher than background radiation level.....which could also be from radon gas or whatever...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
In the article, he calls Israel an 'insignificant state', then says 'yet they rule Washington'.

So ruling Washington is insignificant?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Facepalm at the source.

Looks like Iranian MSM using this article as ammo.

Though i am not discrediting any link between Israel and the US, Roberts paints a pretty bad picture.

Better Link

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is the truest statement in the whole article.

Netanyahu is not alone. He has the american neoconservatives in his corner. The american neoconservatives are as crazed as Netanyahu. They believe in nuclear war and are itching to nuke some Muslim country and then get on to nuking Russia and China. It is amazing that no more than two or three dozen people have the fate of the entire world in their hands. The Democratic Party is helpless before them. The Republican Party is their vehicle.

The guy hit the nail on the head here because the neocons are fing crazy and will do whatever Israel wants.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Huh... I can't believe I'm actually thinking that the author of this piece might be a reasonably well intentioned guy - at least his Wiki page in as interesting read. A Reaganite who also thinks:

Although Roberts praised Ronald Reagan, he has compared supporters of George W. Bush to "brownshirts with the same low intelligence and morals as Hitler's enthusiastic supporters." He has opposed the War on Drugs and the War on Terror stating it has "made widows and orphans of millions of Muslims".

This is, at least, a fresh spin around here.

And to address the threads OP. I'm not into Israel bashing but, Yes, Washington D.C, is willfully deaf and certainly criminal.

S&F for introducing me to this interesting person...

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
how do you think Romney starts a nuclear war with Russia, after his statements that Russia is an enemy # 1 of the United States, if he is elected as President? If he starts a nuclear war then what's the point in these elections?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I like Craig Roberts for the most part. I don't want war with anyone, and I think for the most part most Americans really do not want to go to war, but they are convinced by leadership that it is necessary for one reason or another. I have read a lot of stuff about the Rothschilds, whom I believe to lead the charge on war profiteering since the Napoleonic wars when they were couriers for war intel and had insider knowledge. Rothschilds have operatives in 5 different countries. That is before you add in various American families who profited from war since Bolsheviks and Nazis. Recently Rockefeller has combined his fortune with Rothschild, a move which I think cannot be overlooked or discounted but conspiracy theorists have long understood Rockefeller to be a huge captain of the NWO and depopulation agenda, and maybe even a direct captain for Rothschild. So to me a move like that can only mean they have plans for the NWO agenda that required a merge or the merge itself is simply part of the plan to run everything from a centralized point.
I would expect Medvedev to be part of the NWO as well but he does represent Russia and the Soviet bloc. He does not want to see America controlling the middle east. As long as we are naive about the reasons for these wars, we are not going to be effective in preventing them from happening.

Oh seems Medvedev is quite pro NWO by another article from Infowars. Seems he is for international financial control.

As world leaders try to deal with the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression, President Dmitry Medvedev is echoing his French and British counterparts in calling for far reaching changes to the world financial system

“We will need a new international agreement. The financial system must have common sources, which implies a multiplicity of world financial centres and reserve currencies. We need to form a new risk-management system,which would be based on new techniques, not the principles that the Bretton Woods agreement was based on,” Medvedev said.

www.infowars.com...

Bretton Woods is apparently based in the IMF so what could possibly go around that? Sounds like he wants an International currency that goes around the US dollar.
The Euro?
edit on 24-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Russian president Vladimir Putin has said, as politely as possible, that the US seeks to enslave the world, that the US seeks vassals, not allies, that the US seeks to rule the world and that the US is a parasite on the world economy. It would be difficult for an informed person to take exception with Putin’s statements.

"It would be difficult for an informed person to take exception with Putin’s statements."

I beg to differ.

An "informed" person (as opposed to a "convinced" person) would know that the narrative in play by the entire "global" body of transnational elites is not only reinforced by the rantings of this some-time "strongman" political leader, but it is also underscored by his own probably 'feigned' ignorance.

Governments haven't waged war upon one another for around a century now. It is the political class of super-citizen who takes nations into war. It is the mercantile-worshiping, self-serving would-be reagents who profit from the fear and angst, the destruction and inevitable revenue-sucking black-hole of the financial cartel that makes the idea "an offer to good to refuse" to the vainglorious wastrels in so-called 'government-service.'

Let's face it; no nation "wins" a war... only that nations super-rich and powerful robber barons end up with war-profiteering and resource-grabbing joy. Only the sociopathic "leaders" who prepare and execute policy to ensure the never-ending prosperity for them, their associates, and their posterity.

So why characterize it as a ""American" thing? Why characterize ANY of it as anything less than what it truly is... a fight between "club-members"... to be followed up with a nudge and a wink as they laugh all the way to the bank.... where they are greeted by another nudge and wink.

We, the citizens of the world, are the payers of the price... THEY risk nothing, and punish those who dare disagree... why? .... because they can... and they now virtually demand that as their right... because their club members and the press they own told us "we" love them.

Right now there's a guy in Russia who works at a factory, comes home to his children, plays with them, struggles to get food, and pay the bills; like him, I do likewise....

Do they really believe that we are sitting around chomping at the bit for war?

It isn't Washington that's deaf.... they hear EVERYTHING.... they just really don't care.... much like Putin, and the rest... it ISN'T about US... it's about THEM and what THEY want.... and they are more than willing to evoke fear, and hate to get it.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

top topics

join