63,000-Year-Old Modern Human Skull Found in Laos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I agree with you on this one. Just a skull that should not be there but is. Awesome.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by DaveNorris

I'm a creationist and I told everyone on here we've been here a really long time hundreds of thousands of years and they all laughed because there was no evidence to support that claim. They even found human bones with dinosaur bones but that didn't make the MSM.

That was a hoax. There is no proof of humans being alive with dinosaurs.

It's just funny how everyone thinks we evolved from apes in 5000 years. If that could even happen it wouldn't happen that fast.

This is what most Christians believe because that's what the Bible says.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A couple of comments

A good find, when you start going back that far its very hard to say which 'race', we were all once 'Africans' and to when we differentiated is hard to put a finger on and some people cannot be classified as either Asian, African or Caucasian

Bonobos are an evolutionary off shoot from Chimpanzees, you might want to look how they differ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by guitarplayer

It might be of interest to creationists, to research adaptation to adversity; this is the main trigger for evolution of a species.

Have you personally observed adaptation to adversity resulting in evolution?

Personally? Come on. Even so...

In White Sands, N.M., two species of traditionally brown lizards have evolved white scales in order to blend in with their environment. By studying the genetic mechanisms at work in this adaptation, scientists are able to observe evolution as it happens. The study illuminates the mechanics of not only adaptation, but also speciation, or how species form.

LINK

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Any giant skulls yet? or a walking monkey skull? I begin to think bagavad gita is a real story...before the noah flood.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I've never personally observed Australia, however I've seen enough evidence to be convinced of it's existence.

What was your point again?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I've never personally observed Australia, however I've seen enough evidence to be convinced of it's existence.

What was your point again?

I've never observed the mating of a giant squid but I know of good evidence that that they do....

Howdy Father long time no read

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

here you go Hanslune
his/her eye is the size of an average human skull!
now that they have been filmed we can hopefully gain a better understanding about them

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

ETA: sorry for being off topic with this post, the link above is to the giant squid thread posted yesterday
edit on 25-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I've never observed the mating of a giant squid

I have, and it's pretty damn hot.

Howdy Father long time no read

Hey up - I still lurk a bit, and make an occasional drive by post. Keep up the posting!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It seems that the evidence is mounting lately of a massive coverup by the Globalist Mafia of how far back humanity really goes on this planet, particularly in the Americas.

On a similar note, but you might find this interesting:

Neanderthals 'bred with modern humans in Europe as recently as 37,000 years ago'

Studies indicate modern Europeans share between 1 and 4 per cent of their genes with Neanderthals
Latest research backs up archaeological findings which suggest early man and Neanderthals lived side by side

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 28-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow
It seems that the evidence is mounting lately of a massive coverup by the Globalist Mafia of how far back humanity really goes on this planet, particularly in the Americas.

On a similar note, but you might find this interesting:

Neanderthals 'bred with modern humans in Europe as recently as 37,000 years ago'

Studies indicate modern Europeans share between 1 and 4 per cent of their genes with Neanderthals
Latest research backs up archaeological findings which suggest early man and Neanderthals lived side by side

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 28-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

It's been no secret, for quite some time, that modern humans and neanderthal lived side by side , they did in western Europe, they did in the med, they did in the levant and they did in artic siberia.
There were several interbreeding episodes the one you mentioned is likely in the med basin. There was also an episode in Asia 100k years ago and another 30k years ago.
In arctic siberia modern humans learned how to live in the arctic from neanderthal.
In Italy they lived in the same cave.
And yes modern europeans have around 4% neanderthal genes, just as melanesians, papuans and aborigines have 4% denisovan DNA, but what is most interesting is how native Americans came to have no appreciable contribution of either one . How can that be if the ancestors of native Americans are supposed to be from a population that moved through each of the areas.
And how is it that only the khoisan peoples of africa, alone of all of the sub saharan Africans, share that 4% denisovan input, that could only have come from Asia, and the other sub saharan priori have no neanderthal DNA.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

I'm a creationist and I told everyone on here we've been here a really long time hundreds of thousands of years and they all laughed because there was no evidence to support that claim. They even found human bones with dinosaur bones but that didn't make the MSM. It's just funny how everyone thinks we evolved from apes in 5000 years. If that could even happen it wouldn't happen that fast.

Would take millions of years for something to accomplish that and apes would still be evolving. Yet people take History as truth just because they read it or was told something. Then people say the bible could be lies and it very well could be just like history could be nothing but lies. History is determined by the victor not by truth.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

*face palm*

We didn't evolve from apes in 5,000 years.

Humans and other primates extant today share a common ancestor that existed approximately 8-6 million years ago. Humans did not directly evolve from great apes, even though we share common physical and genetic properties (chimpanzees are ~96% genetically alike to humans). Think of evolution as a tree, rather than a ladder with rungs representing each evolutionary stage. Lineages branch out, while some come to a halt, thus leading to extinction.

This is where I need to ask. Where did my lineage originate. I'm Rh- negative. No rhesus factor. I know we Rh-neg folks represent a miniscule portion of humankind. But, I'm still waiting for a logical answer.
Des

Des,
You may already know this but I am compelled to tell you, that if your husband is Rh+, you will need to see your MD immediately before having children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join