It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fields of Fear: The Alien Connection (Cattle Mutilations).

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Stumbled across this video and thought I would share, very unbiased take on the cattle mutilation question and what may be behind it.

This full length feature explores the alien connection to the cattle mutilation phenomenon through the work of retired championship cattle breeder Fern Belzil, who has become the unlikely expert on the subject. Is it the work of space aliens, or is there a more prosaic, terrestrial explanation? Featuring Fern Belzil, Greg Bishop, Kevin Randle and Nick Redfern.

Now personally, I think there's more to some of these cases than we know and the scavenger theory just doesn't cut it for me (pardon the pun
. I've also heard other reports from around the world, including some interesting stuff in Scotland regarding seals (as well as cattle).

Additionally, scavengers don't kill animals, so the official theory doesn't quite explain how the animals died. So, any skeptics, indifferents or believers have any input on this?
edit on 23-8-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If something has the technology to reach our planet then they probably would have the same level medical tech. Meaning a simple drop of blood will give them dna which would answer everything they want to know.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't know if it mentions this in the video because I have yet to watch it but I think it could possibly be Government studies.
They could be studying these cattle that graze in the fields to see the effect or impact of maybe underground bomb testing in the area years before or some other project they are examining for to see if there are any ill effects to the food supply.

The secrecy could be to keep down public outrage.

I just don't know why Aliens would need cow lips and bung, unless sphincter is a delicacy somewhere deep in space.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Ok, but what if they are trying to create hybrids and reconstructing body parts. And or testing the bacteria in certain parts of the body. You would need more than just a drop of blood if only certain parts are effected. Also different parts of the body are effected different by radiation, so you take the whole part, not just a drop of blood, which circulates throughout. I'm sorry but I have already talked to aliens, lol. For real though! They are creating hybrids. Not all the aliens are, just some.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That would be negatives and alot of black ops here doing that. For we have alot of negatives here running things.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
im not sure on the medical knowledge that could be gained from coring out a bunghole...

for aliens or men..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So an alien race that is capable of travelling through the galaxy - comes to Earth and..........steals a cow??
cool!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
thats a great youtube channel. ufotvstudios

they have uploaded a lot of cool content

been following them for a long time

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I've read in a couple of places and maybe someone can confirm or dismiss this, the following. That cattle's nervous systems reacts in a very similar way to humans when it comes to many toxins and neurotoxins and they just happen to "pool" in the places where the cows are usually eviscerated If it is true, maybe that's just coincidence then again...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I like your post i think you are onto something.I remember a while ago i was watching the history channel and maybe it was ufo hunters or something and they were talking about cattle mutilations and this one reporter who was seriously researching this said that if you take the credible mutilations and compare them to a map of chemical plants,nuclear plants etc that they are near the sites.So i think your theory is right on

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
thats a great youtube channel. ufotvstudios

they have uploaded a lot of cool content

been following them for a long time

This is the third Paul Kimball film to show up on UFOTV recently (love the channel also). ..
Must have something to do with him not getting the donations he needs for his latest project "Beyond Best Evidence: The UFO Enigma"...

Nothing against Paul, I like his work. Glad Fields of Fear was among the films posted...
edit on 23-8-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Although I've seen enough of Cattle Mutilation movies and there is a common agreement that this is gov's doing not aliens, I am marking this one for watching in the near future

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Cool, I cant wait to watch this when I get off work. Im really interested in the topic. Im not sure about the gov doing it, if so they would need some serious hitech. I have done a fair amount of research and dont have a clue who could be behind this.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
this reminds of me a very interesting story in John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies" about cattle rustlers. the story starts about two third of the way down the page.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
the official theory doesn't quite explain how the animals died.
Where is this "official theory" you mention?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Does this happen in India? I wonder how they feel about the mutilation of the sacred bovine. Then again about 6,000 a day are mutilated at each slaughter house throughout the United States and they don't waste a single part of the cow.
edit on 24-8-2012 by PatriotAct because: 1.618

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Watch the documentary mate and you'll find out

I'm not sure if it's even connected but am I right in thinking that at least one whale carcass was found many miles in land? Speaking hypothetically, if a whale could be lifted off the ground then cattle or other similar sized animals shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure about the Govt. theory, what would be the purpose?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Although I've seen enough of Cattle Mutilation movies and there is a common agreement that this is gov's doing not aliens, I am marking this one for watching in the near future

Hey Imtor, common today may not have been common at one time. Most law enforcement investigating across many different states to become believers in aliens during the year of 1975. It was common for ranchers to think about aliens, they would laugh it off and say I don't know. If you can picture a ball of light paralyzing a cow and doing those events without touching the ground or leaving any trace of evidence, I still can't think of how a human can do it.

It was not common for people to see aliens involved with the events, a safe guess there were around 10 witnesses, and they saw aliens in two 1973 accounts and up to 1980. I haven't said the government didn't mimic the aliens, they probably abducted about 2,000 cattle, but it is very easy to tell the difference between a human and alien event - for one the animal was paralyzed from an unknown cause and there will be a high strangeness involved. There isn't anything strange about seeing a silent craft lowering a cow onto a field which has also been witnessed, just because we probably have silent or invisible crafts.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Watch the documentary mate and you'll find out
I did watch it.

Additionally, scavengers don't kill animals, so the official theory doesn't quite explain how the animals died.
It does explain how the animals died. Did you watch it?

37:00 "So-called animal mutilations are nothing more than the work of scavengers feeding on animals that have already died of natural causes"

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Natural causes? Wtf is that? Some of the cattle in those pics didn't look very old, so what exactly is natural causes and how do they determine it?

A coyote pouncing around with a scalpel in his paw is an image I just can't grasp

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join