It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans want to force 32,000 women / year to have the baby of their rapist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
After reaching 25 percent from a high of over 1.6 million in 1990, the number of abortions performed annually in the U.S. has leeled off at about 1.2 million a year.

1,200,000 abortions a year. Can you imagine the tragedy if there were no abortions at all? 1.2 million unwanted, uncared for children born in America alone every year. You know what? Thank God for abortions.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

After reaching 25 percent from a high of over 1.6 million in 1990, the number of abortions performed annually in the U.S. has leeled off at about 1.2 million a year.

1,200,000 abortions a year. Can you imagine the tragedy if there were no abortions at all? 1.2 million unwanted, uncared for children born in America alone every year. You know what? Thank God for abortions.

I see 1,200,000 selfish, uneducated, and irresponsible women at the least. IMO

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Jesus Fuc#ing Christ.... Is that your answer to population control? REALLY??!!. Don't give a shi#t about taking responsibility for your own actions!!! GOD this embellishment is SOOSOOOOOO EFFFIn discouraging. Do you see LOSER written on your forehead???? Because, if you don't, you are FREAKIN BLIND! To you and those who think alike, thank's for your NON effort!

edit on 23-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

I've talked to a lot of women and you'd be surprised at their main issue. It's not Roe vs Wade. It's actually PAY EQUALITY. If you know anything, the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION is worst than the previous administration regarding PAY EQUALITY.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Rape is a bad thing, so to fix it we kill the baby. Does that make any sense to anyone out there except for those who could care less about human life. The more we understand about life the more we understand when it begins. I think Roe V Wade needs another look see.

But its ok to ruin the life of the victim and add insult to injury by forcing her to carry the offspring of a violent criminal who brutally attacked and raped her? The child has no right to life in a non-consenting mother who happened to conceive through violent force!

And of course those who advocate forcing the mother are assuming the child is innocent and has no choice in the matter to be born but you really do not know if that is the case anymore then knowing that if the child does have a choice to be born through rape or not.

If the child is created from nothing and had no preexistence as some kind of entity then what would be the harm in sending it back to where it came from? If the child does have some sort of preexistence as a spirit a monad or whatever then what kind of existence is that where it has no choice who it is born too?

I say either way it has no right to life through violence if the mother chooses not to carry the product of her brutal attack!

edit on 23-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
everything summed up here...KARMA through reincarnation (your body is only a vehicle for your soul)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Monger

Jesus Fuc#ing Christ.... Is that your answer to population control? REALLY??!!. Don't give a shi#t about taking responsibility for your own actions!!! GOD this embellishment is SOOSOOOOOO EFFFIn discouraging.

It's not about controlling the population. It's about the pain an uncared for, unloved, unwanted child feels. You can call me whatever the hell you want, find clever new ways to beat the profanity filter to show just how goshdarned angry you are, it means nothing to me.

I firmly believe that a child whose going to end up being abused, unloved, not looked after and uncared for is better off not being born in the first place. A lump of cells in a woman's belly is not a child.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Ummm how is that any relevant to what i just said?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Still in this day and age no one here has heard of the morning after pill which you could actually use up to about 48 to 72 hours after???

Isn't that a much better option then waiting to see if she gets pregnant..which takes a little time to figure out by the way?

Wow...what a lack of knowledge about female anatomy and pregnancy.

With the invention of the morning after pill there is no use for abortions except for a life or death situation in the mother's case.

You get raped, you go to the hospital they do a rape kit, you pop a pill...DONE!!

It prevents implantation of the egg so no murder!!

But that's to easy...ya know why??

How will Planned Parenthood stay in business?
edit on 23-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Not everyone in your country has medical. And teens who are impregnated can't just take themselves off to the doctor now can they, without Mom/Dad. Though they should be able to, and a thorough investigation for incest done in alot of cases, eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Can you imagine if that many women were responsible and DID NOT get pregnant??????? This isn't about preganancy, it's about responsibliity....which no one is willing to discuss.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Reps claim to hate big government and regulation, yet they call for it when it suits their agenda. Hypocrites.

Anyone forcing women to have rape babies have absolutely no morals.

Its absolutely evil to do so. These are very dark beings to even dream up such things.

However I think the Supreme Court ruled already.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Can you imagine if that many women were responsible and DID NOT get pregnant??????? This isn't about preganancy, it's about responsibliity....which no one is willing to discuss.

You say that as if every woman who has ever gotten pregnant had any choice in the matter. That's simply not that case. There are various forms of rape (legitimate and otherwise) that, contrary to popular pro-life belief, DO in fact, result in pregnancy.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sorry, there's something wrong with the "post reply" link on this site. I meant to "post reply" to the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

1,200,000 abortions a year. Can you imagine the tragedy if there were no abortions at all? 1.2 million unwanted, uncared for children born in America alone every year. You know what? Thank God for abortions. [/quote

You make me sick. You are yet another lame non-responsible person....because you want the government to take care of your irresponsibility. THANKS for that!!!! ]

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Ok i thought i was crazy for a second haha.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No you're not man. We're actually the MINORITY THAT'S NOT CRAZY. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You make me sick. You are yet another lame non-responsible person....because you want the government to take care of your irresponsibility. THANKS for that!!!! ]

You know nothing at all about me, but somehow that doesn't stop you from making sweeping judgements. YOU make ME sick.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Ha Right!

If only people would understand the only freakin way to get pregnant, is to have sex!

Then when it does happen they cry like babies like they are innocent.

"Please government. I dont know what i did to get pregnant but please pay to get it out of me!"

I mean come on!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You know nothing at all about me, but somehow that doesn't stop you from making sweeping judgements. YOU make ME sick.

So......Show me how you have taken responsibility,,,, I want to share it with the world......can YOU please share it with ATS???????

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Because you can't and you cannot evidence it to me, nor claim it as your committment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join