It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USADA to ban Armstrong for life, strip Tour titles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's been estimated that Armstrong has been tested almost 500 times for drugs or doping. he has passed every single time. What are the odds of Lance having access to some secret roid that never shows up on any sort of test. None. The guys innocent, bashed the hell out of his fellow athletes scores and did it all with one nut and half the hormones he should have.

What a bunch of haters. to try and take his winnings away with ZERO evidence. Seriously a bunch of BS. the cycling sport should boycott the USADA in protest if its possible. Screw those witch hunters!

Just butt hurt cause a half a man proved to still be the bigger man.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My understanding is they wanted to start all over with another investigation snd he told them to stuff it, enough is enough and walked away, They took everything because he refused to cooperate again Proud of the guy
edit on 24-8-2012 by mikellmikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah I heard that he made a comment like " They've tested me 500 times, I've passed every single one, they have no proof, I'm tired of this. If they want to take my medals away fine, everybody knows i won, the other cyclists know I beat them fair."

In his position I'd tell them to stuff it too. Besides every body knows he won, and that he may be one of the greatest cyclists ever.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Back in 88 through 93 amateur riders were doping to out perform other riders in local rides like "Autumn In Bonham," "Hotter than Hell 100" and smaller charity events... A kid that couldn't keep up with the pelaton in a small event with pleasure riders would be able to break and lead a race for 8 or 10 miles before being reeled in by the lead pack... The Pack was the 7-11 Racing Team at Bonham... Riders have doped for over 100 years and in the early days no one tried to do a thing to stop it ....Major Taylor who could have smoked Lance Armstrong back in his day had to pull out of a race because he became psychotic from having been given an overdose of the performance enhancer Nitro Glycerin and believed a man with a knife was chasing him around the track.... Armstrong did what he had to do to be a winner..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Watch from minute 49 about cycling, this documentary is very good I recommend you watch the whole thing though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Pretty obvious to me that it may not be him they are after but the persons that manufactured the drug that he has supposedly taken... and he won't give them up not now anyway...certainly far superior to what is available mainstream...you can't tell me after all his testing and being cleared so many times they still suspected him of doping...or this is a witch hunt to coincide with Neil Armstrongs death and keep us all distracted...just saying that's all, I find it rather strange that two of the worlds biggest heros with the same last name to take a hit big time.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Check out this CNN picture used today in Lance article

Lie Strong? clever

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join