It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well I guess this as good of a place to introduce myself.

Well I have always been into conspiracy theories since I was a little girl. I always wondered why things happen, or are let happen. I think it was the JFK assasination that really set it off. I mean I knew it had happened, but since it happened way before I was born, I didn't think much about it, accepted that it was Oswald that did it. However when I was in jr high I began questioning it, especially once I found out the route had been changed that morning.

Another item that interests me are the Illuminati, and who they are. I want to know what they control, and whether or not other secret soceities, such as the Skull and Bones are part of them, or deal with them.

Finally the most recent events, 9/11, what is the truth behind that terrble day???

Anyhow as I was searching google for the Skull and Bones, Illuminati, and the New World Order, during one of those searches this site came up, and it led me to one of it's many threads. And the thread seemed intersting, and so I decided to join similar minded individuals that aren't quick to dismiss conspiracy theories!!!! And I hope to learn allot here, and have some great conversations with you guys and gals.

I don't belive everything I read or hear!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Lady Jaye:
I hope to hear more of your views
U2U if you like if you have a question or how to deal with our resident thread trolls

P.S. Don't always believe what you see,,,, or think you seen

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Lady Jaye

Any questions feel free to u2u me
if need anything

have fun enjoy cya around
se7en

join