It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The enemy has lied and hidden your King and made you to believe them. Still he loves you and forgives you.
reply to post by nevernothing

You say that the enemy has lied and hidden my King from me. So then who is the KING that you speak of, who has been hidden from me?

I know that the enemy has taken the truth and manipulated it to their own ends for dominion and for their own agenda according to the fall. They couldn't erase the truth or hide it so they had no option but to use it and distort it to completely alter the mind of mankind and misdirect them for the great demise.

They wanted a corner of the universe to play G-d and not be accountable. They wanted to escape the penalty of their rebellion and destroy H-S creation which within them contains H-S spark of Light and more. But it goes far deeper than that.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

I am you and you are me, and we are everything.

It's the trinity, what you have said reminds me greatly of the Gnosis. Nag Jamadi.

In the gospel of Mary Magdalene Jesus tells his loved apostle the secret of the trinity. Between the spirit and the soul is the mind. The mind is the key.

So to me I am you and you are me, and we are everything means the trinity. And to me the trinity means three in one.

By the way That particular gospel is very, very choppy and burned and not all from it is all that clear.

The Rat.

edit on 23-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Holy Cat Crap!!!

If i use your equation of -1 0 1 and apply it to the trinity of soul, mind, spirit, then i can clearly see that the mind is indeed God.!

God is the mind. God is everything, the mind is everything.

So I am you and you are me, -1 is 1 and 1 is -1 and the two we are 0, everything.

never quit saw it that way, thank you.

Wow.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Listen. intelligent men will tell you that the everything is God. And since you and me created it, We must be God. But I say no. I say that everything is everything and, you and me, so we cant be God. And I know! Because he has shown me the answer. Yeah, whatever you say? Well, I came before the Lord and he asked me. " Who are you? I said noone God?" and he said "who am I" and I said "You are the first and the last, the beginning and the end, you are the one who said, I AM!" He knew that I l loved him the most and he let me see him.

Now! And Let Me make you priest who are now wondering who I am, also, pay attention to this riddle. Because you will Know the lie you learned at even the most highest secret places, because you get trapped in the lie and go make your money on me.
Now you want to know what he said for me to tell you to know who I am?To listen and believe in me? Funny really. He wanted me to also give you this riddle..

If you get tricked by the other, you will answer this wrong. Because I know that you are already laughing and think I'm wrong. Well, now I'm laughing..., check! Hahahahahaha... You have played my game and I will steal some of You today! Hahahahahahaha...When you come before the Lord and he says, "Who are you?" And you say, " I Am!" He will say who am I?" You will say, thinking your the Master, "Well, of course, I Am!" But he will say,"No! I AM!" And he will know you truly don't love him. Because in your heart you have lived the lie, and you know him not!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

This love story is the recognition that we have inherited from the beginning the genetic history that binds us all in karma and free will as flesh created. As soon as H-S word created us in the flesh we were all interconnected in the great stream of life. We were all bound by One Law.

We each inherited and participated in the creation of the world that we see as real. That is why we all see the same thing even though everything is created out of atoms and particles that are endless space and that in itself means there is nothing there, even though everything is.

It is a collection of imprints on the great blueprint of our inception that is everything that we are and are not. When the fall took place the dynamic changed and karma became embedded in our genetic and celestial stream within free will. The One Law fundamentally changed and had to with the Fall. We could no longer look upon H-S Light because we were in the fallen state. We needed a way to return because the bridge became separated.

For us to 'see' H-M we had to recognize our fallen state independently/individually and take responsibility for it. This is where true repentance comes in and the knowledge that in order for that bridge to be repaired so that we can return to H-S Glory, we were given a choice to accept the greatest gift ever that was provided for us at the greatest price ever. That we would be saved from the penalty of our fallen state and all it's repurcussions to our immortal being.

It is the greatest Love Story this realm has ever known because we are H-S and became lost. He found a way for us to return and no longer be blinded. Even those that refuse H-M cannot deny H-M but that which is coming is to establish that fact as a reality for all time.

You my friend hit the nail right on the head. I could not have said it better myself. This is where I believe nevernothing is taking us.
Ever heard of Edgar Cayce? His super-conscious mind had a lot of very interesting things to say.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"The war is weary and we will win it!" So cries the boy who is a man. And he climbed down from the mountain to hide from the enemy, because now he has truly revealed himself to them. And they will move against him. But, the King has also sent ones to help and protect him, for he knew this would be so, it's part of his plan ultimately in the end, to help win the war! And after all. He loved the boy who was now a man, and the man loved him. And he knew that he would have to return to the mountain and gather more soldiers for the King!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thank you my friend! This is truly kind of you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Thank you for reading! And I am taking you on a journey of the mind with my story here. For this is where we find God. Thanks again for responding.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thank you again. The goal of the story is to make you think. Thanks for paying attention.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by willrush

Listen. intelligent men will tell you that the everything is God. And since you and me created it, We must be God. But I say no. I say that everything is everything and, you and me, so we cant be God. And I know! Because he has shown me the answer. Yeah, whatever you say? Well, I came before the Lord and he asked me. " Who are you? I said noone God?" and he said "who am I" and I said "You are the first and the last, the beginning and the end, you are the one who said, I AM!" He knew that I l loved him the most and he let me see him.

This is a hard thing to understand. And it puts me a little on edge for i truly know not how i would respond.

But this video (a literal translaton of one of Rumi's poems) "Who Says Words With My Moth" makes me feel at ease.

The Rat.

edit on 23-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Actually the three is not one. But the result, of you and me wanting to know God. For to know him truly is why to be. And though you and me can't be God in the end. It doesn't mean we can't be with him. -1 0 1. the zero is the result of 1 knowing that it is neither zero nor -1. Thus, knowing itself. And in so doing. knows he cannot be zero. For he is only the one.

I hope this helps you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Do not be uneasy my friend because the fact that I am telling my story should tell your heart that God loves you. And though you are troubled, don't be. We will all find our way to him.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You see our mind is not everything. His is. And when we know this. We will be with him.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Do not be uneasy my friend because the fact that I am telling my story should tell your heart that God loves you. And though you are troubled, don't be. We will all find our way to him.

I do know that the creator loves us all no matter what and that we are meant to find our way back to him eventually. It's the getting there that is difficult.
What bothers me is the oppression and suppression we are subjected to each and every day from the truth and reality of things.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thank you.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The spirit, the source of all endless, creative development, is itself the human's innermost being.

The human outer being is full of limitations, because it is not itself, but only its wrap, its material body, a limitation, a misleading matter, the source of toil and pain, (and it is) limited regarding cognition and will, willingness to make sacrifices, freedom, love and luck.

If the human looks at his fellowman in an external, material way only, he sees nothing other than just exactly the form and figure, the material of this special person.

If he looks at him with the spiritual eyes of cognition and knows that this (universally) all-testifying consciousness in himself is also in all the other ones, albeit unknown to them, then the manner of how he sees his fellowmen changes completely.

He then does not simply see a man anymore, a woman, a girl or a child, but he sees the fellowman as a bearer of a creative spirit that knows about itself, about its existence, and wants to reveal itself through anybody if there would only be offered an opportunity.

He who knows the truth sees his fellowman from this knowledge and recognition, because he sees in him what is creative.

At least he now knows more than he knew before he recognized the truth.

This is the proof then that ignorance is nothing that cannot be changed for all times.

If the human is willing to accept the truth he can free himself from all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Ah yes. The disractions and the lies that keep us from the truth. It is hard to tell this story. And I Thank each and everyone of you who are following it. They have come against us and tried to confuse us but God has given us all we need to beat them this day. And though they will try. He will let me finish it for all of us. No matter what they have done. I am determined. For he has told me to write the story, that will bring us back to him. ALL of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Actually the three is not one. But the result, of you and me wanting to know God. For to know him truly is why to be. And though you and me can't be God in the end. It doesn't mean we can't be with him. -1 0 1. the zero is the result of 1 knowing that it is neither zero nor -1. Thus, knowing itself. And in so doing. knows he cannot be zero. For he is only the one.

I hope this helps you.

I have no will to be God, on the other hand I fear and dislike the God I was i was brought up to believe in. i know i believe in the god i was shown in catholic school because it is to him I beg when i am sick or in deep trouble. But i fear and dislike him none the less truthfully because i fear his power over me.

But on the other had i know and have felt a true love from someone I have seen in a dream, vision. there were two wizards there and one hated me but the other one loved me. the one who hated me had a sword and turned into a snake and the one who loved me had no sword and turned into a crow and took me with him. I felt very safe with this crow wizard, but i could not look at the one who hated me and was glad when he left. this was no normal dream of vision it was something very special.

So I love he who loves me but fear that who hates me.

Over time the fear subsided because the love was stronger and i want nothing more than to be with the beloved and have no will to be god even if i have been tricked on to thinking i am one.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You see our mind is not everything. His is. And when we know this. We will be with him.

Understood and thank you sir.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have followed this story through your other threads so far. You say you have a story to tell, that you need to get a message across. How long do you have to spread this message? Perhaps just write out the whole story first and then see what type of responses there are before replying to every poster. I'm interested in what you have to say, please just say it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join