It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You All Deranged?! Women Want Rape? o_O

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I saw this in action in NC. So did my g/f- and it's a creepy thing to experience. There *are* women who get off on thinking a guy might want to rape them, or slap them around. We had several encounters with women who were *sure* I was beating my g/f, who were *sure* I was nearly ready to rip off pants and rape them, And were SURE I was a sexually repressed beast ready to go on a rampage!

My reaction?
This was in the Bible Belt, in the country, and we dont live there any more. We live here in fla- where hispanic women RUN from me. Not all, but some- and in many of these cases, it's the uneducated, over christianized ones who are up to their mental necks in these fantasies. My g/f blames the "woman channels" on cable that show those murder shows where the guy kills for insurance and stuff.

When one is a normal, thinking person- and comes across sh*t like this (because honestly, crap is not even close to being a strong enough word!) it's enough to not only question the person this is spewing from, but in some cases. *themselves*, to the point of paranoia. I lost count of how many times I asked my g/f "Is this my fault- what the hell am I doing wrong to get reactions like this???" Until we literally started taking mental notes, and found some unsettling reasons as to why. I was in the clear... and it was the women- but not ordinary, every day women- these were church going, white christian women (usually 40-50s) who were so assured of their self importance, they'd run over kittens and step on chicks to remain assured. Their education would be in serious doubt, as some of the stuff we'd overhear was akin to listening to medieval people talk about meteorites..! The stigma I am sure has been spread around to almost all women (like anything else)- and probably has hit mainstream generalization.

I call these sort of women I ran into "Southern Chickens". Ever see chickens in a panic?
edit on 25-8-2012 by wylekat because: For some reason... cant spell 'christian'...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That stigma is thanks to militant feminism which states that all men are nothing more than potential rapists and walking wallets.

Militant feminists hate men no matter what you do and say.

Not all women are like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Deep down, we all want to be raped. Dont deny it. You only prove your a liar by doing so.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Deep down, we all want to be raped. Dont deny it. You only prove your a liar by doing so.

I do not want to be raped. I would appreciate you not speaking on my behalf. But since you just said you do want to be raped then I guess you just posted an invitation for anyone who would like to do so.

Remember: ask the universe for what you want and the universe will provide.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sorry I can't remember where I read it, but it was an article on a study done on nudist colonies. Basically from what I remember, they found lower sex related (ie rape ) crimes in nudist colonies. The article also mentioned that our overly sex obsessed society in every days cities is actually trained behavior not natural behavior. The study had showed that if a man or female who grew up in a normal city was introduced into a nudist colony it would on average take only 3 days to undo the sexual obsessed programing done to the person over their whole life. This really shows that being nude or dressing scantly is really not the issue.

Sorry I can not link the article I don't save it, but perhaps if someone can find it again, I am very busy at the moment, and don't really have the time to look for it myself.

I just thought this would be usefully to consider, considering the topic of this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think its amazing how women's apparel have changed so vastly just over the last 50 years. I see women and young girls wearing practically nothing now days, and its blasted all over music videos, and award shows. The demoralization of America at its finest in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I agree. But why dont women practice a little self defense? Starting with....be aware of your surroundings. This includes not getting so drunk you cant keep awareness.

If they were situationally aware and carried a gun, and knew how to use it, itd be almost impossible to rape them.

However, its so annoying when they wear these skimpy clothes and bitch if men stare. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? staring isnt rape. Also, i stay away from these women. They always seem to be obnoxious

Don't push it back on the women. YOU are in charge of YOUR behavior and women are in charge of theirs. To say that you can't control yourself because of something someone else does portrays you as weak willed and lacking the courage to own up to your behavior.

Rape isn't about sexual desire. It's about power over another human being. It's about making another person feel helpless while the rapist feels powerful about creating that situation.

I've known a few women that have been raped and they have to live with it the rest of their lives. Some recover to the point where they can function, but others are set off by the seemingly smallest thing like a door opening or someone talking. It is inexcusable for someone to force another to have that psychological trauma for the rest of their life and pushing it on anyone but the rapist is a cop-out.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420

This quote means you're actually more likely to be a rapist. Rapists know what they're doing is wrong, but their desire for that power overrides their reasoning and turns it around onto the other person. People using that line are more likely to commit rape because that connection in their reasoning is already made and the justification to hurt and overpower others doesn't need to be made because it's already there.

Maybe we'll be internet famous after someone ties YOUR user name to some terrible things and they'll say that some people already had it figured out. It's too bad the administrators didn't do anything about it...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Like some posters have replied on smiliegirls thread..rape isn't always about the power, it is about sexual gratification as well, and if women wanted to dress to promote sexual stimulii, then they need to be accountable for that.

Rape is always about power and control. Sexual gratification can be had by consensual sex or even masturbation. Taking a woman against her will as a way to achieve the goal of ejaculation or self gratification is a way to over-power and control her. Always !

If women dresses to appear sexy and/or attractive to the opposite sex, the only person the woman needs to be accountable to is herself.

I'm just simply stating that women who dress to attract sexual attention , shouldn't complain when they get it, and they need to be more understanding of male hormones

A man who can't control his urges is a man who needs help. It's my opinion that you could stand a little therapy yourself, because women are not responsible for the actions of men..regardless of how a woman might dress.

If a female is dressed suggestively it might mean many things, and promoting her sexuality may be one [nothing wrong with that]. If a man thinks that the woman is asking for it, why doesn't he strike up a conversation with her and find out? He might learn that she just enjoys dressing that way for herself, or perhaps she was feeling [not real sexy] and needed to challenge herself outside of her own living quarters, or maybe she just went through a break-up/divorce, or any number of things...but what difference does it make how someone other than yourself dresses? It's their business and she's not telling you how to dress.

In any event, no female is obligated to the male race concerning her state of dress. If a man doesn't like women who dress suggestively-oh well, don't look......but certainly she doesn't deserve to be raped [and it's not even understandable] because she's sexy. Men who rape are cowards who enjoy taking control and power over women because they are [generally] much stronger than their opposite sex. But that's all they are, and those type really have no power or control in the real world.

Rape is sick and twisted and leaves victims with a lifetime of scars. People who blame the victim have their own kind of scars.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Grown men know the difference, but 13 year old boys don't..so don't be putting it all on the grown men who stared out of astonishment.

She knew exactly what she was doing, because it was what she set out to do, and that puts the responsibility on her as well.

"She" was 13 too, and yet you say this, but the 13 yr. old boys don't? And ......

and of course boys are boys

Of course............

I'm so sick of men being blamed for the sexual provocation of women or girls, no matter the age.

Men are responsible for their actions-how difficult is that? Women are responsible for their actions. Rape is not a consequence of a way a person dresses, and women are not responsible for poor actions that a male might display. In other words, women can't be held accountable for the males bad behavior, and this goes both ways. We are all personally responsible for every action.
Rape=crime
Dressing provocatively=not a crime

edit on 25-8-2012 by RobinB022 because: spelling=crime

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Rape is always about power and control.

Using your sexuality to excite men is also about power and control, and some men end up resenting being played with to an extreme, with the knowledge that they will never be gratified sexually.

Is it right to rape because of that ?..NO, and I have said that countless times.

Is it right to play on a mans sexual nature for the power and control it gives, ..NO !

You can bash me all you want, and say I am blaming the victim all you want..if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I have said more than once there is never an excuse for rape, but that being said, women need to realize that starting a fire in mans sexuality can lead to some of them wanting that desire gratified.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Also i think many women get plastic surgery to appear better looking to other women, and other women will attest to that. Its more about competition with other women than pleasing their men, because their men are quite fine with how they are.

Maybe this is the reason some women dress sexy too then 'eh?

This is wrong on the mans part, and assumptive I agree, but he is not raping her because he hates women, and he is not raping her because he loves violence. He is raping her because he can't take no for an answer ,after foolishly assuming she was advertising for sex.

You sound to me like a female who is protecting someone you love. And you seem to make a lot of excuses for the rapists in our society.. which is understandable if you know all of the facts behind each case, but you don't. Maybe your reasons [excuses] make sense in the case/s you are closest with, but not in reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

You sound to me like a female who is protecting someone you love. And you seem to make a lot of excuses for the rapists in our society.. which is understandable if you know all of the facts behind each case, but you don't. Maybe your reasons [excuses] make sense in the case/s you are closest with, but not in reality.

wow, talk about assumptions , and blaming people.

How many times have I said in this thread, there is no excuse? I am merely looking at logical reasons , as wrong as they may be.

You obviously have some issues that you are taking out on me, and if that is what blows your hair back go ahead.

For someone who has accused me of blaming the victim , you sure throw blame and false accusations around like someone who is afraid to look at reality in the face.

Have fun with that...I will not respond to your false accusations, and flame throwing any further, but thank you for showing me that you have some deep issues with reading comprehension, and love to manipulate and twist things so that you can victimize others.

All about the power and control hunh?..no matter what lengths you have to go to in twisting things to do it.

Have fun with that, but remember there are consequences to that type of behavior in reality as well.

buh bye...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I apologize for offending you, it was not my intention.

It's just that in reading these comments I get the impression that you feel the female is in some way responsible for the male who cannot contain his urges. It's not the females' responsibility though to control a mans urges, and the male has no right to try to control a female either.

It's a mans responsibility to control his urges, and there are no excuses at all for rape. She turned him on then turned him down? He can move along to the next [better type] woman. But she should never have to suffer his urges because of his lack of control. There are many [most] men out there who would never entertain the idea of rape-regardless of how many times a woman lead him on. That's just an excuse for a man who rape/s/ed, because really......there is no other excuse in which he can blame the victim. No way can he ever take personal responsibility.

edit on 25-8-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I have said more than once there is never an excuse for rape, but that being said, women need to realize that starting a fire in mans sexuality can lead to some of them wanting that desire gratified.

And if all they're doing is just playing to get their jollies off, which some women do just like men, then all it really does id breed resentment.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Excellent point.
Yes women do 'have the right' to wear whatever they want anywhere they want. Even to go about naked if they choose.
I also 'have the right' to walk around the streets, even in high crime areas, with my life savings in high denomination bills in my hands.
But I believe the average woman would consider me an idiot if I acted outraged that someone attempted to steal my money. I wouldn't be surprised if some women, hearing about how the robbery came about, might even say "He was asking for it."
The difference is.....uh...the difference is.....hmmm....come on ladies, give me a hand here......
I understand this does not apply to many rapes but then no one will suggest that 'I was asking for it' if I was robbed in the parking lot at work.
But flashing lots of cash in back alleys in high crime areas and dressing slutty and drinking to the point one is barely conscious in those same high crime areas differs how?
No. I must have made a mistake somewhere as this analogy seems to suggest there actually are cases where it would be justified to say 'she was asking for it'.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

But I believe the average woman would consider me an idiot if I acted outraged that someone attempted to steal my money. I wouldn't be surprised if some women, hearing about how the robbery came about, might even say "He was asking for it."

Of course. The average woman would say that. The average woman wouldn't be

dressing slutty and drinking to the point one is barely conscious in those same high crime areas

And if she were, many people might claim that she was asking for it, and yet, it wouldn't be an excuse that any man could use to justify his actions. It wouldn't mean the male weren't just as sick because the rape happened in a high crime area, and it certainly wouldn't mean that she asked for it. It does suggest her lack of common sense however.
Common sense.
Many women who are raped are not dressed suggestively anyway, and this is just used as an excuse to blame the woman, and it's a fail.

I must have made a mistake somewhere as this analogy seems to suggest there actually are cases where it would be justified to say 'she was asking for it'.

You can say that she was asking for it, but it certainly wouldn't be justified.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Its the game of "I want you to want me, but you can't have me when you do want me"..and I don't see that as fair play.

This statement is correct ... although not universal.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I have been told a rape doesn't always involve a "no"
I have learned that even if a young lady, after dinner and drinks says "yes" that the next day she can claim that she had too many drinks and was not sober enough to make an intelligent decision and if she does this then I would be guilty of rape.
This makes me think of all the times after a heavy evening of boozing I have woken up with a female I would not even wish to be seen with publicly.
I have been told if she was drunk when we agreed to sex she was raped
If I was drunk when we agreed to sex I got 'lucky'
And this is not "girl games" centered around female vanity?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not to sound like an arse wipe. But some women do dress way to provocative & inapproriate for the setting their in. Rape is about controll has nothing to do with a man wanting to get his rocks off. It's about controll. The power the rapist holds over the female.

A rapist could care less how she's dressed, she could be dressed in a damn burlap bag and if the rapist needs to feed his sickness of power & controll she'll be his target.

No woman ever asked to be raped, no woman should ever be violated in that way. NO WOMAN , NO WHERE< AT NO TIME. NO MATTER HOW PROVOCATIVE SHE DRESS'S, To say a woman ask's to be raped by the way she dress's is freaking moronic. I mean it's just freaking stupid statement to make. RAPE A CRIME OF CONTROLL NOT SEX.

Women are the best thing that ever happened to man. Without them we would all be lost little puppies. I know without my wife, I would be an incomplete man child.
edit on 30-8-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join