It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'should hand over footage of drone strikes or face UN inquiry'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
we should not be part of the corrupt UN, if we stopped funding them with our tax dollars, there would be no UN and everyone knows it, none of the other nations pay #, we support it with our money and we should not...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I dont think we will ever see a world where the governments of powerful countries come clean. I dont even know if I'd want them to reveal what they have had to do to protect our "leader" status. Who am I to judge.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Pakistan,,,,,,,,not Palestine.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Dammit. I need to pay more attention.
edit on 24-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ninjas4321
The UN is forcing the U.S. to start an investigation into the use of drone strikes on militants in Pakistan

They are? Just where is that stated?

how about the UN force Pakistan to stop harbouring the terrorists?

How about the US get out of foreign countries that they have no reason of being in?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
lol @ this goin to be good vid...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

"Attacks by American unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are deeply unpopular in the country, which claims they violate its sovereignty and fan anti-US sentiment."

Do I need to remind you that B-17's were unpopular in Germany from 1942 to 1945?

Only an idiot would expect the sovereignty of a country that gave refuge to Osama Bin Laden to be respected.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

... or sanctions against the US and the UK for supporting of terrorism...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by hp1229

wow thats news to me,can you explain to me as you would to a six year old what the 'war on terror' is?
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)
Below should suffice..

The phrase 'War on Terror' was first used by US President George W. Bush and other high-ranking US officials to denote a global military, political, legal and ideological struggle against organizations designated as terrorist and regimes that were accused of having a connection to them or providing them with support or were perceived, or presented as posing a threat to the US and its allies in general. It was typically used with a particular focus on militant Islamists and al-Qaeda.

LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join