It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway To Open Century Old Package

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My bet is Clothing of some description.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by elevatedone

So how about it, what do you think is in the package?
Inside the package, it says:

[color=B8E2FF]To Marty McFly,

Marty, it's me Doc. You should have received this package in 1985, which I sent 70 years ago, after the Delorean was struck by lightning. The Flux Capacitor is fried, and now I'm stuck back in The Old West. Come back here and get me.

Sincerely, Doc Emmett Brown

Dear Marty,
If my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which scrambled the time circuits, activated the flux capacitor, and sent me back to 1885. The overload shorted out the time circuits and destroyed the flying circuits. Unfortunately, the car will never fly again.
I set myself up as a blacksmith as a front while I attempted to repair the damage to the time circuits. Unfortunately, this proved impossible because suitable replacement parts will not be invented until 1947. However, I've gotten quite adept at shoeing horses and fixing wagons.
I have buried the DeLorean in the abandoned Delgado Mine, adjacent to the Old Boot Hill Cemetery, as shown on the enclosed map. Hopefully, it should remain undisturbed and preserved until you uncover it in 1955. Inside you will find repair instructions. My 1955 counterpart should have no problem repairing it so that you can drive it back to the future. Once you have returned to 1985, destroy the time machine.
Do not, I repeat, do not attempt to come back here to get me. I am perfectly happy living in the fresh air and the wide-open spaces, and I fear that unnecessary time travel only risks further disruption of the space-time continuum. And please take care of Einstein for me. I know that you will give him a good home. Remember to walk him twice a day, and that he only likes canned dog food. These are my wishes; please respect them and follow them.
And so Marty, I now say farewell and wish you Godspeed. You've been a good, kind, and loyal friend to me. You've made a real difference in my life. I will always treasure our relationship and think on you with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart.
Your friend in time,
"Doc" Emmett L. Brown.
September 1, 1885.
Apparently, Western Union screwed up, and somehow sent the package to Norway. So that means that Marty did not receive the package in 1985, and also that Marty did not go back to save Doc, who may still be trapped in The Old West..

edit on 8/23/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Its goin to predict 911.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A book wrapped in a flag is my guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
haha, a fart sealed in a clear glass mason jar... a Jart!

there are a couple other funny suggestions in the video linked in an earlier post, but the Jart is probably the funniest...

I could imagine someone getting a good kick out of knowing in 100 years someone will find the jar and open it to see what's inside, maybe passing it around to 3-4 people so they can have a whiff.

Makes me want to go bottle one of my own brand and put it in a time capsule

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Dear elevatedone,

Nifty catch. I would tend to believe that it is something involving a major event that could not be discussed until everyone who had been alive at the time was dead.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Disclosure!

Finally...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, the Sinclair's were involved in the Battle of Kringen, so I'm guessing somebody was after something important, probably the keys to Altair's library at Masyaf since Ezio left the Apple of Eden there. They must have been passed down ending up in the hands of the mayor who decided to hide them in plain sight. Maybe with them we can find the Grand Temple of the first civilization and find a way to save Earth from the destruction that will happen at the end of 2012.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a bomb !!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hope it's not Kippers. They'll get some surprise when they open that thing

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

thats pretty cool flagging and following, it be funny if it was fake dog poo

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
mhh, im at work now and watching the livestream!
geez open the thing already!

I bet its something really boring..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"Odin is coming. Prepare your finest brew."

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well have they opened it yet? I'm dying over here!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I honestly don't believe these people have held this package for 100 years and never peeked. Someone has peeked. Someone always peeks!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think they are going to open it now kids, there is action!!

LIVE
edit on 24-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

saying that, as soon as I posted this it went quiet again - edit
edit on 24-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It will most likely be the blue prints for how to build a ford model T

Err a model T was made by ford right?
edit on 24-8-2012 by VoteDrRonPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It appears they are getting ready to open the package on the link posted earlier on this thread. I'm really wondering what could it be at this point. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
yes a model t ford.
Is this all happening right now? The opening of the mystery box

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join