It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh: Obama Made Up Tropical Storm To Disrupt GOP Convention, Mocks Hurricane Katrina (AUDIO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Limbaugh: Obama Made Up Tropical Storm To Disrupt GOP Convention, Mocks Hurricane Katrina (AUDIO)

It really was only a matter of time before they started blaming the weather on Obama...

Rush Limbaugh assured his listeners yesterday that warnings that Tropical Storm Issac could land in Tampa are just “wishful thinking” on President Obama’s part. His logic, as usual, is unassailable:

“The National Hurricane Center is Obama…The National Weather Service is part of the Commerce Department. It is Obama.”

It certainly fits the Limbaugh far-right narrative; the president, having nothing more important on his plate than trying to ruin Republicans’ fun, has decided to create a phony (potential) weather crisis. The reasoning behind him doing something so outrageous? Let’s say… Joe Biden:

“You know what it is in the media, it’s all about the hurricane hitting next week and they’re not talking about Biden,” Limbaugh continued. “They are talking about this Hurricane Isaac thing.

Audio file at the link above.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yes, Obama forced NOAA to tweak all the storm forecasting models to show it hitting Florida.

sheesh

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Shows what a fruitcake this clown is.
And I am not talking about Obama.
Once again it proves to the rest of the world how stupid LImbaugh and his Foxnews cohorts really are.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
unbelievable.
i really despise Limbaugh, he's soooo far right it's just unbelievable.
geezl

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Limbaugh is a narcissistic nut job. It's laughable that he is allowed to spew his nonsense on the air waves but people like Brandon Raub get locked up.

On a broader note, the GOP has serious issues. So many of it's standard bearers are off the deep end. From Theo-Conservatives to Neo-Conservatives to Tea Party Conservatives - they are seemingly loosing it.

There is hardly any room left for just plain old fashion American Conservatives who are more moderate and not bent on obstructionism.

It's kind of scary.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In a way, I don't blame Limbaugh...I blame his audience.

Because they are all going to believe him...no matter what he says, they will believe him and they will tune in tomorrow.

Why wouldn't he just say anything he wants???

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I used to listen to Limbaugh and Hannity, I cant stand either of them now though.. I could tolerate Rush more than I can Hannity though. You have to remember though, its all an act. They are in the "entertainment" business, not the journalism business.
Idk, I think the line is skewed between the two now though, it doesnt seem like there is a journalism business anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Shows what a fruitcake this clown is.
And I am not talking about Obama.
Once again it proves to the rest of the world how stupid LImbaugh and his Foxnews cohorts really are.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

Let's not forget to mention all the threads here accusing America of using HAARP to create the Japan tsunami in order to dissolve it's debts to Japan.
Some really interesting ideas around here.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
Limbaugh is a narcissistic nut job. It's laughable that he is allowed to spew his nonsense on the air waves but people like Brandon Raub get locked up.

On a broader note, the GOP has serious issues. So many of it's standard bearers are off the deep end. From Theo-Conservatives to Neo-Conservatives to Tea Party Conservatives - they are seemingly loosing it.

There is hardly any room left for just plain old fashion American Conservatives who are more moderate and not bent on obstructionism.

It's kind of scary.

Oh right, Vice Prez Joe Biden can gaffe around accusing Republicans of wanting to put Black Americans back in chains with his fake Southern accent and you are accusing Republicans of losing it. By the way, if you were to compare and contrast where both McCaskill and Akin stand on all the issues, you will see that they are pretty much diametrically opposed in much the same manner the rest of liberal vs conservative are. I am inclined to think that this is a matter of liberal vs conservative, opposite sides of the coin.
By the way, speaking of being moderate, why must the Republican party continue to move leftward to gain your approval? Even if we are talking about fiscal responsibility, there is going to be a line drawn in the sand, as liberals want the welfare state and conservatives want defense. Never the twain shall meet except now we have a bigger deficit than ever because no one will budge.
edit on 23-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Limbaag is a pillhead junkie racist who hasnt a clue which one was his mother, and which was his father. Dudes a loon

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I love it when Rush makes a funny!!!! It sure does shake the rafters on ATS...

As for the Katrina reference? this is a stretch. This is what Rush said...

“I wouldn’t be surprised if this thing hits in Louisiana someplace, before it’s all said and done, just kidding!”

Given its projected path this storm could very well hit any area previously kit by Katrina. Funny though.. Rush never mentioned Katrina by name.

From the source article

As an added bonus feature Rush makes a s'n-word'ing reference to Hurricane Katrina, which you would think he’d avoid, because the devastation and loss of life there, sort of disprove his entire argument

The only reference to Katrina was made by the writer of this stunning piece of journalism. Nice twist...

Let's just hope everyone remains safe whenever or wherever this storm hits.

Wasn't there just a mocking thread the other day regarding God's vengeance on the GOP as related to this storm?? Plenty of fun stuff in that thread...
edit on 23-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This would hold much more credibility and make much more sense had it not come from such a far left liberal website. I mean really, look at all the articles surrounding it...good grief!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

How does that change the video that is a direct recording of Limbaugh stating those things quoted in that "far-left site"? Watch that video again, as Limbaugh thinks Obama is responsible for Hurricane Isaac potentially interrupting the GOP convention. It's insanity made manifest, but I guess if only "far-left librul sites" report it, then we can ignore it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The pills make you say some crazy things...

top topics

join