It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You All Deranged?! Women Want Rape? o_O

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Each to his own but after reading your post it seems to me that even with your wife you are an incomplete little man-child.
Miss Mom much, do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Jeez were have you been living...In a cave for the past few centuries or something. Males and Females followed very different yet similar paths in there evolution, and there things that are very subtle in there differences but there there, even in love the way men and women go about it is so subtly different, as to be totally different. So do not confuse them to be one and the same. One of those subtle differences is, that in general males are attracted to looks, so that means a female who looks good or is dressed sexy, will draw eyes.

And the flip side of that is that females in general are more attracted to social status and yes, money more so over looks, so that means that the guy in the shiny expensive care is going to get more attention from the ladies then the guy in the dinky beat up car....And its also a reason why males do not dress sexy, or even why you don't see them walking around in shorts and no shirt exposing stuff, or much care about there physical looks beyond keeping good hygiene, or any of that stuff, which females do.

And when they do, then yes in general there is a sexual tinge to it, especially if its out of setting, like wearing no shirt or dressing skimpy when its cold outside...But anyone can witness that in any setting were men and women get together, such as a bar, or club, or even a park and whatnot. Even if its cold outside, you will see females dress in sexy or skimpy clothes even if there freezing, as long as they think they got the eyes on them, they wont feel the cold...And the reason for that, is obvious.

Because in general for women sex is a tool and even a weapon, for men it really has not that much to do when you want to attract a mate and when its all said and done, if males wanted to attract the ladies, and they had two choices. One being really good looking...And two being average looking but being stinking rich....The second choice will get you farther with the ladies by far. Looks are nowhere near as important for men as they are for women. Like I said subtle differences.
OK maybe not so subtle. And rape, it ties into that, sex, control, and the whole maze of other things and really it does not have that much to do with how you dress, though if you dress scantly then your bound to attract more eyes then if you did not.

And yes some women do have that rape fantasy, the only real difference it seems, is that in one version there in control of it and as such it just becomes a fetish sort of thing, and acceptable to them. And in the other version there not and so it becomes unwarranted, and unwanted. And then there are other versions of it, and a whole bunch of different scenarios way to may to list, really there is no way that you can generalize it so simply.

In all I think they just need to learn how to fish for the things they want better. As it is now its like there fishing with dynamite, then they complain that they did not catch the fish they wanted...Go figure, it is a strange thing to do. But in all there is nothing mysterious about it, what you see is what you get. It just depends on what you see, or to be more precise what you are able to see.

Its simple stuff really. Here watch this, it will explain some things to you on things you should of picked up long ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
First of all I hope the member that hasn't had sex or a GF finds what he's looking for, good luck. My advice to him is to stop putting women on a pedestal and letting his desire get the best of him. The solution to the first one is easy: Most women don't deserve respect at all, so stop acting like a puppy and start treating them like dirt. - for obvious reasons, they're backstabbing, kuniving, two-faced, shallow, pathetic, manipulative, selfish, vindictive etc. I follow that by saying they're the most comforting, beautiful, caring, wholesome, incredible beings in the universe.

I don't think its so much a female thing as a society thing, either way, if a persons life becomes a superficial portrayal of how they think they're supposed to function, they're mostly thoughtless, simple and brain dead. Why do you think they spend so much time dressing up to look good and attract men, because they're completing with other girls, everything is power to a woman, power is all they know, so they deserve no respect obviously being as they lack spirituality and honest hearts. Power that gets to anyone's head shows just how poor quality of a person you're dealing with.

Women can be extremely intelligent, but I literally can't remember the last time I met a girl with a bigger vocab than about a hundred words and I didn't find her bubbliness and ignorance insultingly offensive. Just amateurs in this game of life, but we're so distracted by appearances we hold them in a high regard; giving them more power.

Either way, treat them like prostitutes until you discover her personality is deserving otherwise (Hell, putting them down in a funny way is a science, it shows alpha male status and they're attracted to confident funny men) Secretly you know how to pull her strings because she's a noob , and while she cant control her urges to ur ''manliness'' Just # her and ditch the sex object as quick as possible, because god knows they're trying to do the same thing to you, unless she decides you're rich enough and/or a challenge enough for HER then she might maintain contact, either way, she probably has a cold heart and doesn't GAF about anything but her hoop earrings and her chihuaha. So the lesson is; pump and dump, slam and scram, smash and dash. Good luck.

Also, when a broad stares you in the eye when you meet her, never look away, just clint eastwood the whore until she looks away. She's just testing you to find out if you're weak and controllable, in which case she wont be interested, unless you rich, which in that case u could have a 2 inch purple dick and she'll still suck it all night. gL !!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
By dressing provocatively you awaken the beast that resides in every man.
If his needs cannot be fulfilled you can understand that can be frustrating.
Society protects you from rape so you keep going, but if you pulled that sh*t in the jungle you would be raped constantly. Society can only tame the animal within some people to a certain extend.

Nobody wears slutty clothes because they're comfortable, it's obviously for the attention.

So instead of dressing like a sl*t so you can get attention, just cover yourself a bit for your own protection and so you won't frustrate a fellow human being.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

WOW! What a bunch of ignorant and vulgar posters! You guys should be ashamed with yourself. You guys need to stop wearing your mommy issues on your sleeves!

R.I.P Sinny. I hope have that you have reincarnated back into our family, or soon will!

Merry Christmas and Happy Heathen Days!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

... or maybe boys/men should be taught about their own hormones and how to control them instead of just thinking the whole world should bow down to their urges as well as overlook their inability to control their immature ridiculous selves. Women should be able to walk around topless if they want to and still feel safe in the world... species should not attack and kill/rape/torture their own. DUH

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
By dressing provocatively you awaken the beast that resides in every man.
If his needs cannot be fulfilled you can understand that can be frustrating.
Society protects you from rape so you keep going, but if you pulled that sh*t in the jungle you would be raped constantly. Society can only tame the animal within some people to a certain extend.

Nobody wears slutty clothes because they're comfortable, it's obviously for the attention.

So instead of dressing like a sl*t so you can get attention, just cover yourself a bit for your own protection and so you won't frustrate a fellow human being.

So basically what you're saying is... Men's natural state is a rapist. That a man cannot help himself when confronted with a woman wearing few clothes.
Which means men should never go to the beach, lots of undressed ladies there. And should probably not go to the hospital, in case he sees a bare bottom in a gown...

And if what a woman wears is all it takes for her to get raped, how come women who are 'acceptably' clothed, get raped? Or fat women. All kinds of women wearing all kinds of things are raped.
Society doesn't keep anyone safe from rape, if that were the case, women wouldn't be getting raped, would they?

Instead of teaching women how to not get raped (IE Don't wear revealing clothes, don't accept drinks from men, don't talk to men, don't even look at men)... surely keeping women safe from rape is teaching men NOT TO rape?

See how this works? We're not inviting men in to rape us. We should be free to wear what we want to wear, without fear of being attacked. And if we do, we're slut shamed, asking for it. You call a woman a slut on her ability to say yes to having sexual relationships, because she wants to dress in any way that suits her, or you call her a bitch because she turned you down, or you call her fat, or a prude if she doesn't want to get undressed.

That # doesn't fly in court. It's not down to what she wears, where she is. If you force yourself on another woman, the blame lies solely on you pal. And your words and your actions are doing nothing but implying that you are incapable as a species, of not attacking women.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

well I was raped when I was a little girl. I was wearing a summer nightie... maybe I put it out there dressing slutty?

ffs.

Rapists will rape anyone..that is right, young or old, male or female. that is what they do. it doesn't matter what you wear or how you walk or talk...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

You can't teach a rapist not to rape, their rapist because they have problem, people that listen to what goes on in the society do not rape, its only those that don't listen.

So people can get on the top of the stage and yell "DO NOT RAPE" but sadly, all those people preset in the audience probably don't rape. Its the ones that aren't there.

Criminals follow laws?

99% of the males don't rape, just like 100% of the females are not angels either.

I seen women go willing with men then wake up next morning realizing it was mistake and vilify the man, and sadly justice system favors whatever women spews out.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No, you're taking the blame away from the rapist. There is nothing wrong with them apart from wanting to take what they otherwise cannot have.
Even if rapists aren't in attendance when someone says "Don't rape" the ones who do are the ones who will teach their children to respect others, and to not touch, or force themselves on people who are not willing recipients of their advances.
Unfortunately there are women who give consent and lie, I know someone myself who lied about being raped, and she was jailed for it.
But then it goes on to another thread for another day, about women who give consent because they feel like they have no other choice.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A woman who dresses scantily isn't doing it because she "wants rape" of course....

She's doing it because she wants attention. She wants to be looked at, and admired, and desired, but that's not an invitation to UNWANTED violations of her personal space.

Anyone who says anyone "wants" rape...well, should be a red flag right there. Anyone who can't control their urges is simply an animal who should be treated as such.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree.

This is why i don't understand, i been to night clubs in FREEZING COLD, -6 degrees. Im wearing pants, dress shirt and a vest, waiting in line for clubs with teeth shivering from the cold.... a group of girls, wearing SHORT SKIRTS, Legs exposed with most of their thighs...

Is this for attention or for their "Comfort" because they want to feel good? like most people like to claim?

im not saying this deserves rape, nothing does, that is just absurd, but it will get attention, attention from many people with different personalities, aka increasing the probability for rape.

Its stupid to think men turns to a rapist when they see a naked women. Rapist will always be rapist, some things trigger for them to just the threshold, not just cloths, but weak and fragile people in an isolated place as well.
edit on 4/26/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join