It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Ballistic Missiles: A Force to be Reckoned With

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just one nuclear hit on china's giant Three Gorges Dam and you will cause major loss of life down stream.

Millions of people live downstream of the dam and even a small 25 kt device going off in the water next and right above the dam could cause a 500 foot wave to travel to the sea killing million before they could escape

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Its not china you have to worry about china has checks in place one of them being India. Let me ask you guys a question just to see what you think.Why is all nuclear agreements and talks held with the Russians yet Russia or the US dont ever have those same discussions with the Chinese? This in itself should tell you something.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Jakes51

Since I know of these things from a First Hand Basis of Information exchange...I will give you where and what to Google to prove my post.
Google...Free Electron Laser Deployment on Carrier Gerald R. Ford CVN-78.
Google...Nuclear Powered Free Electron Laser Installation on all U.S. Carriers and Cruisers.
Google...SM-3 New Ability as ABM and Satellite Killer.
Google...SM-3 Shoots Down Failing Satellite Direct Hit on HYDRAZINE TANK.
Google...U.S. Invites Chinese Military Leaders to Norfolk and other U.S. Bases.
Google...Chinese Military Leader states to World Press U.S. has nothing to fear from Chinese Military.
Google...Chinese Military Leader tells World Press China Decades behind U.S. Military.
Google...Chinese Military Leader speaks of poor condition of Chinese Military as compared to U.S. after Visit.
Google...Nuclear Free Electron Laser Ultimate Weapon.
Google...Chinese decide not to compete with U.S. Navy or Military.
Google...Chinese Military Leaders Visit to U.S. Military Bases change Chinese Threats about Taiwan.
Google...China now considers North Korea to be acting like a Spoiled Brat.
Google...China states it will not involve itself in Iranian/United States Military Confrontation.

Epic Post!

I've got a lot left to Google, but this Free Electron Laser is no joke, from what I read so far this thing is a BEAST!!!! I had never heard of FEL until this thread, thanks for bringing this to the thread was very interesting looking these Google searches up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Very Good Point! Reason is that China has but a Small Nuclear Force and is easily negated by current U.S. Military Missile Defense as well as China is multiple Decades behind in any Sub launched SLBM's and has really nothing of any threat as far as a Bomber Force.

As I and others have stated...Millions of Soldiers are WORTHLESS unless you have the ability to get them to the fight. China does not have any Force Projection abilities and the Russians who at one point did...no longer do.

China's numbers without Mobility just are TARGETS! This is why China bought that old Soviet Carrier for the purpose of Training. But after being informed of U.S. Capabilities...they are no longer planning to develop any large scale Navy. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
what is with all the china threads ? they need the US to buy all their stuff, we need them to loan us money

there won't be a war

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks for the extra sources. I was not trying to refute what you were saying, because I sometimes post stuff off the top of my memory as well. You gave a lot of information to mull over about the new tech, and about the Chinese military observers visiting US military installations. That is why I thought some sources would not hurt. I have no doubt the US military would do a number on just about any nation that challenged it in all out warfare. Hopefully it never comes too that? Thanks again for the extra sources and analysis!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what is with all the china threads ? they need the US to buy all their stuff, we need them to loan us money

there won't be a war

You are right! There will not be a war. The real issue was that China wanted to invade Taiwan. It was betting the U.S. would not start a WAR with China over Taiwan. The Communist Party Miscalculated. The Fist Miscalculation was lending HUGE amounts of Money to the U.S. The Chinese Communist Regime calculated...wrongly...that because the U.S. owed China all this Money that it would effect U.S. Policy....WRONG!

NEVER LEND MONEY TO ANYONE THAT YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE WAY TO FORCE PAYMENT!

The second Miscalculation was Chinese War Planners thinking of Huge Chinese Numbers could quickly invade Taiwan and once there...the U.S. would not be able to bomb the Country they were attempting to protect...Taiwan...and Large Chinese Troop Numbers would make a Land war too costly for the U.S....WRONG!

IF YOUR TROOPS CAN'T GET TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TO OCCUPY BECAUSE YOUR TROOP SHIP CARRIERS WOULD ALL BE SUNK....YOUR PLANS TO OCCUPY WILL NOT WORK!

The third Miscalculation was buying an old Soviet Carrier to be used as a Training Ship as you intend to build a Chinese Navy to rival the U.S. Navy.....WRONG!

THE U.S. NAVY IS SO FAR IN ADVANCEMENT AND IT TAKES 30 TO 50 YEARS TO PROPERLY DEVELOP A NUCLEAR AIRCRAFT CARRIER FORCE, CARRIER BUILDING TECH, SAILOR TRAINING, SUPPORT CRAFT AS WELL AS BE UNAWARE OF THE U.S. FEL AND MEB SYSTEMS...CHINA COULD NEVER CLOSE THE GAP! WE HAD TO ACTUALLY TELL THEM TO PREVENT COMMUNIST PARTY STUPIDITY!

With the advent of the FEL and MEB it is my hope that war will become OBSOLETE! These systems actually make the building of our own PLANES and TANKS...unnecessary. They make use of Nuclear Weapons Unnecessary. The SCOPE of this reality is so World Changing since say a Rouge Nation like Syria has Warplanes take off to Bomb Civilians...the U.S. VAPORIZES the Planes. Iran attempts to block the Strait of Hormuz...the U.S. Vaporizes the Ships. North Korea has an ICBM on the Launch pad and U.S. Satellites detect Gamma Rays and Neutron Radiation...the U.S. Vaporizes the WARHEAD as the FEL BEAM is HOTTER THAN THE SURFACE OF THE SUN. A Nations Sub closes in on another countries coast with Nuclear SLBM's...the U.S. Targets each independent Warhead on each Missile 1000ft underwater and VAPORIZES the Nukes. A Bomber flies with Nuclear Bombs toward a target...the U.S. Targets exactly inside the Aircraft each Nuclear Warhead and Vaporizes it. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks for the extra sources. I was not trying to refute what you were saying, because I sometimes post stuff off the top of my memory as well. You gave a lot of information to mull over about the new tech, and about the Chinese military observers visiting US military installations. That is why I thought some sources would not hurt. I have no doubt the US military would do a number on just about any nation that challenged it in all out warfare. Hopefully it never comes too that? Thanks again for the extra sources and analysis!

No problem. Most of the information I know is not things I looked up...it is or was given to me in my Third Job capacity. So I provided the most likely way to find it as I know it to be fact. One thing I can tell you that you will probably not be able to find on a search is the MASSIVE BATTLE IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE over programs that will be cancelled because we will no longer need them. Every Politician from every State will be crying foul over Massive Cancellations because the FEL and MEB make many programs redundant. Why would we need lots of Planes if we can Vaporize ANY THREAT? Why would we need all sorts of Tanks, Troop Carriers and the like when an FEL or MEB can pass a wide beam over entire enemy Divisions and Vaporize them? Why build more attack subs when an FEL can destroy any Sub at any depth...even if the damn thing was at the bottom of the ocean? Which of course Large Subs cannot go that deep...but the FEL CAN! The system is even SELF PROTECTING as even an attempt by another country to use a SLEEPER SATELLITE KILLER...that orbits inert until it gets close and becomes active...the FEL and MEB will be programmed to vaporize anything within a certain distance and it will also be used to clean up all the Space Junk which makes Space Walks hazardous. This Political Fight will be EPIC! LOL! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join