It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan hid the fossils to trick everyone!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by MrXYZ

We know for a FACT there was no global flood...

No you don't X. That's just BS.

Of course it's a FACT that it never happened...there is ZERO evidence for a global flood, and something of that magnitude would leave evidence behind.

What we have is evidence for LOCAL floods at DIFFERENT TIMES in history...and that's all.

Oh, and there's of course the small fact that there isn't enough water on earth (even counting the water in the air all over the place) to submerge the entire planet. So not only are we lacking geological evidence, it's also PHYSICALLY impossible.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I know for a fact you don't think a lack of evidence renders any possible occurrence impossible. And a global flood is indeed a possible and even a plausible occurrence. The Earth only has to pass thru one of these" Space fountains ", as I like to call them.

Suddenly we have a possibility of a global flood that not only corroborates a very ancient account in Genesis. But also many other accounts from many different cultures around the globe of which many of those, have completely come and gone. Not to mention that without the Bible and it's inclusion of an account like the flood happening. We are simply a species with amnesia. With no reason for the amnesia ! Unable to I.D.anything about our existence and origin, save a half assed, cop out that reads like some little kid saying, " The dog ate it '. Or identifying us with the next closest looking thing on the planet and saying, " That's it ! That's what we share a common ancestor with !

Oh wait a minute ! Make that a common ancestor that no one has ever seen and there is absolutely no evidence
for it's existence what so ever. Huh ! How about that ? This common ancestor must be God.

edit on 25-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

hey ...XYZ....you are so sure of yourself.....however, I may have a better view....one that allows at least a little wiggle room for us humans here in this token reality....the view I have isn't complete....but I can see the picture....like 950 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle put in place. Did you know supernatural magic really happens? Also, this reality isn't what we think it is.... for sure

edit on 25-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by MrXYZ

hey ...XYZ....you are so sure of yourself.....however, I may have a better view....one that allows at least a little wiggle room for us humans here in this token reality....the view I have isn't complete....but I can see the picture....like 950 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle put in place. Did you know supernatural magic really happens? Also, this reality isn't what we think it is.... for sure

edit on 25-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

So your "proof" is "I believe in magic, f*** evidence"?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope you realise those cultures all lived at different times...and the picture you posted is a Quasar....not a water fountain

If at any point in time the earth would have been fully emerged by water, there would be geological evidence...yet there is NONE.

As for the common ancestor thing, we have more evidence for it than the theory of gravity: LINK

Of course your faith prevents you from accepting reality if it goes against it

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The pic was in an article about water in space. So I don't know. Maybe an aguaquazar ?

Why call attention to the obvious ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Satan didn't hide fossils, that's the most ignorant statement ever.

Dinosaurs existed and the earth is millions of years old. It doesn't say the earth is 6-7000 years old in the Bible, it can be calculated mankind is that old.

There was an earth age before the one we live in and there will be another one in the millinium.
edit on 26/9/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Satan didn't hide fossils, that's the most ignorant statement ever.

Dinosaurs existed and the earth is millions of years old. It doesn't say the earth is 6-7000 years old in the Bible, it can be calculated mankind is that old.

There was an earth age before the one we live in and there will be another one in the millinium.
edit on 26/9/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

Actually, homo sapiens has been on earth for over 200k years now

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

The pic was in an article about water in space. So I don't know. Maybe an aguaquazar ?

There are no water quasars. They are black holes that consume incredible amount of matter...for example, the largest one we know consumes 600 earths...PER MINUTE!

But yeah, there's tons of water in space...it would just evaporate on the way down to earth if a comet or something similar crashed with earth. Entry heat is way too massive to allow for any significant amount of water, let alone enough to submerge the entire planet, to enter the earth's atmosphere.

And of course even IF something like that was physically possible (it isn't), it would STILL leave geological evidence behind...but there is NONE.

In short, as I said before, it's a FACT that a global flood never happened...and that's the case because A) there's ZERO evidence for a global flood and B) it's physically impossible.

Btw, don't you think it's kinda sad that you rejoice in ignorance? I mean, your remark that a global flood happened is factually wrong, and you can't disprove those facts...yet you simply parade ignorance and keep on repeating that nonsense. You're of course allowed to believe whatever you want, but don't you think that ignorance isn't the way to go?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Satan plan is to trick people into believing that God did not create man.He wants the world to think aliens did and God doesnt exist.It seems to be working sadly in the form of ancient aliens etc.Many people will be tricked and lose their souls.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by taccj9903

I like this one too

Awesome!

My sentiments exactly

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

www.space.com...

I'm guessing this is the article you are referencing? The picture is just an artist's depiction, it's not an actual picture and the water vapors are in the cloud surrounding the quasar, not the light energy emitted from it. It's certainly not a water fountain or anything close to it. Are you trying to say the earth passed through a quasar and survived? If you think a creator did it, then why not stick with that instead of looking for some possible naturalistic explanation for a great flood that never happened?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
The Satan plan is to trick people into believing that God did not create man.He wants the world to think aliens did and God doesnt exist.It seems to be working sadly in the form of ancient aliens etc.Many people will be tricked and lose their souls.

If that's true then god is a real scumbag for not telling us. If my eternity is on the line, I damn well expect to at the very least be shown that the guy exists before believing some ancient book written by primitive people that had no clue how the world works.. not be fed cryptic clues and have to guess which man made version of god is true or risk losing everything for thinking logically.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Wow and this whole time I thought the pic was real !

'm guessing this is the article you are referencing? The picture is just an artist's depiction, it's not an actual picture and the water vapors are in the cloud surrounding the quasar, not the light energy emitted from it. It's certainly not a water fountain or anything close to it. Are you trying to say the earth passed through a quasar and survived? If you think a creator did it, then why not stick with that instead of looking for some possible naturalistic explanation for a great flood that never happened?

As long as I'm not wasting my time looking for some fabled common ancestor of which common sense would suggest a large population at some point. Yet we haven't found the first one. And you know what ? No body ever will cause it's just a big fat mouthed lie. A pipe dream manifested by the minds of those appointed to the task of conjuring up an alternative belief system, that could be professed upon in an academic venue. In short, an expensive bunch of crap to fill your heads with.

And why it's science, it must be true !
But reality says way different.:

Maybe it's Bigfoot !
edit on 26-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Barcs

You're the one who posted it and said "Suddenly we have a possibility of a global flood that not only corroborates a very ancient account in Genesis." without even sourcing the original article or anything else. That's called deception, and my job is to correct these things. You called it a water fountain without even realizing that the water was the cloud or there was a black hole in the middle. Don't be upset with me because you cherry pick things like that and claim it somehow shows how a great flood could happen.
If earth passed through that thing it would get sucked in and it would be the end of the world and probably our entire solar system would bite the dust as well.

As long as I'm not wasting my time looking for some fabled common ancestor of which common sense would suggest a large population at some point. Yet we haven't found the first one. And you know what ? No body ever will cause it's just a big fat mouthed lie. A pipe dream manifested by the minds of those appointed to the task of conjuring up an alternative belief system, that could be professed upon in an academic venue. In short, an expensive bunch of crap to fill your heads with.

Maybe it's Bigfoot

C'mon with this anti evolution nonsense. There is more evidence that shows human evolution than most other creatures. It's well documented despite fossilization being incredibly rare in a harsh African climate. We haven't found the first one? Huh? You accuse scientists of lying and then say a lie like that? You want to talk about reality?

Explain the following:

Homo neanderthalensis
Homo erectus
Homo hablis
Homo rhodensis
homo heidelbergensis
homo gauengensis
homo rudolfensis
homo georgicus
Denisovan
homo ergaster
homo cepranesis
homo antecessor

And that's just in the last 2.5 million years. I guess you do believe satan put all those homo genus transitional fossils there, because according to you it's just a lie
It's all just made up! Haha, that's the funniest excuse creationists muster up. "The science is wrong!" Yeah okay. You've studied the science, I'm sure. The evidence is all there, you just choose to ignore it while searching for this fabled creator that has ZERO evidence. Hey if you willingly choose to live under a rock, I have no problem with that. Live your life the way you want provided it harms nobody else. Just don't tell scientists they are wrong without providing actual scientific evidence. Plug your ears, cover your eyes and sing loudly "I can't hear you".

edit on 27-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Homo neanderthalensis Homo erectus Homo hablis Homo rhodensis homo heidelbergensis homo gauengensis homo rudolfensis homo georgicus Denisovan homo ergaster homo cepranesis homo antecessor

Already explained.

Explain how it only took me five minutes to find someone of your own caliber, as a fellow academic saying basically the same thing I'm trying to warn you about. You've been duped in a world that you can see is corrupt to the bone but can't see that you are the most vulnerable because you don't believe it could happen to you. So it goes on right under your nose behind your back.

Well where's your evidence for a common ancestor ? At least I have a Bible ! A book with many accounts recorded in antiquity very serious in it's nature. That doesn't even give the time of day to your argument that there is no God.
Because those that are that ignorant shouldn't even be bothered with.

Because you are a waste of time. Time better spent on someone who knows that proof isn't always the father of truth.

Talk to you again sometime Barcs.
edit on 27-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

Originally posted by AgentX09

If that's true then god is a real scumbag for not telling us. If my eternity is on the line, I damn well expect to at the very least be shown that the guy exists before believing some ancient book written by primitive people that had no clue how the world works.. not be fed cryptic clues and have to guess which man made version of god is true or risk losing everything for thinking logically.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

He did leave us evidence, it's called the Holy Bible which is comprised of the Hebrew scriptures and it's Greek new testament companion. Archeaology supports the historical accuracy of the Holy Bible. Mt. Sinai is located at Jubal al'Lawz in Saudi Arabia, there you will find everything described in the book of Exodus. They may not have known what science was back then but God did tell them things that coldn't even be proven until the electron microscope and the periodic table of elements had been invented. Science is catching up to the biblical scriptures. No man made version of God is true, the true God is the one who can tell you things before it happens because he is the only one who can give true prophecy. There is a conspiracy in the world to prevent the real evidence from coming to light, and they are even willing to murder to hide the truth. Check the bottom link in my signature.
edit on 27-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Barcs

Homo neanderthalensis Homo erectus Homo hablis Homo rhodensis homo heidelbergensis homo gauengensis homo rudolfensis homo georgicus Denisovan homo ergaster homo cepranesis homo antecessor

Already explained.

WHAT? That's the most absurd video I've ever seen and has absolutely nothing to do with evolution or common ancestor. Show me the scientific evidence, not some youtube video
Elongating skulls has been practiced by homo sapiens for thousands of years. Proof of aliens? C'mon. I listed a dozen species of hominid that have been found and you said that this common ancestor doesn't exist and we haven't found any links. That's a blatant lie. You are quite good at deflecting subject matter and claiming proof when nothing has been proved thus far. So your answer to the found human ancestors is that they were all aliens?

Explain how it only took me five minutes to find someone of your own caliber, as a fellow academic saying basically the same thing I'm trying to warn you about. You've been duped in a world that you can see is corrupt to the bone but can't see that you are the most vulnerable because you don't believe it could happen to you. So it goes on right under your nose behind your back.

I could search the internet and find a youtube video that talks about ANYTHING. That doesn't make it academic or true. I'm well aware that the world is corrupt, but evolution is as solid a science as they come. I'm not a big fan of intellectual dishonesty, which you've been caught doing multiple times. Please stop it, it goes against the mantra of this site.

Well where's your evidence for a common ancestor ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Where's your evidence of a great flood or god or the bible or anything at all that has to do with creation? Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

At least I have a Bible ! A book with many accounts recorded in antiquity very serious in it's nature. That doesn't even give the time of day to your argument that there is no God.
Because those that are that ignorant shouldn't even be bothered with.

So you can prove the bible stories are accurate? Interesting. I'd like to see this. I've never said that there is no god. There's just not scientific evidence. Besides isn't this about the alleged flood and dinosaur fossils?

Because you are a waste of time. Time better spent on someone who knows that proof isn't always the father of truth.

Proof is a large part of it. There's a reason science and technology works. It has been proven to work. I'm a waste of time because I ask you to back things up instead of wild speculating nonstop and posting selective artist depictions of quasars and all kind of things that have nothing to do with the subject of dinosaurs and the flood. Try actually researching both sides instead of blindly believing something so deeply and religiously that it clouds your judgement and causes you to post lies and deception which seems intentional. If it's not intentional I apologize, but seriously do a little research that includes more than cartoon drawings and youtube videos. Posting a picture from an article without the article itself is a bit shady, I'm sorry.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Barcs

'm guessing this is the article you are referencing? The picture is just an artist's depiction, it's not an actual picture and the water vapors are in the cloud surrounding the quasar, not the light energy emitted from it. It's certainly not a water fountain or anything close to it. Are you trying to say the earth passed through a quasar and survived? If you think a creator did it, then why not stick with that instead of looking for some possible naturalistic explanation for a great flood that never happened?

Maybe it's Bigfoot !
edit on 26-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Sounds like the description of religion to me, a place where facts and evidence don't matter

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I'm not a big fan of intellectual dishonesty, which you've been caught doing multiple times. Please stop it, it goes against the mantra of this site.

I'm not a fan of dishonesty period !
And the only thing I want to know at this point is who you are trying to fool by attacking my character ? I've been caught ?

What the ding dang diddly are you talking about ? Hey Barcs, put up or shut up ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join