It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blame The Real Bad Guys - The Powers Behind Super Powers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
So the real bad guys behind the super powers are.......?

Keep up!!!

Corporate entities and, ultimately, therefore... all of us. We consume, they provide. Mutual parasitism.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant! Great thread!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So do you think that the corporations are just sucking America dry, but shifting to China before America has nothing more to give?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think that they are creating a new paradigm where they'll feed off both nations ( and probably Russia and India as well ) but will get each population to blame the other for their woes....Lost your job? You know... your company moved their operations to China.. and then get the Chinese guy saying I only make $200.00 a week because of my greedy American employer.

Divide and conquer. Doublespeak straight out of 1984. The international culmination of the whole left vs right, black vs white, straight vs gay, Christian vs Muslim, rich vs poor thing. Rob the entire world, all while convincing them that they've only one another to blame.

Meanwhile the entire international political scene is so incestuous that it would make the folks from Deliverance ashamed.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The way I'm reading things though... It seems like the average Chinese citizen is smarter than most of us have been. They don't seem to be inclined to go into hyper-debt just to have things.

I suspect that the average Chinese citizen has not had 80 years of constant consumer advertising taking over their brains as we have here in the US. Way back when mass production was beginning, the means of production began producing more merchandise than the average American needed or wanted. The solution to this limit on wealth was to create The Consumer, and in walked Madison Avenue to do it.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I agree with the title "Blame The Real Bad Guys - The Powers Behind Super Powers"

Why Netanyahu gets more standing ovations than Obama?

edit on 24-8-2012 by DrWh0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
it's like the epitome of getting sold out.. new constitution should be written... overseas production for American consumption should be banned... illegal for corporations with exported production to advertise in the US.. Drastic times call for drastic measures...

www.cnn.com...

this list kinda blew my mind... i knew it was bad.. but i didn't know it was like that... that's gotta be like a billion jobs or something...

the catch22 is.. Americans will never let go of their attachment to corporate brands.. and corporate fast-food.. and corporate cigarets.. and corporate television... majority of US has been hooked, lined, and sinkered..

who knows.. maybe in a few years wearing corporate trademarks will be viewed as cheesy, primitive, and unconscious... kinda glad be leaving to Burning Man tomorrow where the fox has no place...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Ah it stopped being about nations long ago, and I do not think the people in power really care about such things only as its convenient for them to rally the people for there causes.

That's like a big duh, and this century was not the only one were that fact is true.
I am sure that line has been said before on ATS many times and not only by me. And China and the US are basically two sides of the same coin, there so entangled with one another that if one falls the other will follow eventually, the only thing going on is just struggles to see which side of the coin is given more value and precedent over the other. And corporations, well there simple things, were the money goes no matter what, were or who it is ie were the most profit is...that is were they will follow.

The rest is just talk, most of it is just a sort of self fulfilled prophecies, if you repeat the same stuff over and over no matter how stupid it will becomes reality, and that is what the TV is for. And so 90% of the stuff people put worth to and argue about is just empty air, there all parroting the lines they have been conditioned and thought to parrot. Left vs Right, the blue team vs the red team all ultimately meaningless jargon a lot of times when really the thing that really moves nations and continents is something as simple as supply and demand, then who controls that supply and demand controls nations. Oh and off-course lets not forget scarcity, which as we all know just magically happens.

The strongest emotions in human especially in group human dynamics is greed and power, that was so in cavemen times were it was pivotal for the survival of the group, and that is true now, only now we got more velvet drapes to cover such things and to conduct them to different ends. And so we get the world of today were everybody and every nation and every created entity like corporation is always looking to one up the other while putting on a nice face for the cameras.

China is no doubt trying to find ways to break free of the dynamic webs keeping it tied to its partners mainly the US, and the US is trying to do the same. And so on it will go, with corporations in the middle playing all and any parts, and the owners and people who make the rules no doubt trying to make out like bandits, as that is the name of there game.

Financial warfare has been the name of the game for a long while, its just been kept on the down and low as its premise is based on knowledge of it, ie the less people know about it, the more you can squeeze out of them. But mostly because nobody wants to rock the boat, its in all a fail safe way of creating warfare as you can always back out or move shop when you have sucked dry the current host nation, and really that's the rule in most times in fact it's pretty much human nature, people like Soros don't create nations or really create anything, there just there to give there advice on how to make them richer.

And well you know, humans like there idols. What you dont believe me, look at the TV and the current american Idol, now how many hits did that show get?
Its like in there nature to always look for an idol or somebody who will tell them what to do, and so in step people like Soros, and they always have plans no doubt on what people should do.

But in all good old fashion blow sh*t up warfare well when things really stack up, will and has always won out over financial warfare when its all said and done. And that's why there all arming up, and always will do that....just for that in case sh*t happens moment and the boat is rocked to much.

But mostly there all setting up there basses and shops, same old stuff that was done in ancient imperial Rome with there legions and every other power before that. There all lining up there ducks in a row, and shooting them down, all while drawing lines in the sand.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It's like a viscous cycle of the American Military.. securing Middle East Resources.. for Chinese Industry.. to support The Corporate Entity.. to produce American Consumption...

Scandalously Brilliant

Blame The Real Bad Guys - The Powers Behind Super Powers = Us and the 12 "wise-men"

We need a new "Battle of Normandy"

get ready for the trolls...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've been trying to figure out why US officials would deliberately give China the edge in so many ways, why we gave China Most Favored Nation status, why Hillary has been so nicey nice, (Hillary sat on the Wal Mart board at one time too and now instead of the all American stuff they sell mostly Chinese stuff). I have been trying to figure out why we went into Iraq and China got the oil contracts. I knew it's because our illustrious leaders are globalists at heart, but this post made it suddenly click.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think that the US and China are trying to out maneuver one another, economically and militarily. I really don't think that the Chinese trust the US, or anyone for that matter. Historically China has always remained distrustful of outsiders and really I don't think that's changed, only that they must work with foreign entities in order to remain competitive on the world stage at this point. They're tying their economy into what's now the world economy, but as we can see they're making an effort to give their homegrown businesses the edge on the home front. As stated earlier it's been noted that Chinese preference to domestic entities actually hurts China, but this is China being China, distrustful and leaving themselves a domestic net to fall back on in the eventuality that world tensions escalate.

As far as the US being lenient in their stance towards China on human rights issues and currency manipulation, really I think this is something similar to Chamberlain's appeasement leading up to WWII. I'm thinking the US is afraid of China, to a degree. They're expecting that a full out physical war might be inevitable, but there may be a possibility to delay such an eventuality by placating them or essentially not upsetting them. China is probably feeling the same way regarding a full out physical war, this can be seen not only in their attempts to give preference to domestic entities, but also in their push for military hardware. As I understand it China has production facilities running 24/7 pumping out naval vessels in what could only be an attempt to compete with the States world class Navy.

So I don't think there ever was a honeymoon for the two powers and any working relationship they have now is tainted with distrust and fear. The two know full well of the other's power and the very real possibility of world destroying nuclear war.

Edit: In addition to all that it is in my opinion that Stuxnet was actually aimed at China. Personally I feel that Stuxnet may have been a retaliatory effort executed not by the States, but solely by Microsoft having been angered by the Chinese theft and revelation of some MS secrets. The attack on Iran's nuclear plant may have been a cover, as a means to conceal the author of the virus it was made to appear as though the target was Iran and the author was Israel. Really the complicated and sophisticated nature of the virus make it unlikely that the kill switch 'flaw' was accidental. There are a lot of computers running pirated software in China which made them highly vulnerable to this 'flaw' in Stuxnet.

So here we have one example where although the two powers work together, they remain fiercely embattled with one another. I can see where the two might consider war as an inevitability and frankly history does show that this is quite likely. The US and China are strange bedfellows and remain rather incompatible.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Keep up!!! Corporate entities and, ultimately, therefore... all of us. We consume, they provide. Mutual parasitism.

To conclude your theory, the real bad guys who run this planet are corporations and by extension "all of us".

Not much of answer is it?

What about Public-benefit corporations?, they provide services to be consumed for the benefit of society and the general public, are they bad guys?. Or is it just the corporations who want to deal with China?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Murad

It is of my opinion that anyone that wants to be your commander, anyone that wants to hand you an order under the threat of punishment for non-compliance is a bad guy. To me if you want to work together than it is not orders, there is no chain of command, but advice that gets the job done. Sure there may be those that could be considered leaders, but they do not hand out orders, but give their advice and it is up to the receiver of said advice to choose if he'd like to accept it or not. The threat of punishment for non-acceptance of the advice comes not from the leader or the peers, but the environment.

Should you deny the advice of your sibling and find that you fail at your given task then that is your "punishment" or learning experience. The natural failure is the result that teaches you if the given advice was good or bad and the next time this peer gives you advice you will remember that he gave good advice before and use that knowledge when making your decision. Today we see where leaders can give bad advice and his subjects have no choice but to follow this bad advice, but under my ideology if poor advice is given then those receiving it could recognize this and reduce the effects of poor advice by nipping it in the bud before it is put into action. If a person gives good advice then the results of their advice will stand for themselves, if a person gives bad advice then the results of that advice will stand for itself.

This is a world of equality, where everyone has an opinion that counts, not just the 'leader' or 'commander.' You are free to choose yay or nay and if you succeed or fail do not blame the leader for it was your choice not theirs.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Corporate entities don't care about the long term, they are too mired in internal strife to make long term plans. It is all about getting the money now, and leaving the bill to the guy who comes after you.

Isn't it funny how well free market economic and communism work so well together.

Now you know why people were protesting the WTO meetings.

The next step should be obvious.

Stop voting for politicians who support tax cuts for the rich, and elimination of the laws that keep bankers in check.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have thought this to be the case, but I never heard much about turkimentan. Now I have something new to look into

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think that they are creating a new paradigm where they'll feed off both nations ( and probably Russia and India as well ) but will get each population to blame the other for their woes....Lost your job? You know... your company moved their operations to China.. and then get the Chinese guy saying I only make $200.00 a week because of my greedy American employer.

Divide and conquer. Doublespeak straight out of 1984. The international culmination of the whole left vs right, black vs white, straight vs gay, Christian vs Muslim, rich vs poor thing. Rob the entire world, all while convincing them that they've only one another to blame.

Meanwhile the entire international political scene is so incestuous that it would make the folks from Deliverance ashamed.

~Heff

Wow! An even better cold war scenario! China, Russia, and India all have nuclear capabilities. Stir up the fear and hate among the factions and sit back and watch while reaping huge profits. It worked before but this is on a far grander scale. A cold war is also a great way to draw focus from real issues and bring a nation back in line.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I've always thought that these countries are viewed as obstacles for a NWO. Like they're not playing ball so we must crush them into submission. Just my thoughts.

Excellent post, very interesting research.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

This is my thought. These "uprisings" by all of the "rebels" in places like Libya are just too convenient. If they expect us to believe "rebels" killed Gahdaffi, it's not gonna happen. We infiltrated Libya with contract mercenaries and "assisted" them. It surly wouldn't have taken all of these years to remove him from power if that's what their people wanted to do.

And we sure as hell didn't invade Iraq to "free the Iraqi people" as we are led to believe with such phrases as, "Operation Iraqi Freedom". It should have been, "Operation: Destroy Iraq, cause mayhem and death in the streets and completely disrupt and destroy any sense of security or stability". Yea, that's a long one but it's actually more accurate.

If the U.S. government really gave a rat's @ss about the Iraqi people and their freedom, we would have went in when Saddam gassed the Kurds, but we did nothing. So much for liberating Iraq.

And Afghanistan is the world's #1 exporter of heroin yet we did nothing to stop that when we got there and we still don't. We could torch the poppy fields but we don't. Perhaps that's the real reason we went there; to protect the heroin industry which I'm sure is a cash cow for some of our crookedest politicians and spooks.

If you want to see human rights violations, look no further than Mexico, but we do nothing. Saudi Arabia, barbarians for the most part; we look the other way.

When our government throws us into another war, you can rest assured, it has nothing to do with "Homeland Security" or "liberating people". Either you play ball with the UN and the NWO agenda or we will "liberate" you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This thread hits many nails on the head. But does it mean Ron Paul becoming president (not exactly likely, but anyway…) would be an absolute disaster?
One can just see him closing down all the military bases, and China going “thank you very much!!!”

Next thing we know price of oil goes up, because China has the military & foreign policy influence to ensure the puppet heads of state are good puppets, and only produce as much as China needs.
To further this situation “special partnerships” between Chinese and oil exporting countries would probably be established, and yet whenever we try such a partnership, it never works out –unless it’s some kind of Beijing compromise.

And one has to ask how many compromises Beijing would be making, if it no longer feared American influence.

I like much about Ron Paul, but am increasingly wondering if the only way America would avoid a Great Depression under his leadership, is if he’s lying and only intends to e.g. half the number of American bases.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A couple things that you have to remember about China.

1. How we perceive them is more important than the reality. Meaning they will not hesitate to fudge numbers to make things look better than they are.

2. It is a completely corrupted, and bribery centric atmosphere. You don't bribe the power plant manager, you don't get power to your factory, you don't produce anything, you don't make money. This is just an example, but it permeates every facet of Chinese life.

3. China sucks. Trust me, I have been going there for the last 7 years. Granted there are a lot of rich people there now, but the amount of poor people and the level of poor that they are would totally blow your mind. You can't even fathom it if you have never left the United States.

Yes I am very jaded after those 7 years.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I completely accept those statements as factual. And somewhere in here I did address the issue of China being system that has bribery built into it.

The caveat I make is that the Chinese are culturally different from us. A Chinese peasant is much more prone to towing the party line than the poor in the US would be. Do you agree? The risks inherent in objection there are that much more compelling than they are here. Here you get harassed or marginalized for being a dissident. There you get reeducation or imprisoned.

This tables something I was waiting to introduce. My assertion that China and the US are both working towards a middle ground - governmentally speaking. The Chinese are loosening a bit of control as the US becomes increasingly totalitarian and controlling of its own. Eventually both nations - though separated in doctrine - can end up basically being about the same in terms of law.

Thanks for posting!

~Heff

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join