It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by sealing

Swamp gas!!

Just kidding

Did any military craft arrive?
I've seen quite a few vids that show these craft and quite often the military arrive and harrass the people in the fields.

Yes. One of those large troop carrier helicopters with the double rotors was buzzing the area the whole time I was there, from 5pm through until I left at 10pm.

That would be a Chinook copter, they usualy use smaller ones, and they often follow the craft. Theres a vid on youtube (I'll try to find it) that shows the military trying to force people away by hovering low over their heads.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Direction you were viewing?
Time of day?

West to North West. Early evening around 9pm.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Thanks for sharing!
It certainly looked bright and even looked like it was flickering before it dissapeared.

Very interesting s+f

I only wish I had captured the first 40 seconds before I reached my camera - it would have made this video VERY interesting...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Nice video. Thanks for posting this.

Avebury is in my neighbourhood, (pretty sure I recognise the guy in the pink bandana too), and I have seen UFO there. It was at night though and there were lots and they were super bright like this but moving fast around the sky. I posted about it on a thread ages ago and it's good to see others experiencing these UFO too.

The reactions from the people were like mine like ''wow, awesome'', it felt energising.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

reply to post by sealing

Swamp gas!!

Just kidding

Did any military craft arrive?
I've seen quite a few vids that show these craft and quite often the military arrive and harrass the people in the fields.

Interesting. As soon as I noticed they were there I kind of gathered why. At one stage, not long before the sighting
Yes. One of those large troop carrier helicopters with the double rotors was buzzing the area the whole time I was there, from 5pm through until I left at 10pm.

That would be a Chinook copter, they usualy use smaller ones, and they often follow the craft. Theres a vid on youtube (I'll try to find it) that shows the military trying to force people away by hovering low over their heads.

Interesting. I'd be keen to see it. I wasn't surprised it was there. At one point they did fly quite low and close to the circle and I thought 'what a surprise!'

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Nice video. Thanks for posting this.

Avebury is in my neighbourhood, (pretty sure I recognise the guy in the pink bandana too), and I have seen UFO there. It was at night though and there were lots and they were super bright like this but moving fast around the sky. I posted about it on a thread ages ago and it's good to see others experiencing these UFO too.

The reactions from the people were like mine like ''wow, awesome'', it felt energising.

Energising indeed. We were buzzing. You kind of just 'know' it's something truly extraordinary and unexplainable. We were all thrilled and in awe of this light.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow, indeed uplifting! You could keep up visiting circles and build a relationship with them. Who knows, these are strange times...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not disputing your sighting, but it kinda looked like plane in the sun as its going down, as I have seen that before and thought it was a UFO, but I am only watching the video and perhaps it was clearer for you. Although the picture was not bad in your video. I for one hope it was a UFO and it was strange that it near a crop circle...Keep on posting

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Absolutely, it's like 'seeing the light'.

edit on 23-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Wow, indeed uplifting! You could keep up visiting circles and build a relationship with them. Who knows, these are strange times...

I came within 500 ft of six orbs in 2009. This is nothing new for me. I intentionally went because the last time I visited a circle I had my first encounter three weeks later with the orbs. This time, it seems as though something showed up to say 'hi'.
edit on 23-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

I know Avebury well. It is an ancient standing stone circle site, I visit there often and it is used by 'mystics' 'pagans' 'druids' etc for hand fasting and such like as well as being very popular for tourists.

It is well known for sightings. In the immediate vicinity there are a few sites, like long barrows and Silbury Hill which are also very interesting.

There is a real energy there, a tangible energy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Interesting.
There was a bright pass of the ISS later and more to the the south.

Judging by the contrails being illuminated further away I would be inclined to guess that it was a jet reflecting sunlight. With the angle changing the reflection would fade. But as it is, yup...UFO. Unidentified.

edit on 8/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
Not disputing your sighting, but it kinda looked like plane in the sun as its going down, as I have seen that before and thought it was a UFO, but I am only watching the video and perhaps it was clearer for you. Although the picture was not bad in your video. I for one hope it was a UFO and it was strange that it near a crop circle...Keep on posting

It went from a dazzling ball of light - like a bright torch being shone through a crystal - and was stationary for 40 seconds - it did not move. When I started filming it had started to move - but very slowly - toward the west, before it faded and blinked out. So, not a plane.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Is there enough energy there to power my car, or even just a light bulb?
How do you define this energy? Can you monitor it?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

VERY COOL!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by kurthall

I know Avebury well. It is an ancient standing stone circle site, I visit there often and it is used by 'mystics' 'pagans' 'druids' etc for hand fasting and such like as well as being very popular for tourists.

It is well known for sightings. In the immediate vicinity there are a few sites, like long barrows and Silbury Hill which are also very interesting.

There is a real energy there, a tangible energy.

It's almost otherworldly is how I describe it absolutetruth. I feel very connected there. With the ancient monuments of our early civilisation. It is an area that was extremely important to our ancestors as can be seen by the White Horse, Silbury Hill and the stone circles. It resonates something. There is something really quite special there. And I believe it is no coincidence the level of crop circle and UFO activity in the vicinity.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Well, who knows, there could be plenty energy there for powering all sorts of things.

Tangible is how I describe this energy, like when it's possible to detect static or magnetism, or intense connections.

Energy is something that science doesn't know everything about yet, there could be all sorts of tangible, but as yet undeciphered by mainstream science.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Well, who knows, there could be plenty energy there for powering all sorts of things.

Tangible is how I describe this energy, like when it's possible to detect static or magnetism, or intense connections.

Energy is something that science doesn't know everything about yet, there could be all sorts of tangible, but as yet undeciphered by mainstream science.

Is it more of a feeling then?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sitll looking for the vid where they buzz the people but for those who think crop circles are of no importance ask yourself why they attract the military, as can be seen in these vids.

edit on 23-8-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Interesting.
There was a bright pass of the ISS later and more to the the south.

Judging by the contrails being illuminated further away I would be inclined to guess that it was a jet reflecting sunlight. With the angle changing the reflection would fade. But as it is, yup...UFO. Unidentified.

edit on 8/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thanks.

I have watched the ISS from my home in Wales on numerous occasions. When I have watched it, the ISS maintains a constant speed and trajectory across the sky. At the beginning, this object was not moving, it dazzled extremely brightly. The excitement you hear in our voices and adrenalin we were experiencing was because this thing looked like it was going to do something incredible at the beginning - the way it was glowing. It was truly mindblowing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join