It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine to be releasted after Judge's ruling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Judge orders Chesterfield Marine's release

HOPEWELL, VA (WWBT) - A Chesterfield Marine will be released from a mental health facility after a judge ruled there wasn't sufficient evidence of allegations made against him. Brandon Raub was committed to a mental health facility for 30 days after a series of events, including questions about his Facebook page. Now, the Rutherford Institute has taken up his cause.

Interesting update, glad the judge saw through the BS and called it like it is.

What I want to know now is...who holds the FBI and cooperating law enforcement accountable for violating this mans rights? I mean, I know if I were to violate someones rights and kidnap them I would be facing some serious time...
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

HOPEWELL, VA (WWBT) - A Chesterfield Marine will be released from a mental health facility after a judge ruled there wasn't sufficient evidence of allegations made against him. Brandon Raub was committed to a mental health facility for 30 days after a series of events, including questions about his Facebook page. Now, the Rutherford Institute has taken up his cause.

What I want to know now is...who holds the FBI and cooperating law enforcement accountable for violating this mans rights? I mean, I know if I were to violate someones rights and kidnap them I would be facing some serious time...

Unless people go and arrest them nothing will happen.

We're all sitting idle reading threads and doing nothing, we deserve whats coming

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

We're all sitting idle reading threads and doing nothing, we deserve whats coming

Realism. A rare attribute around these parts.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Sly1one

Unless people go and arrest them nothing will happen.

This is true...but doing anything other than sitting idle reading threads might just land you in a mental hospital or worse...anything other than passive disagreement has literally been illiegalized to the point you risk NDAA domestic terrorism kidnapping.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We as a community do effect the things that happen...
But even funnier is that it took this kind of response from people to the issue saved for a brief flash a moment one of many more sure to come. So please, we all must realize they have the power to do this to us all, and find a way to drain that power through a peaceful process. It seems as if the buttons are being pushed to ignite and not calm

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty
We as a community do effect the things that happen...
But even funnier is that it took this kind of response from people to the issue saved for a brief flash a moment one of many more sure to come. So please, we all must realize they have the power to do this to us all, and find a way to drain that power through a peaceful process. It seems as if the buttons are being pushed to ignite and not calm

I agree. They went after a Marine because they kinow how closely we are bonded. It doesn't matter if we know each other, Marines share a brotherhood like no other. My honest opinion is that they are trying to purposly provoke Marines with this one and it failed this time. I think they may have underestimated the self control of Marines this time but if more Marines are hauled off I garuntee you will see some sort of action out of others. They are fishing for the unstable ones in order to cause more incidents, which they can use to villify us even more. This whole thing makes me sick. I feel as if I am now a target and I would not be surprised if I get a visit at some point in the near future. I forgot, are we in the land of the free or Nazi Germany?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh wow. Well, all I can say is he is very zionist bloodline red haired. This seems to be another set up and Mkultra. And with all the CIA trained, mercenary demons in training going through Egypt, Libya and now Syria, beheading and murdering people, and also there is this constant hinting online that there will be a group of fundamentalists cutting loose here in North America, and I keep reading stuff about beheadings about to start.

Then this guy makes comments like this. So I supsect that he is MKultra, one of their agents perhaps, this entire thing is a setup to begin with and its also a hint of other things.

Really really alarming case. Using him to introduce these kidnappings and taking people without really good cause, yet, at the same time its outrageous what he said and immediately ties into the CIA and Black Ops and Brotherhood.

top topics

join