It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by Patrol
Is it this one you are talking about?
It just happened a couple of days ago.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This one;

Avebury Crop Circle - 1st August 2012

Oh, i see. That is a big crop circle!

I think that UFO got really bright just to get your attention. It worked.

I guess a good camera with a telephoto lens would help.

Don't be surprised if military helicopters arrive to scare you off.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
reply to post by the.lights

I hate to be cynical on my very first post, but I call total b.s. on this one. I'm guessing the perpetrators of the crop circle were trying to sell their work, turned to film a very bright star, or planet, held the shot, then conveniently turned the camera away to the kid and others in the party (in reality, if you really thought you had a UFO caught on film, would you turn the camera away?). When the camera is turned back to the sky you can see the auto-focus trying to recapture the star or planet, but the camera-person continues to zoom and pan away to an empty sky, faking the the whole disappearing act. Nice try. I am a total believer in aliens and UFO's, but this is a poor hoax.

Thanks.

Myself, a couple from Brighton and their son, a woman from Switzerland on holiday and a rock musician from Australia all got together to make the circle then went back and faked a UFO video. You should be working in scriptwriting - that would make for a hilarious movie. Thanks for making my Saturday evening.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The sun is going down it could be the reflection off a plane. Just one of the many possibilities. UFO yes ET probably not

Yes it could have been Santa Mooning them also...but is that likely since it is not December?

So you think it's more likely that this is ET than a plane glinting in the sunset?

That's all I see here. It's a distant plane and the angle of it is causing the sun to reflect and cause a spot.

That is the MOST PLAUSIBLE scenario, and suggesting it is anything else is clutching at straws and does nothing to improve the position of those of us who do believe we are being visited.

This is the worst thing about believing that we are visited - others who instantly assign everything that "could" be a UFO as being evidence of aliens visiting us. It's a bright dot, in the sky, during sunset. It proves nothing, and is most plausibly a standard passenger plane.

Please read my previous descriptions of the object in the first 20-30 seconds before I managed to film it.

Again, as I have pointed out to one or two others, I guess you had to be there...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
I'm in the United States and have had 3 encounters. (video taped, but like most you can't appeciate the brilliance of the light and i was too far away).
I'd like to know why they love making crop circles in England so much?!?! Also, I'd be very careful saying you feel connected to them, or to anyone that seeks them out, or is mesmerized by UFO & extraterrestrials. After years of study, it's my opinion that they are of demonic origin.
edit on 25-8-2012 by PMNOrlando because: (no reason given)

I only feel wonder, amazement and happiness when I have seen them.
Thanks. I do not for one minute believe there is anything 'demonic' about them.

As for why the circles? They are concentrated in an area that was very important in early pre-historic human civilisation - you have the Avebury stone circle, Silbury Hill (biggest prehistoric man made object in Europe), the White Horse. The area also many ley lines converging in this area.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
OP I am curious if you have ever seen or filmed other UFO? Also did you all go as a group to the crop circle to look for UFO in sky or was it just a chance encounter?

This will be my fourth sighting in 3 years - so I'm averaging just over 1 a year. The primary reason I bought the video camera was after my orb sighting in 2009 - so three years on, my investment finally paid off. Had my 2009 sighting been filmed the whole world would know the truth - I was within 500 ft of six orbs in a diagonal line moving across the sky, stopping mid air, then moving off again.

I knew none of these people in the video. I went on my own to the circle. The couple with the child are from Brighton. The Australian man was there on holiday and is now a Facebook friend. His partner is the Swiss lady with the long hair who also could not see the object through her camera.
edit on 25-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseek

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Sitll looking for the vid where they buzz the people but for those who think crop circles are of no importance ask yourself why they attract the military, as can be seen in these vids.

edit on 23-8-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

I have also experienced this. however, not to disagree, but just to point out: some of these videos seem to have been shot in Wiltshire very close to Salisbury Plain, which is a military zone. One would expected heightened military activity around there. Also, north Wiltshire was home until recently to RAF Lyneham (an Airforce base)...

This is true.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by tracehd1
Sorry if this was asked before but..can you tell us your experience in a crop circle? Do you feel different while in it? They say...cameras stop working sometimes, physical feelings of being in one ..ect

This is only my second crop circle. My first was the Yin-Yang circle in 2009 near Silbury Hill very close to this circle. I always enter the circles with a sense of great respect and awe. People get different things from encountering crop circles. Everyone experiences something different, unique. For me, I feel greatly appreciative, humbled, respectful, a sense of peace, solitude and awe.

As you can hear in the film, both Gabriela (the Swiss lady) and I could not see the object through our viewfinders. It was only once I'd got home that I was able to see the object had been captured. The most interesting thing about this? The way that the light appeared to the naked eye and how it appeared on camera. The camera in no way did this thing justice. The light being emitted was unlike any other light you can imagine. It was like a sparkling jewel. Beautiful, in fact. And I have seen this light before in 2009, but much closer.

When you see a craft, the video will show an orb moving. That is the nature of the thing, its not possible to capture a clear shot unless it was daylight, and they showed up without any light shield on.

I'm finally reading Sleepers big big thread here, I'd put it off. I had read his other threads and checked his site out thoroughly, but for some reason the big thread was too intimidating to me, its taking time to go through it. But the reasons they do what they do, is pretty obvious if you read the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really good job in capturing this, even if it doesn't do justice to the actual siting. I wish I could have had a camera/video on hand for ours. I'm not surprised you're being called out to the crop circles, they are prompting you to go there.

Thanks very much! This is what I suspect - and ditto on the not having the video camera scenario. I cannot wait for crop circle season 2013...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well it's another point of light in the sky!

I'm going with either an aeroplane reflecting the sun or one of the 'bright' stars becoming visible as the sun sets.

The filming was poor with no real effort to even concentrate on the same area of sky. That is, when they filmed the sky!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The sun is going down it could be the reflection off a plane. Just one of the many possibilities. UFO yes ET probably not

Changed its intensity from a large glowing orb that dazzled extremely brightly - akin to a powerful torch being shone through a crystal, to what you see in the latter stages of it when I started filming. I had spotted it when it was stationary in the sky and doing its dazzling thing and I shouted for everyone to look up, they all looked up and were saying 'Oh my God' (as was I...) and I ran across the crop circle to grab my camera. It was stationary for 30-40 seconds from the point I filmed, it had started to move very slowly to the point where you see it dissapear, briefly reappear then vanish.

Thank you for posting this video on ATS.

Next time you stand in a crop circle please take a compass with you.

It just might go haywire on you and have a hard time finding magnetic north.

Look for small iron spheres in the ground in the crop circle.

-----------
The UFO you captured appears to have - winked - out on you.

Hopefully, they will come a little closer next time.

Do you go to the Crop Circle Connector.com website to do research before visiting crop circles?

Thank you for your time.

Many thanks!

I will try to remember to experiment with a compass when I go back in 2013. I will also look for the spheres you mention.

I do visit cropcircleconnector. It was thanks to that site that I was able to identify where this circle was. I particularly like this circle.

I am hoping next time they do come a little closer. I won't get my hopes on that, but lets just say I am hoping for a lot of trips to Wiltshire summer of 2013...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Patrol
Is it this one you are talking about?
It just happened a couple of days ago.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This one;

Avebury Crop Circle - 1st August 2012

Oh, i see. That is a big crop circle!

I think that UFO got really bright just to get your attention. It worked.

I guess a good camera with a telephoto lens would help.

Don't be surprised if military helicopters arrive to scare you off.

It's an incredible formation!

There was a large helicopter in the vicinity the whole time I was there - 5pm - 10pm.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
Well it's another point of light in the sky!

I'm going with either an aeroplane reflecting the sun or one of the 'bright' stars becoming visible as the sun sets.

The filming was poor with no real effort to even concentrate on the same area of sky. That is, when they filmed the sky!

I will take camera steadiness lessons from you next time, since you appear to be the expert here...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Great video...IF THIS WAS FAKED...you've done a good job with the motion tracker. The stabilizer...a little off on the z axis part. Plus you forgot to ratio the scale of the ufo when you zoomed in and out. The scale remained the same on some parts even though the camera zoomed in and out. Deartifact and deinterlace the video next time for clarity.

BUT THIS IS NOT FAKED...so good job documenting it. Hope to see more posts soon plus some awesome crop circle designs.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh, you may already know but be sure and follow the proper crop circle etiquette when

visiting. We may actually get lucky and see maybe 1 more crop circle this year.

The farmers are busy harvesting the wheat so, i guess just keep checking with the

cropcircleconnector.com

----------

You may see a crop circle being created if you go to the area just before sunrise.

- 5:30 AM -

Try Stonehenge Area. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Interesting.
There was a bright pass of the ISS later and more to the the south.

Judging by the contrails being illuminated further away I would be inclined to guess that it was a jet reflecting sunlight. With the angle changing the reflection would fade. But as it is, yup...UFO. Unidentified.

edit on 8/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thanks.

I have watched the ISS from my home in Wales on numerous occasions. When I have watched it, the ISS maintains a constant speed and trajectory across the sky. At the beginning, this object was not moving, it dazzled extremely brightly. The excitement you hear in our voices and adrenalin we were experiencing was because this thing looked like it was going to do something incredible at the beginning - the way it was glowing. It was truly mindblowing.

I'm curious.

Has the farmer harvested the wheat and destroyed that crop circle?

If he has, it doesn't matter.

Go back to the exact same spot at the same time and look up.

It might come back.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Huh, unpredicted response much. I'm no expert in filming or photography. What i am though, is someone with an ounce of common sense and reasoning.

It may surprise you to learn that i have had several unexplained sightings myself. All with much more credibility than that short video, in fact one which still has me stumped nearly twenty years later. Doesn't automatically make a 'UFO' a craft piloted by extraterrestial beings.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

Huh, unpredicted response much. I'm no expert in filming or photography. What i am though, is someone with an ounce of common sense and reasoning.

It may surprise you to learn that i have had several unexplained sightings myself. All with much more credibility than that short video, in fact one which still has me stumped nearly twenty years later. Doesn't automatically make a 'UFO' a craft piloted by extraterrestial beings.

Actually, they are more like UAVs or rather ROVs.

The Grays have replicated and optimized their ROVs over a 1,000 times.

They probably call them remote controlled probes.

- Think Star Trek the Next Generation -

Launch a Class 5 probe .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You got 3 stars for this. I turned off the sound. And at 1 second, noted the position of the ufo in relation to the cloud, it was roughly even with it. Just 22 seconds later, it is considerable moved below the cloud and is still moving lower. I haven't gotten further without sound but just thought I would report to you that what you wrote wasn't true, and those who starred it obviously didn't play the video without sound like you said you did.

No it doesn't.... it seems that way because the OP keeps zooming in and out and shaking and moving around.
It barely moves at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You should keep on believing don't get discouraged by people that have not seen yet ,for those of us that have there is no debate,

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mamajo

Oh my friend, there is always room for debate. Thats why your on ATS right?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamajo

You should keep on believing don't get discouraged by people that have not seen yet ,for those of us that have there is no debate,

Many thanks!

My big hope is that we will have irrefutable evidence for all the world to see soon.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join