It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No pride in the face that shows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In the last year or so, the ATS headline pages have become atrocious. Every day same ol' same ol' half a dozen repeats of the exact same headline and story and the inclusion of those that should have been dropped days earlier, not to mention the lingering of those that are new posts but OLD materials such as the Baltic "UFO" story on the page for the last two days. Cannot someone be put into a computer chair that can manage that page rather that let it just appear with what comes in?

In days past, the free flow worked well enough when more "thoughtful" people posted to ATS but these days, with these FaceBook high schoolers you can almost count on your two hands--I know, a gross exaggeration--the number of generally acceptable new threads appearing on the headline page. 'Course, if your only interest is traffic and not quality, then I guess they hit the right crowd and don't mind losing some of the old.

'Course, my complaint ain't new is it? It's been coming for awhile now from other older members. Yet nothin' has changed except the decline in quality/ So welcome to kiddie ATS.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

One word: Interest.

The site needs to make a little surplus

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm
dont know what to say....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"ATS" ain't what it use to be.. Either get use to it, or move on..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

'Course, my complaint ain't new is it? It's been coming for awhile now from other older members. Yet nothin' has changed except the decline in quality/ So welcome to kiddie ATS.

Perhaps by contributing worthy material a change could be made, instead of having to read yet another rant on the quality of ATS going downhill.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Perhaps by contributing worthy material a change could be made, instead of having to read yet another rant on the quality of ATS going downhill.

Hey, ;you shoulda follow your own "idea."

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hey, ;you shoulda follow your own "idea."

why? I'm not the one complaining ...you are.

top topics

join