It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve-Stranded DNA & Full Brain Capacity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I do not wish to say that this version and only this version is how it is, please have your own experience, think before you reply and attempt to consider what the emotional side of yourself is saying.

When replying to this thread, speak to me as one fellow human to another, then there is the possibility we could both have a fruitful conversation. What have you got to lose?

As humans, your job is to own and take care of the Living Library (Earth/Terra). In the past, those who wanted to experience the Living Library would, with permission, look out of the eyes of human beings. As they looked, the human would become the gods and goddesses in charge, the tour guides of this reality, so to speak.

At one time, humans on Earth held very honourable and highly evolved positions. You had glorious, vibrant forms, emanating energy and light. Just as chefs have specialties in food preparation, humans had specialized ways of experiencing the Living Library and accessing information.

Those who desired knowledge came to experience and discover the library of Earth. They merged with humans, who served as library cards into Earth and all her majesty. Becoming one with other energies and allowing them to look out of your eyes in order to experience more was a divine purpose. Humans made themselves available for this process.

Energies from far away star systems that contributed to the library said, “We want to access the library to study some things and get some information.” They needed to get permission and embody the love frequency in order to merge with humans. The humans knew they were having a merging of another sort, a meeting of the love frequency. The other energies used the bodies, eyes, senses, and the entire beings of humans to check the Living Library.

Different humans had, of course, predilections for various aspects of the Living Library, and visiting gods and goddesses, if you wish to call them that, had certain data they were after. So, it was quite an interesting job to be stewards of the Living Library because you didn’t know what gods or goddesses were going to visit and go after what information.

It was like being tour guides, and those who came in directed you to access the information they desired. The relationship was symbiotic and its success was based on the love frequency.

There is glorious information that is desperately needed in existence, and it is stored here, on Earth. As the reorganisation of light takes place on Earth there will be a mass merging of beings who are very benevolent, very uplifting and very loving. They will come through and operate out of your bodies. You will still maintain your own integrity and own identity; however, they will blend with you as we blend with our vehicle. They will be able to access the codes and master numbers that you house inside your bodies.

As Earth is catapulted into a frequency that will allow the Living Library to come back into full function, necessary experiences will be shared by all.

In order to once again become valuable asset as the keys who access who access the Living Library from many cosmic points of view, you will have twelve-stranded DNA and full brain capacity. And, in order for you to be in partnership as library cards, you must understand that you are more than human.

Throughout existence, where you are multidimensional in your truest form, you have many different guises. You are collections of sentient energies that are seeded all over this universal system. You make up one pool of consciousness that collects with other consciousness that has intents and purposes and that discovers things.

Earth is on a course that is taking a radical change in direction. She is experiencing an accelerated thrust in the ongoing evolutionary process. A cycle is coming to completion and a new age or new theme is about to take precedence upon Earth.

You are assisting this new age into being in society. Currently, humans barely understand that they live many times as humans, let alone that there are many more identities to the self.

The self is a composition of many different life forms all making up the central soul.

As Earth is being catapulted in a new direction, the occupants may perish because they do not meet the new speed at which Earth will vibrate. Or, they will begin the changed that will prepare them for the ability to blink on and off into the various personalities that make up the collection of the soul.

You are forerunners in this and are meeting the portions of yourself that are the most imperative to understand. There are many of these selvesto meet.

Remember, you are part of a grander collective of intelligence that seeks to express itself in many realities. In order to further comprehend all the versions of reality, your central soul has many different personalities, tentacles, and out-reaches.

So, do not think that you are “goodies” in all versions of reality.

As a matter of fact, when you are “baddies,” sometimes you gain more information than when you are “goodies”.

When you are good people, sometimes you are so naive you have no idea what is happening. Your discoveries need not impact you with difficulty. Intend that they offer you interest, give you more knowledge, and do something very beneficial for you.

You hide your own cleverness from yourselves.

You must learn to monitor how you create your reality, how many dimensions of thought you are in, and how you pretend that you are just hanging around waiting for something.

The thoughts come racing through your head, second after second, bringing all this information, and you don’t realise that you are creating your reality all of the time.

You hide your beliefs from yourselves.

You hide your true power from yourselves.

Remember, you have been programmed and conditioned as a species to believe in your own disempowerment through your televisions and educational systems.

Do not fall into the trap of thinking you only create your reality some of the times, while at other times and in certain situations you have no power.

You must remember the vastness of your experience.

You must remember that you make certain agreements to participate in things that seem to be difficult or bad.
In actuality, uplifting events are very often behind experiences that you term difficult. Remember, there is opportunity in all things that you create.

You are Game Masters yourselves, those who orchestrated the re-establishing of Earth’s freedom and the seeding of civilisations. The civilisations became alive and activated, and now you are living in one of the most exciting places and times of existence.

There are many who support you, and wish to merge with you, operate through you, and give you a hand with the job in front of you. You do have to read a lot of text and balance a lot of computer sheets to carry this job out.

All you need is to trust yourselves and design your reality according to your own wits by intending what you, as humans, want to accomplish.

Whatever you intend to make as your signature – your mark on this world – it shall be.

So, dream big.

Peace, love and unity
K

References: Barbara Marciniak: Keys to The Living Library

edit on 24/8/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What information is here that is not on any other inhabited planet and why? And so being posessed is ok now? Wtf?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
BTW - what happened to the Get Real Library..?

Thanks for the comment friend, you really gave this thread some insight

peace

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You make many flat statements about how things are. These statements are not part of the generally accepted paradigms. Therefore, for many people to even begin to take you seriously, you will need to provide some evidence in support of those statements.

Do you have any such evidence? I urge you to consider what's coming from your logical side when answering.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Stunspot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

While alot of this rings true the part about you ALWAYS creating your reality and your so-called empowerment is bogus. This is the same new-age ex musician/artist fairy-tale I hear so often.

Let me illustrate my point. Into place I have a hanging copy of a painting of Jesus fist raised throwing the money changers out of the temple. Well 2000 or so odd years have passed since that day and these same bankers still run things. Civilizations have risen and fallen millions of creators born and died and yet these same people still hold power.

The truth is "I was given this world I didn't make"-2PAC. We help create yes. We are co-creators. But it is resource and opportunity that dictates movement on this plane. I can no more think the world right than they can buy immortality. It is good to be responsible yes but change cannot just be thought into existence, it takes action on this physical plane.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot
or many people to even begin to take you seriously, you will need to provide some evidence in support of those statements.

The OP gave reference to

Perhaps the book has further references?

This appears to be a video for it

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i would like a method to achieving full DNA access,

have you experienced this?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well OP, I must first say that I apologize for the level of douchebaggery thus far.
It really wouldn't matter what the thread was about.
There is ALWAYS at least ONE in every thread, and ALWAYS on the first page.

I for one appreciate the read.
It fits in nicely with what I already hold to be true based on my own research and experience.
I love the anology of a living library.
Very true.
Though I DO agree with the info I still have to wonder from where it was obtained.
And then from where did THAT person obtain it?

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I can not imagine why anyone would want to "become one" with this body, as it is quite the mess,
but I invite the use of it for something greater than being disabled. Or will the disabled be of any use?

Are we Virtual Reality Machines??

No! We can't be V.R.M. "cause this couldn't possibly reality !

edit on 25-8-2012 by azureskys because: added more

edit on 25-8-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Look at the very first box, second sentance of the op! I can understand that not everything that we come across in our daily lives, be it media, job, internet,etc, we are going to agree with or even belive to be true. op knew that not all are going to agree and even asked that those who dont respond i such a way as to explain why they dont so as to mabye show others who do, what they might be getting wrong. And yet you find it neccessary to behave and act as if op came out and had attacked you personally on some level. (face palm)

op ive never heard of this before but it was a great read and im going to be looking more of this up. S&F!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Repeating unsubstantiated claims doesn't substantiate them. I politely requested some supporting evidence. I have yet to receive any. I suspect that that is because such evidence does not exist and this is just a story. I would love for that suspicion to be shown to be wrong.

So, is there ANY evidence for these claims or is it just some person ranting about their unsubstantiated world-view?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Repeating unsubstantiated claims doesn't substantiate them. I politely requested some supporting evidence. I have yet to receive any. I suspect that that is because such evidence does not exist and this is just a story. I would love for that suspicion to be shown to be wrong.

So, is there ANY evidence for these claims or is it just some person ranting about their unsubstantiated world-view?

Umm Lucid Lucancy has kindly posted some of the references I gave.

Why couldn't you just look them up yourself instead of asking the OP to prove they are right?

I'm not here to show you a source to prove I am right, I am here to open you up a little, to allow your rational concious brain to look at the big picture, the whole picture, not just the pieces.

Here are your references, next time, read the OP properly so you can research them yourself, then you might actually enjoy a read of something different.

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

or many people to even begin to take you seriously, you will need to provide some evidence in support of those statements.

The OP gave reference to

Perhaps the book has further references?

This appears to be a video for it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What a nice thread
snf
i can see you have written it from your heart
i have recently discovered all of this to in a way .. we all work differently
life really work that mysteriously

it all come back to the same thing .. Who you are and What you are
took me so many yrs to figure out only the half of it
and it all started because i saw a beautifull multicolored UFO in the dark forest
it has triggered in me yrs of questions lol
there is so much more .. sudden revelations can trigger stuff in you
maybe your thread has triggered in me to write this post up
the butterfly effect are chain reactions that explain the space time continuum
with a twist of Destiny and Faith

the grand secret is that everyone have god like potential
but dont think you are the almighty Creator .. need to be humble and have humility
the data is really overwhelming when you connect all the dots
you need to keep a balance or you can go really crazy
you also need to keep your karma level balanced
Jesus Ascended .. everyone has the freewill to do exactly that
everyone can be Jesus or the antichrist
do you want to Ascend of descend ?
if you have trouble finding your positive energy .. go deeper in your heart
another holy secret .. the heart of everyone is the Holy Grail
be in perfect sync with it .. and trust your heart more then your mind
try to be perceptible for the clues and signs .. there is a lot out there
trying each day to bring you back to the correct path

if you have difficulty believing in that
that mean you are a athiest or a disinfo
to accept other reality .. you must first think that maybe there is an after life
maybe the ghosts really exists .. maybe the aliens exist to
maybe all legends are true .. just need to watch out of the disinfo agent making hoax
that make their lives to descredit the truth

another truth and the most important one
Love everyone the same way you want to be Love
the same way the Creator Love everyone of us egualy
the same way you need to Love the Creator
cannot be more clear then that .. this is the ultimate key to Ascension itself
the fundamental law of the universe .. the purest energy form is Love

edit on 8/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Repeating unsubstantiated claims doesn't substantiate them. I politely requested some supporting evidence. I have yet to receive any. I suspect that that is because such evidence does not exist and this is just a story.

Erm...

What did I repeat exactly

You asked where there might be evidence and I gave reference to a source that might give it.

Be more mindful. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have a feeling he won't be back to answer that...

thanks for the contribution

edit on 27/8/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

why don't you use your whole brain?? you got brain damage or somethin?? pretty sure all non-brain damaged peoples use their full brain

btw, no 12 strands...sorry. the notion is ridiculous. tata!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Abuse huh? Good contribution, perhaps the political section could be a suitable home for you..
edit on 27/8/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

i never mentioned abuse!
maybe a brain scan is in order
something to consider

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join