It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan hid the fossils to trick everyone!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I revoke what I just wrote, I re-read what I was replying to and realized I didn't fully comprehend the material I was reading until after I posted.

edit on 8-10-2012 by vendettent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas

From a religious point of view, if Satan is allowed to do this, does it mean God has no power to stop him?

I will start with this. If you simply refer to the book of Job you will have your answer. God is allowed to test us but we are not allowed to test him. God let Satan do anything he wanted to Job to test him but he was not allowed to kill or touch Job. Job passes his test even losing his entire family in the process. I personally have been tested by God. God has the authority to stop Satan if he chooses of course.

When you are tested you should turn to God and ask for his help and forgiveness. Here are two scriptures that support what I said. God bless.

Deuteronomy 6:16 and Psalm 26:2

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Yep, sure he did. And he simulated the big bang which results we can measure and see. And he invented radio carbon dating and is always faking the results to keep us in the dark.

Yep, that IS what happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllGloryIsGods
I will start with this. If you simply refer to the book of Job you will have your answer. God is allowed to test us but we are not allowed to test him. God let Satan do anything he wanted to Job to test him but he was not allowed to kill or touch Job. Job passes his test even losing his entire family in the process. I personally have been tested by God. God has the authority to stop Satan if he chooses of course.

Yeah, that really sounds like a loving god. He let Satan murder the guy's family to win a bet, and the dude was cool with that? Fear will do crazy things, but the story of Job makes him look like a complete ahole who doesn't care about his family and it makes god look even worse. So god is supposed to be this advanced perfect being, yet he has no empathy and will condone murdering of somebody's family as long as it's a test.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas

"Satan hid the fossils there to trick people".

Because I find it hard to believe, that would be a lot of trouble to go through, and why would this be allowed?

I will try to approach this from a religion perspective. If you believe this, then it brings up other questions for me.

From a religious point of view, if Satan is allowed to do this, does it mean God has no power to stop him?

If Satan buried all the fossils, then are any/all scientific discoveries also tricks?

Is there any proof of this in the bible?

If you believe that Satan could have buried the fossils, is it not also possible that Satan made up a lie about burying the fossils to trick christians into not believing in evolution?

If Satan buried fossils, has God buried stuff as well?

*As a note, I understand not all christians believe this.

**For the purpose of discussion, it is assumed that the God theory is valid, as to reach a further line of though on this subject.

***This is not a christian bashing thread, so please refrain yourself from belittling those who are religious, categorizing them all with a wide brush, or reducing them to only to their religion.

****I am not a religious person trying to further religious beliefs, I am just curious about this subject.

In explanation....

Scientists popularly agree that planet earth is simply a MASSIVE computer HOLOGRAM existing in the "NOW"!

We are ALL a dreamed up story ongoing in the mind of a combined GOD/DEVIL who planned in their mind that Multidimensional Universal Virtual Reality computer simulation in which dinosaurs were created and programmed to live and die thus burying within Planet Earth their skeletons FOSSILS for we people (we trainee god/devil) to find? That entire VR simulation could be played at super speed to all HAPPEN within God's 7 days of creation timeline or replayed to happen in an INSTANT or replayed to happen over an INFINITY of time!

"Treasure Valley is the first online 3D Metal Detecting Game ever created. It allows you to detect and dig targets from a variety of sites all from the comfort of your computer. Realistic 3d graphics and game play make the experience very lifelike.

To start detecting now you can :

- Register for the Demo Version to try Treasure Valley out. It allows you to explore the first site (Branton Park) and dig 15 targets. Nothing is required except your email address".

treasure-valley.net...

edit on 8-4-2013 by AscendedGodMan2012 because: fix link

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedGodMan2012
Scientists popularly agree that planet earth is simply a MASSIVE computer HOLOGRAM existing in the "NOW"!

No offense, but I highly doubt this is true. You are delving into various interpretations of theoretical physics (quantum mechanics, etc) which consist of mathematical theories, not based on any tangible evidence at all. Saying this is the popular belief amongst scientists doesn't really hold weight. There may be a few that believe it but it is not even close to the current scientific model of the universe, nor is it based on objective facts.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Treasure Valley what the heck? Lol you seriously have me cracking up. I hope that was your intention. Star for you sir. I am sure that God has humor, its part of happiness. Happiness is part of Love.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OP creates thread on the subject of Christians who think that one of their biblical figures hid Dinosaur fossils to 'trick' people.....

......asks that no-one mocks or ridicules Christians.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join