It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1,000 posts with ATS. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATSers. I just noticed I hit 1,000+ posts on ATS, I have some things to say...

ATS is one of the most opinionated places I have ever been! But, I love it. You can learn a lot of things, from a lot of different areas, and from a lot of different people, cultures, religions and just general information.

I check this website more then I check my Facebook account (I know a lot of people are against it, but I have one
).

ATS is full of creativity, inspiration and positive thoughts...

...But then again there is others. Negative energy, arguements, frustration ect...

But this site brings a lot of things together...We must remember that we ALL are for a reason. We must be the must stuck up a-holes on the internet..But you what to know something?...

..I wouldn't have it any other way!

Love you ATS! Don't change.

-SAP-

ETA: Just to add, I have had moments on ATS where I said "WTF?!"...But then again I always learn something. I made this thread so members, mods, admins...So everyone could understand that ATS is not just some forum site to me, it a network of some of the best minds on the internet right now...
edit on 23-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

ATS is one of the most opinionated places I have ever been! But, I love it. You can learn a lot of things, from a lot of different areas, and from a lot of different people, cultures, religions and just general information.

It took you a 1000 posts to realize this? Hell,I knew it even before I joined and got my 1000 posts

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Congratulations on 1000 posts. I see you're coming up on your first anniversary here, too. Let me congratulate you on that ahead of time.

One thing that always impresses me is that when a member writes to say that they are sick or injured, had a traumatic life experience or just a bad day, the others will always come to offer sympathy, condolences or just good advice. Some of the most considerate people I know are on ATS.

Of course, some of the biggest d-bags are here, too.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

It took you a 1000 posts to realize this? Hell,I knew it even before I joined and got my 1000 posts

No, it didn't take that long. I was sharing my time here...

...But thank you for the trolling. J/K

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I could troll you like the regular trolls we have here,but I won't.

But congrats on the 1000 posts...they add up fast,I know mine did.

Before you know you'll be at 5000

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Congrats mate.

I have a few more than that but it took me almost two years to get a 1000 posts. Then I started talking.

Still a ways to go tom catch the The King. Man getting a word in edge wise with that guy is darn near impossible.
But funny enough, most of posts matter.

Keep on talking mate and happy posting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

I could troll you like the regular trolls we have here,but I won't.

But congrats on the 1000 posts...they add up fast,I know mine did.

Before you know you'll be at 5000

I am not doubting that.

Good ol' ATS....

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Congrats mate.

I have a few more than that but it took me almost two years to get a 1000 posts. Then I started talking.

Still a ways to go tom catch the The King. Man getting a word in edge wise with that guy is darn near impossible.
But funny enough, most of posts matter.

Keep on talking mate and happy posting.

Thanks mate. I will do.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
WOW! You are a spammer. It,s ok, though. The interwebz are still a freefire area.
I just want to get enough to join the chat room, and I have been here since 2004.
I just don't have that much to say. Good for you bro.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Congrats, it took me about three years to hit 1000. So I blamed SkepticOverlord as the 1000th post. That wasn't as amusing as a premise as I thought it would be. Fortunately people got the joke.

But for me it was a real milestone as I wasn't a prolific poster, now they have a hard time shutting me up in the past three years.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Congrats ! It appears we are about on the same level of participation. Seems to take forever, doesn't it?

Read tons. Participate here and there. I think it would be scary if I responded a post to everything I read on here...

To more 1000's !!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks everyone I look forward to more topics and discussions.

-SAP-
edit on 24-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join