It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Audio surfaces, Obama Says "That Fetus or Child" Was "Just Not Coming Out Limp and Dead"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All the eggs a woman will ever carry form in her ovaries while she is a four month old fetus in the womb of her mother,

This means our cellular life as an egg begins in the womb of our grandmother,

Each of us spent five months in our grandmothers womb, and she in turn formed in the womb of her grandmother

We vibrate to the rhythm of our mothers blood before she herself is born, and this pulse is the thread of blood that runs all the way back through the grandmothers to the first mother.

When The Drummers Were Women.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thank you westcoast,

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I've heard it a million times........NO ONE is forcing black women to get abortions, they choose to... There is no black holocaust, poor people have abortions at higher rates than middle/rich people, blacks are at a higher rate of poverty. AND the chance of the baby daddy staying around is quite low....which even increases the financial burden and responsibility on the mother.

edit on 24-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Storm don't you know that all right wingers are racist people that try to keep that black man down? You see we have to ignore that actual evidence and follow the script provided for us...

Most right wingers want to get rid of all abortion, because they believe it is killing babies. Most racists do not want to kill the race they are racist towards. Fail argument.

But making abortion illegal would definitely keep the black race down....more kids, more welfare, more poverty.

edit on 24-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

LOL I don't like Obama, I have 2 threads dissing Obama. I just hate it when people spread dis-info....

Obama voted for less government, OP should love that and every other right winger in this thread. But they want a nanny state when its suits their agenda.

They ALWAYS ignore this point.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I have, quite possibly one of the more warped opinions on abortion. I, personally, am against it. However, if abortion is legal, and a person wants one, then they should be able to get one. Now comes the warped part: It takes to people (traditionally) to make a fetus, so I don't why it's 100% the woman's decision to decide. If she wants an abortion, yet the man wants the baby, she can still get the abortion. Now, if the woman wants the baby, however the man is not ready to be a father, he's screwed. 18 years of child support, at the very least, is what he has to look forward to, and he has no recourse to take, except to refuse to pay child support, which would make him a criminal. I think if women are allowed to opt for an abortion, the man should be able to opt for a "paper abortion" This would be something he signs whenever he finds out he is having a child that he don't want. He can walk into a planned parenthood, state that this kid will do whatever bad to his life, and sign a paper stating that the baby is, for all intents and purposes, dead to him. Now that being said, I would not ever take part in one, I learned a long time ago what causes babies, and learned even longer ago the importance of being held accountable for your decisions.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I must be missing something. Obama voted for less government by voting against requiring a second opinion from a doctor? I was just skimming the posts, so I possibly did miss something, but just by voting against something does not mean he's voting for smaller government, it just means he's voting against something.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

edit on 24-8-2012 by Kituwa because: wrong thread

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Touchy subject.
I must be ignorant. I wasn't aware abortions were performed during third trimester. I honestly thought you can only terminate a pregnancy in the first 12 to 16 weeks, at the very most 20 weeks. Unless there are valid health reasons, I can't see what woman would wait this long to abort. Come on now. The baby is alive and kicking and mostly formed at this point. Everybody knows you are pregnant. The mother knows and can feel that little life inside her moving around, making itself known.

I really believed the unspoken rules were if the baby could survive outside the womb, as in the case of premature births, which is currently around 20 weeks, that meant you cannot do it for ethical reasons. The baby might have been destined to come into the world early and survive. So the rule is not after 20 weeks because it can survive.

It's common knowledge inducing labor is preparing the baby to be delivered. In some cases a woman may be induced to get the baby out because her health is at risk, as shown from the blood work being done. Or in the case of a woman in a coma, or the baby is under stress and its best to deliver it and care for it outside the womb. Whatever the reasons it's usually lets get the baby out, pray it can survive, not plan to kill the baby instead, because this mother can' t carry full term. The health reasons just aren't justified at this point. Adoption is the option if you don't want the baby.

I am pro choice by the way, but aborting this late into a pregnancy is just heartless. It really does border on being a cold calculated killing.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

hmmmm, are you still not accepting that they are 2-sides of the SAME COIN ??

created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation
yeah, so ??
how did the Foundation come to be ??
well let's see ...

www.freerepublic.com...
The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FastCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.
nope, no back-scratching going on here at all

R/D, C/L, whatever label you use, they are still the same Monsters of the MASH.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I have repeatedly said that I think it's entirely appropriate for states to restrict or even prohibit late-term abortions as long as there is a strict, well-defined exception for the health of the mother. Now, I don't think that "mental distress" qualifies as the health of the mother. I think it has to be a serious physical issue that arises in pregnancy, where there are real, significant problems to the mother carrying that child to term. Otherwise, as long as there is such a medical exception in place, I think we can prohibit late-term abortions.

Source

Obama's stance, in case you cared to have some actual facts in your distortion

Awesome, his stance is pretty much my stance.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

He can blather on all he wants.....actions speak louder.

He argued AGAINST the bill...it's him on the tape and he voted against it.....period.

Don't tell me he "evolved" on the issue....because the left said it was really bad when Mitt evolved on abortion...so that would make Obama really bad too!

I'm confused though because I thought evolving was good...but I guess only if it involves more killing instead of less?
Babies at least.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well here's my question to Mr Paul....did he save that baby?

Because that's what i would have done and what i would have expected from any real human, especially a Doctor

Makes me sick.

Just reading over laws of the states....even NY who requires no counseling of any king before the abortion and no parental coverage does allow Doctors to refuse to do abortions.

The catch is they do not do allow hospitals even religious ones to opt out...so I am not sure how that works.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You didn't read the first page of the thread.....

Storm posted the answer to that lie right from the O administration themselves...he was caught in the lie and admitted it.

For 4 years following his 2003 vote Obama misrepresented it, stating the wording of the IL version of Born Alive was not the same as the federal version, and he would have voted for it if so. As recently as August 16, 2008, Obama made this false assertion. But when evidence presented was irrefutable, Obama’s campaign on August 18, 2008, admitted the truth to the New York Sun. www.jillstanek.com... The nonpartison group FactCheck.org has since corroborated Obama voted against identical legislation as passed overwhelmingly on the federal level and then misrepresented his vote.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Eugen Fischer

What about him? Care to explain why I as a pro-choicer support him and his ideas?

Abortion was legalized in 1976 in former West Germany, in 1972 in former East Germany. If I recall correctly wasn't Hitler against abortion and not for it?

reply to post by RealSpoke
www.blackgenocide.org...

Non biased pro-life site there right?

Researchers prove fetuses have memories, know mothers’ voices, and have sense of taste, touch and smell.

Another pro-life site with a touch of heavy religious embellishment I might add. Quoting scripture? Really didn't try and hide it did they.

Oh look the hand moved. It takes nutrients from the mother. . . The brain, is hardly developed enough in any of the times listed in regards to these things being a reason to ban abortion.

If science was one day able to prove to you that abortion was murder, would you change your mind?

Murder is a legal term with a legal definition. The one pro-lifers offer isn't it.

Originally posted by westcoast
Who are we to determine when life begins?

There has never been a recorded event of pro-lifers ever protesting outside IVF clinics.
edit on 25-8-2012 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Many states allow up to 24 weeks and many allow partial birth and 3rd trimester....sad but true.

You at look at the laws of each state for the details...NY state is one. I just checked on it.

Also in NY it doesnt have to be a MD doing it and a 2nd MD does not have to be consulted.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think that people that support third trimester abortions should discuss the idea with women who have had miscarriages during the first trimester.

They need to explain to those women how the tissue that was spontaneously aborted was not their 'baby', it was just a little 'tumor', and they were lucky to have lost it. They need to deal with those depressed, crying women and tell them that they are silly for feeling any loss.

I have had discussions regarding third trimester abortions with childless women that were in their early twenties. They were totally prochoice then. After they had a couple of children, I asked them if they would have any problem getting a late term abortion with any subsequent pregnancies. Remarkably, their stance had changed.

To the poster that says men don't have any business in the abortion debate (STFU was the term used, I believe), why is the House, Senate and White House populated with men? Women outnumber men in the US, why don't ladies run, win and use their voice? Instead, you spout 'STFU' and vote for another man to sit in the White House for four more years.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

To the poster that says men don't have any business in the abortion debate (STFU was the term used, I believe), why is the House, Senate and White House populated with men? Women outnumber men in the US, why don't ladies run, win and use their voice? Instead, you spout 'STFU' and vote for another man to sit in the White House for four more years.
and to this i say it's hightime that we have a Women's Caucus in the seats of Congress.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by butcherguy

and to this i say it's hightime that we have a Women's Caucus in the seats of Congress.

There is one of course.
Democratic Women's Caucus
As you can see the Democratic Women even have a separate one. Hit the link and you will see that women, who make up 50.8 % of the US population, hold less than 17% of Congressional seats.

What is stopping them from running the country? They are allowed to run for office and they are allowed to vote.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join