It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
can someone tell me if china every came back with an answer to a ufo sighting in 2010 i think it was?know at the time they said it would take about a year to investigate thoroughly but i,ve never heard anymore about it since...........wasn,t one over the airport.....soz can,t remember exact sighting but pretty sure it was witnessed by a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation. But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.

According to that article the object was identified. I don't recall ever seeing a follow up, but I could have missed it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
nope it wasn,t that one but thanx for reply,going to do another search and i,ll post it if i find it the one i was talking about.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Didn't it turn out to be Chinese ballistic missile test? This was fired from the Jiuquan area of China where they launch satellites and what not. Also the reason wht the military where being very tight lipped.

Beside if the Chinese did have access to a UFO whe'd have seen 100's of cheap copies by now.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i,m not sure,i remember seeing a still pic and i,m sure it wasn,t a mass populated area like a city but in the hills but still alot of people saw it,sure some people came out a school and saw it.......soz tried a search and still can,t find the exact story.

new topics

top topics

join