It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest pic of the year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I dont care if you dont agree, its hilarious.. The first time I saw it, it was a thumbnail image and I was like, wtf??
Apparently drudge called it "rude" no idea why though. Nobody has a sense of humor now days.

I guess I should site the image source and a snippet from the site..

His critics will say this unfortunate photo reveals a deeper problem with his presidency -- that he's just a walking teleprompter. A Reuters photographer captured a shot of Barack Obama with his face obscured by a teleprompter during a campaign event at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday. The Drudge Report suggested that the shot was 'rude.' At the very least, it's been raising eyebrows.

source
ed it on 23-8-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Made me think of the peanuts teacher...blah blahblah

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Lmao, wah, wah, wah,wah,wahhhh.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I got a chuckle out of it.

He sure reads the teleprompters better than any of the Bushes that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The only this missing are the words "Please insert face here" on the back of the teleprompter.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
charlie brown ......

you blockhead !!

lol

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh, it was a teleprompter. I thought it meant blockhead.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Le Cool!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We have a president who reads his speeches, the horror...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
god forbid the telapropter goes down.....awww....ummmm...aaaawww..... you think you own that company you built....ammm ...uaaa you didnt build it......someone else did.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
We have a president who reads his speeches, the horror...

Dude, it isnt about the teleprompter, I could care less...

Its only about the pic, thats all

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I thought this one was the funniest of the year, so far.........

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
god forbid the telapropter goes down.....awww....ummmm...aaaawww..... you think you own that company you built....ammm ...uaaa you didnt build it......someone else did.

Yes...they'd have you believe that's exactly what was said...all by itself. Question, do you still laff when you here more of the quote?

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business. you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. abcnews.go.com...

Do you find that premise...and please, go to the link to get the full speech...to be funny, too? I'd be more interested in knowing why people are lying by omission, just to get you pissed.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Lmao, thats pretty good too... Reminds me of the Oiho gaffe

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
someone should hack into the teleprompter's speech and replace certain words. It would be hilarious

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The true Barrack Obama. Unpredictable, unstable, and yet premeditated.

His policies and beliefs are a deep cut bleeding out of civil liberties. His only plan is to bring upon the fall of America. I see no other destination from his doings.

When Nov. 6, 2012 comes around start stocking up on food, water, and pepper spray because this man is the catalyst in a modern civil war.

I say pepper spray because that's all you'll be entitled to in the new Obamamerica.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A faceless talking head. That is pretty much every president after Kennedy.
These days, just put your favorite political party banner in the background and smiling face and you got our `dear leader.` It is truly sad what has happened to US politics. Most US leaders are useful as a turd. I really think it does not matter who ends up as president this time around. The two major parties have pretty much offered up the same exact person this go round.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

My humble opinion lies below.

Lol. Obama = amnesia tool. We seem to forget what has happened the last 5 terms of presidency. Its funny to me, either you guys don't know about the recent history of presidents, dont care to know, or you guys just reached adulthood and you think its cool and trendy to bash the president. The pic is funny but, come on guys you sound rediculous. This is suppose to be the hideout for those who know, the underground society of knowers. When it comes to government, and a few other topics you guys sound really CLUELESS.

Please do your research and understand what a president is, why there is a president, and what is to come from a president. You would find bigger issues and even greater reasons to bash a system and not a particular person. It doesn't matter who sits in the seat, the seat shouldnt exist.

**I will not be able to respond, I am not in town, so all close minded, foolish, and ignorant comments will be ignored.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by sonnny1

Lmao, thats pretty good too... Reminds me of the Oiho gaffe

I think this is far funnier than the original picture in the OP. And to claim the picture in the OP is the funniest picture of the year lmao
jesus, over clocking much??
edit on 24-8-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join