It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You All Deranged?! Women Want Rape? o_O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is my second rant within a couple of days, so for that I apologise, I'm not a fan of too many rants, nor of drawing to much attention to my self..

But this thread is really making heave: Why Do Women Dress Like Whores Now-a-days

The last few pages of people on here, INCLUDING a female poster, are practically condoning rape!

to get cock. sorry if this too crude, but it's the truth.

Any woman that listens to slut anthems has no one to blame but herself if she ends up prego, and doesn t have a clue as to who her kid's dad is. All in The name of ''if guys can do it, so can us women'. Pathetic way of thinking, and after The dust settles, she's still viewed as a whore...by men AND women alike.

If women don't dress appropriately what else can we call them? After all, at least 80% dress to impress.

This Quote:

Sigh, I didnt wanna say this but I gotta.. There is no getting around it, a scantily dressed and especially a NUDE female body is sexually stimulating to 90% of males, yes its the males fault for not being able to control his urges but the woman who does it, is just asking for trouble and you know it.

Was In reply to this quote:

if a woman chooses to walk around completely naked and is molested or raped because of it, its the RAPISTS fault. The only thing the woman would be guilty of is public indecency. The rape is never her fault, its the mans fault he cant control himself.

OMG!

I hate to get involved in that debate Jugger, but quite frankly if sex wasn't so freakin Taboo - she'd probably put on more clothes, and he'd be more able to control the urges that society has forced him to suppress. So who's really to blame?

All this talk about "Mens Urges" like they take priority of freedom of expression!!!! (?!)

Posted by a woman, I believe:

I don't think its fair to blame men for having sexual urges, especially when women walk around half dressed. That's like putting a bowl of soup in front of a hungry man and asking him to not eat it. We are basically telling men that there is something wrong with them for feeling what comes naturally, and putting them down for wanting to act on it.

Its the game of "I want you to want me, but you can't have me when you do want me"..and I don't see that as fair play.

In Reply to the quote above:

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD YET! And to me that is the truth. From observing the world around me I hate seeing what is happening to girls and women in modern society. More and more they are turning into manipulating, deceiving and treacherous creatures, adopting ways for the sole purpose of tempting men and nothing more. It makes me sick and slowly but surely I'm developing a deep hatred for the female species. People say I must be a bitter virgin who never had a GF. And they are right. But you know what? They fail to see that I'm this way because of them. It's a sad state of affairs.

Society tells us that sleeping with women after women is wrong, and then you have a vast majority of women walking around with sexually provocative and stimulating clothing playing with your mind and human basic nature which is to go mate with that healthy female, which of course you can't do because that is absolutely perverted and unacceptable (dressing slu**y is not perverted apparently). This repression of human nature in turn makes you stressed and after some time is enough to make you frustrated and lead to depression. But don't be fooled those girls and women wouldn't have made it easy for you anyway. They just dress that way to play you. That's right. It's not about attracting a mate anymore. It's about makin' you crave and then bringing the burning house crashing down on you. This world is going to hell. Actually it's halfway there...

These comments IMO are sick and twisted.

Freedom of speech? Now we have no freedom to dress how we want apparently, you know, with all the Muslim bashing that goes on on this site, I'm slightly exasperated HAVE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR, YOU REPLICATE THE SAME FEMALE SUPPRESSION.

A funny thing is, on the last 2 pages of that thread 3 people have ACCUSED ME OF BEING A "WHORE"
OR DRESSING SLUTTY, why? Because I've been DEFENDING THE FEMALE RIGHT TO DRESS HOW SHE PLEASES - ITS NOT A "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" CARD FOR RAPE OR JUDGMENTAL COMMENTS. YOU SICK TWISTED INDIVIDUALS.

A member just prompted me to uploads some pictures of my self, so HE CAN JUDGE MY ATTIRE. If my reasonable, and accurate depiction of my self here

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are idiots on this planet...

They do not represent the human race.

'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
With respect: You may currently be a little to emotionally tied to the subject, especially if you feel as though you are being singled out. Take a deep breath, step away for ten minutes.
I'm reading the thread currently, but about 2 pages behind you.

I don't think anyone is saying women want or invite rape. In fact one of your above quotes clearly states that rape is the rapist's fault, not the victim's fault.

Anyone should dress in a way that is comfortable to them, but they should also realize people will make a judgment on them by how they are dressed.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thats insane !

However i do agree about the way girls dress,dress so that everyone looks at you,but moan when people ogle...go figure slut

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its very simple, some men where never raised to respect the opposite sex.

the are you all deranged comment is a bit much.

You have to understand ATS is not a good sampling of the general Pop, it tends to attract the fringe elements.

IN The fringe you see such ignorant and hate often.

You see such things in any given thread, such as anything to do with Israel, or Islam, Religion, Race, and yes in regards to women.

And as with all of it, their commentary says more about them than what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Truth is, the masters of manipulation want women of today to lose their ability to restrain themselves. The rap culture which is created by the people on the top, pay guys money to talk garbage while music that was created in a positive light can be played behind it. What we then have is music which entrances the listener, while a paid shill is instilling ideas given from the top, to the masses. This is a psychological phenomenon, the music sounds good and it is what truly makes one feel good to listen to it. The lyrics however in todays rap culture are horrendous, instilling terrible values into the hearts of the listeners.

So can the people help it? Yes, but one must see that they are under constant attack before they can do anything about it. The women that "dress like whores" are the ones that are victimized and too ignorant to see what is truly happening. I currently live on a college campus and can see the generations are almost entirely indocturnated with this mainstream rap garbage. Literally glorified, paid #talkers. They all have an agenda.

For an example, the use of the N word is extremely common and even mainstream. The fact is, it only perpetuates racism. Today's blacks in America eat this music up but they also eat up the lyrics. To say that "it is our word and thats why its ok for other blacks to use the N word" is basically showing that one is brainwashed. To accept racism from a different front is no different than to accept a dollar rather than honor. Todays rap culture is to blame for MANY societal problems, because it is a devil in disguise.

The good hip hop is on youtube and is free, just as all creative gems should be. Without the hate, the violence, and racism.

It is the peoples fault for not looking themselves over and realizing how badly they are being victimized, but it is not their faults for being born into a spiritual war.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
With respect: You may currently be a little to emotionally tied to the subject, especially if you feel as though you are being singled out. Take a deep breath, step away for ten minutes.
I'm reading the thread currently, but about 2 pages behind you.

I don't think anyone is saying women want or invite rape. In fact one of your above quotes clearly states that rape is the rapist's fault, not the victim's fault.

Anyone should dress in a way that is comfortable to them, but they should also realize people will make a judgment on them by how they are dressed.

Yea, I'm a bit emotional in regards to the subject, but not over the comments made towards me, those comments are just a clean *example* of how dumb founding the concept is.

Seriously, the men in question actually consider their *sexual urges MORE OF A RIGHT that being able to dress freely*.

**** About the deranged comment being a bit much, its in regards to that concept, and that concept alone.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

It's entirely up to the woman what she wants to wear, however flaunting it and then getting pissed off because someones looking at you is a bit ridiculous, I mean if you don't want people looking, don't show it. That simple.

Anyway, no women deserve rape, no matter if shes a slut or virgin Mary herself(no offence intended).

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I agree. But why dont women practice a little self defense? Starting with....be aware of your surroundings. This includes not getting so drunk you cant keep awareness.

If they were situationally aware and carried a gun, and knew how to use it, itd be almost impossible to rape them.

However, its so annoying when they wear these skimpy clothes and bitch if men stare. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? staring isnt rape. Also, i stay away from these women. They always seem to be obnoxious

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Sinny

It's entirely up to the woman what she wants to wear, however flaunting it and then getting pissed off because someones looking at you is a bit ridiculous, I mean if you don't want people looking, don't show it. That simple.

Anyway, no women deserve rape, no matter if shes a slut or virgin Mary herself(no offence intended).

Of course offense was intended, you trolling bozo. That's why you posted it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Sinny

Of course offense was intended, you trolling bozo. That's why you posted it.

Lol, funny guy right there.
who is the troll I wonder...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The last few pages of people on here, INCLUDING a female poster, are practically condoning rape!

I call BS on that..

I'm just simply stating that women who dress to attract sexual attention , shouldn't complain when they get it, and they need to be more understanding of male hormones, and what kind of sexuality they use to try and stimulate those hormones.

Like some posters have replied on smiliegirls thread..rape isn't always about the power, it is about sexual gratification as well, and if women wanted to dress to promote sexual stimulii, then they need to be accountable for that.

I remember once being a chaperone at a school dance for my kids. A young 13 year old girl, wore a skirt so high you could see her butt cheeks quite easily, and she was wearing a thong..(at least I hope she was)..

Of course every young boys eyes were on her , not to mention a few dads...and she was enjoying the attention immensely. ( I think she got sent home to change at some point)

To say she was not inviting some sort of sexual reaction, and looking for trouble is just foolish. Is that a legit reason for rape, of course not...but don't go playing with young boys hormones, or any mans, and not accept that some of them will think she is looking for sex .

We can dress how we want, when we want, and we shouldn't have to be labeled for it, IS A MAN A WHORE FOR WALKING ROUND IN TRUNKS??

If a man walks around the mall with his shirt off because he thinks he has a hot body, he is looking to sexually stimulate someone. Puts him in the same category in my opinion. Women are wired differently than men, and to deny that fact is unfair to men .

edit on 23-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I know a few women who have spoken about fantasizing rape but I doubt they would actually want it in real life. Especially since in real life it isnt brad pitt or johnny depp, in real life its some nasty crazy old dude.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sexual urges are a biological function of both sexes. What I am seeing in that thread are men feeling guilty in admiring something which is socially taboo and "illegal." Because of (and trying to negate) that guilt they are lashing out at any thing they can.

I'm not saying it is right, that is just how I am seeing it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I'm just simply stating that women who dress to attract sexual attention , shouldn't complain when they get it, and they need to be more understanding of male hormones, and what kind of sexuality they use to try and stimulate those hormones. Like some posters have replied on smiliegirls thread..rape isn't always about the power, it is about sexual gratification as well, and if women wanted to dress to promote sexual stimulii, then they need to be accountable for that.

Are you kidding me?

As a man I call bs on this, guess what, I can control my urges just fine so can most of the male population.

So can all of my friends, the sight of an attractive women does not send Real men into a rape frenzy.

Only misogynistic D-bags think in that manner.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I agree. But why dont women practice a little self defense? Starting with....be aware of your surroundings. This includes not getting so drunk you cant keep awareness.

If they were situationally aware and carried a gun, and knew how to use it, itd be almost impossible to rape them.

However, its so annoying when they wear these skimpy clothes and bitch if men stare. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? staring isnt rape. Also, i stay away from these women. They always seem to be obnoxious

See what I've noticed in regards to this subject is MEN will then go on to add things like "But they get drunk" "They Flaunt it and then don't want action" "They get pissed if you look"..

Which Isn't actually the point of this thread OR the one about "whores" I linked, each of those are separate, individual, personalized additions, to suit your own experiences.

like the Virgin guy who is quoted in my OP, spewing pure hatred towards women, why? Because he lacks the self confidence to go and get a woman, but he's immediately aimed that self anger at the female..

Can you see where I'm going with this??

The people who say "Well, she looked up for it, but she wasn't, that stoopid bitch!".. Erm, is that her fault or your fault? Your to dumb to notice when your on someones hook, or you cant read between the lines.

A fair few guys have tried it with me, when in my opinion, I haven't gave them the SLIGHTEST indication I'm interested, they just WARPED that into their own reality.

Please address this issue:

IS A MAN A WHORE FOR WALKING ROUND IN TRUNKS??

NOPE.

Do you often hear women say, "But he looked well up for it,and he wasn't the bastard!" NOPE.

Do you hear about Virgin women sitting around blaming the male species for it? NOPE.

I guess my hypothesis is, its the men with issues here, they let their highly inflated egos control their judgement.

And that's not about every man of course.. Just the ones it applies to.

I'm going to get some kip in a bit, I'll no doubt wake up to a few heated replies from the men with the type of character I was referring to, that's okay (my post was heated to), I only ask this, read THIS post very carefully, and offer me a rational opinion on the issues I have highlighted.

Also, please read SmyleGrls thread to see how attitudes like the above in the OP can lead to something much more sinister.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is why women should carry guns.

well.. rape that is... not because of a thread with idiotic comments..

edit on 23-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So can all of my friends, the sight of an attractive women does not send Real men into a rape frenzy.

I never once said that it did, and the OP took my words out of context.

I'm just saying if you dress for sexual attention, don't friggin complain when you get it, even it is from butt ugly dudes..ok?

Go read my responses in the thread she is speaking of..

and I stand by what I say.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

A lot of people here are presuming women dress "Skimpy" to attain sexual attention..

Granted SOME DO, but what about on the beach? In a hot and humid summer? What if she just wants to feel FREE, what if she has a skin condition, and it eases to wear LESS clothes? What if she's dressing like that, just BECAUSE she can? What if its just a fashion statement?

AND WHY DO MEN NOT RECEIVE THE SAME COMMENTS WHEN WALKING ROUND IN TRUNKS OR BRIEFS?

See how many variables there are?? How can people sit there and be so judgmental?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by benrl

I never once said that it did, and the OP took my words out of context.

I'm just saying if you dress for sexual attention, don't friggin complain when you get it, even it is from butt ugly dudes..ok?

Go read my responses in the thread she is speaking of..

and I stand by what I say.

How could I have quoted you OUT of context, when the ENTIRE post is present?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join