It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

Couln't have said it better myself. People rush to get the answers. But there are all kinds of answers. Takes a little time to sort through them to find the right one for you. And if you go through all the writing I wrote,you will note, that my answer, may not be your answer, and we should never fight about it. Only help each other see all sides, after all, it's possible that we could both be right. Course, the again, we may both be wrong. Only one mind knows all things, and Lord knows, that aint me.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Hi and Thank-you

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you, had to hunt for this one after they closed the initial one. Very informative and will be working onward. Hope to here more from you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Really appreciated your input, Thank-you

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So do dome people actually think "they" are God???

I know we are all one, and are all connected on a physical level, quantum...

I know we are one in "spirit" with God,

I know we are one on an energetic level again through physics....

I know most are one in their search and love for God.

So in those many ways we are ALL one....

But I guess for the few who actually THINK they are God..... that is where the division comes in??

Maybe they think buy supressing truth and others, by poisoning us with toxins and slowing us down they think they are God in a sense that they are manipulating the lives of others, but they must know by this poin t they are by no means THE only God.

I kind of though we all already knew that, that Yeshua is even not the I am, he is the first born creation of I am, or Yahweh, but not the origional and only one from the begining....

Do some people really not think that???

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by TucoTheRat

That's the message? There was no story needed for this or all the posting about his past. There is more to this story, else why go to these lengths for a simple message?

I don't think there is more to the story. It was the let down that many, in the original thread, warned it would be.

NN has stated other things in previous posts, it's how he arrived at his thoughts that interest me.

It's nothing more than religion with a pseudoscience twist.

edit on 24-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
Only one mind knows all things, and Lord knows, that aint me.

I disagree. This story is flowing from your finger tips, not mine. As it is part of everything, it cannot be separate from everything.

It is therefore, EVERYTHING!

And, you know it.

Now

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Exacly!!!!!! He put me in the perfect place at the perfect time because I was the perfect soul to write the story. You see, when he came to me and asked, who are you? I aswered. I am nobody. And in being nobody I was the everything for this situation. That is how he moves. In perfection. He doesn't move in mysterious ways unless you think it is mysterious. If you know him, he is perfect. And when he needs you. He will come. Not to the perfect person, for I am not. I was only in the perfect place, at the perfect time, to do my deed. So the deed had to be perfect, because he is.

Yeah, that is the part that gets me too....

I am one of THE MOST imperfect people there are, and he still loves me...

Any prayer of totally need, or desperation, or help, or calming, and he answers every time, the most loyal love there is,

But when I pray or ask for help removing my imperfections, (smoking for example) the answer seems to be either NO, or it dosen't matter.... or I love you anyways.....

Maybe is that part of the lie then, the way religion makes you feel so unloved and rejected for the petty imperfections we seem to have no control over???

Like religion tries to BE God, where as God says, leave her as she is because I already love her??

Am I maling any sense??? lol

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I am one of THE MOST imperfect people there are

Who told you this LIE?

How can you be imperfect being part of a perfect whole?

YOU are perfect!

How can you not see this?

How can you then see anyone else as perfect and love them so?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungSoul

You rock!

JUst listened to psalm 91, and it is sooooo true!

I have actually been trying with all my might to get that exact message across forever!

I don't understand why people reject it.. :S

Oh well, it was a very loving message and brought a tear to my eyes, as I know how true it is even though I SOOOOOO don't deserve it!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You do not need to go anywhere to search for the creator. He doesn't reside at one place at one time. You need only to look within yourself for him. This is why meditation is so important. He is EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nooneimparticular

I am one of THE MOST imperfect people there are

Who told you this LIE?

How can you be imperfect being part of a perfect whole?

YOU are perfect!

How can you not see this?

How can you then see anyone else as perfect and love them so?

Yeah, you make sense...

I am kinda weird though, because I do love everyone else and se them all as perfect...

I sort of feel "below" everyone in some way, like you are all devine beings and I am the one who is trying to be worthy of any of you.

I knwo I MUST be worthy, because well, God made that decision...

He just isn't the bad guy in the sky that the lie makes him out to be,,,]

His love is sooooooo deep... he is the opposite of how religion made me feel.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0

You do not need to go anywhere to search for the creator. He doesn't reside at one place at one time. You need only to look within yourself for him. This is why meditation is so important. He is EVERYWHERE.

Yes!!!!

Isn't it awesome???

We can get so confused by books and theories and opinions, that like the OP said, we can almost be driven insane, were the truth is so simple, and right there inside.

I wish there were a heart smilie in here... lol..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I sort of feel "below" everyone in some way, like you are all devine beings and I am the one who is trying to be worthy of any of you.

Then let me be the first to declare...

You ARE worthy.

To me.

Worthy of everything you could ever dream.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Nooneimparticular because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Then let me be the first to declare...

You ARE worthy.

To me.

Worthy of everything you could ever dream.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Nooneimparticular because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

what a healing place this turned out to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

what a healing place this turned out to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My lifes mission, for sure.

kind of incredible being on the recieving end for once though... wow.

It's what you were created for!

See you around.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I am one of THE MOST imperfect people there are, and he still loves me...

Any prayer of totally need, or desperation, or help, or calming, and he answers every time, the most loyal love there is,

But when I pray or ask for help removing my imperfections, (smoking for example) the answer seems to be either NO, or it dosen't matter.... or I love you anyways.....

I once heard it put like this: go find a baby that you love, or a pet that you love - some real innocent "imperfect" being. Now let's say that the baby barfs all over you or the dog rolls around in dead fish or the cat does that thing where it fluffs up its tail and puts its ears back and gets crazy eyes and runs around the house being crazy and in that time it kinda attacks and ruins your favorite shoes. You get the picture right?

So when this thing that you love does something that isn't ideal, are you like "you imperfect horrible creature, you will die and go to hell forever and ever!!!" No. Well, God sees us like that baby or pet.

There's a difference between imperfection and malice. People who don't know God get a little extra leeway too (see the Noahide laws). But once we proclaim ourselves as followers of Christ there are a few extra rules to follow, like: don't be mean to children in the name of God (the millstone business), if you have an offensive enemy who does not know God you should pray for them so that they can have the same inner peace as you have and then their crappy behavior might change, do not set yourself up as the judge of other people only God is the judge, etc.

I know what you mean though, it's really hard to see ourselves as innocent beings -- its much easier to see it with babies or pets. And its actually good for us to be hard on ourselves, as long as we don't become like abusive parents to ourselves. But for some reason, that baby/pet thing really helps me deal with my own shortcomings.
edit on 25-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: improper semicolon use that become wrong but then went unnoticed

edit on 25-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: forgot to put the conclusion to the baby analogy, so added "God sees us like that baby or pet" in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by YoungSoul

I know how true it is even though I SOOOOOO don't deserve it!

I used to feel the same way as you do. My sister showed me this video --> www.youtube.com... I used to watch it and cry my eyes out. I couldn't even get through the whole thing at first (verbally abusive family of origin stuff).

The video is kinda similar to NeverNothing's post in that it holds an undeniable truth that just reaches in and grabs your soul and twists it around and is like 'YOU ARE WORTH JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE DAMMIT'. haha.

But I watched it over and over until I could get through it without crying and it really healed a deep part of my psyche.

Hope it helps

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join