Police Shoot Another 911 Caller In Her Own Backyard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Kinda scary, It's like you're supposed to trust these guys to protect you..It's scary in the states..You can't trust your Gov. Nor the police who are supposed to protect you..It's a scary country to live in if you ask me..It's always like this, There is always a cop when you don't need one or when you speeding or something..And there is never a cop when you need them, and by the sounds of it..It's best they arn't around..But I'll admit, they're some pretty chill non trigger happy cops surprisingly..Can't judge them all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The deputies ran into Orey, and one of them had a “spontaneous reaction.”

oh, so that's what they are calling it now?

and the coverup [of butts] is on from the start too

While police say Jennifer Orey was struck in the arm, her family maintains otherwise.

“You know what, you guys need to get your story straight,” Dennis Morgan, the woman’s father, admonished. “She wasn’t shot in the arm she was shot in the chest.”

Her sister-in-law added: “Part of a bullet ricocheted off and hit her in the pinky, and they also had to do a little bit of repair to her pinky as well.”

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He even checked the chamber for "clear and safe " ?( "This is an unloaded gun see"??
He's got the slide back ; HAD to have a loaded magazine in place; when he releases the slide it chambered a live round;. pull the trigger(moron)& BANG!( the machine "functioned as designed")

This thug brings new meaning to the words" irresponsible", "idiot";well you get the idea.

I don't know if the homeowner was armed approaching the cop. Not a good idea.

but(Sad to say) never ever call the cops.
edit on 24-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaSpace

Don’t police carry guns to protect themselves and not the public? Seems hypocritical to me, really.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
another victim at the hands of those that 'serve and protect' ...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Yeah exactly, and if they come from military background especially if they have been in war and killed people. They should be thoroughly evaluated to make sure there not bat **** crazy and have a lust for death.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Must you be so obvious about it?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I love your Pits, that Blue is beautiful.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe we should just get rid of the cops and re-institute the Peace officers.

Cops are scum these days- and the good ones left dont matter- because they are running around with the copish gangbangers all day- which makes them just as guilty.

Biggest gang in the world that gets away with shooting innocent people.

Bad cop- no doughnut

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by DerekJR321

The officer involved needs to at the VERY least undergo more training. Much more training. Though I think it more appropriate that he be removed from his job. Had the situation be reversed, and this woman fired upon an officer, thinking HE was the intruder, she would be under arrest for assault on a police officer, and attempted murder.

He need more training!?! First make him undergo an IQ test, then fire him then throw him in jail where he belongs.

Sigh jail.

What a waste of money for people like these. I support the death penalty. On the other hand, I wonder if the homeowner was carrying a gun when that the cop saw her. Would it create such a buzz like right now? But I guess either way that cop is just going to get a slap in the wrist and back into the streets. Or maybe he'll get a nice paid vacation. Remember everyone, its you who are paying.
edit on 24-8-2012 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It would be MUCH safer if it were like the old west where EVERYONE CARRIES A GUN to protect themselves instead of someone to protect you!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Cops need to be tested for steroids. Those using them need to be dismissed.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I would much rather be shot by a friendly PEACE OFFICER than a mean LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. Where is Barney Fife when you need him?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
why are people still calling 911? it almost always ends with the caller killed, the family dog killed or someone being dragged away in hand cuffs with their face beat in....

poor woman.....my heart goes out to her family....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Right.

At least Barney Fife would shoot his own foot before shooting you. =)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, and people want to disarm citizens...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

If you had been in the theatre during the Batman massacre, and you were the only one in there with a cell phone, would you have called 911?

Just curious.
edit on 8/24/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Now before you call 911, decide who is the greater danger to you, the criminal or the responder.

Exactly. But while you are still in town, before trouble happens, maybe you can take the time to find out who law enforcement is before you decide to be a damsel in distress. Find out who your sheriff is, who your city police are, who the fire department is. It may be a big city but you have a right to know as they are employees of your town. Try a town meeting.

Then the population decides who is a greater danger. One does not need to be intimidated into silence by paranoia about mysterious law enforcement after they have researched their town. You never know when possibly the criminal and the responder were working together, until you research your town before the event happens. Maybe they are, maybe they are not, maybe it was an officer on too much brain-warping energy drink after a 20 hour shift, re-living a war memory of when a woman calls for help and he's hallucinating she's wearing a bomb vest.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Or maybe - just maybe - the cops wear this gear and arrive paranoid because organizations like the NRA insist on spending millions to ensure that your average citizen has access to armor-piercing ammunition.

Not something the beat cop of the 1950's had to worry about, is it?

It's a shame this happened, but it's yet another price to pay when you're a nation obsessed with firearms.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Shouldnt they be charged with trespassing and attempted murder/manslaughter?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join