It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you have GOOD/BAD luck at?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We all have good and bad luck at stuff...
Me?
Good luck at:
- Parking spaces - I get GREAT parking spaces, damn near always. Doesn't matter the size of the parking lot, I usually get one of the first 3 spaces.
- Getting back $$$ that I lost due to an unexpected expense, usually next day I get money back that I had to spend on something I didn't think I would have to buy.

Bad luck at:
-Apparently scratch off tickets. I had never really bought tickets until a few months back when I decided I was going to try beat the odds at scratch offs by buying tickets every day for a month. $1-$3 tickets, every day, out of the 30, maybe I won $5 in total, lost like $50 lol. I'll never buy scratch offs ever again

-Raffles - I've never won a raffle or bingo.... EVER, not that I've played that often, maybe 5x in my whole life, but still.

Let's hear yours!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

We all have good and bad luck at stuff...
Speak for yourself. That isn't true for everyone.

I cannot even imagine what it would be like to experience good luck.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good luck - creating things with art and music, and successfully procrastinating in general!

Bad luck - gambling(why I don't do it), Jagermeister and keeping the ladies happy, not physically, but attention and time wise.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I also have super luck when it comes to parking spaces.
I have super luck when it comes to cooking. I don't use recipes, and I can try cooking pretty much anything (even stuff I never tasted before) and it always comes out yummy!
Whenever I think of someone I haven't seen in ages that I would like to see they just happen to turn up unexpectedly- which I consider lucky!

I have bad luck with any kind of gambling, so I just say no.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I believe everyone has different kinds of luck. I NEVER win money drawings or contests. I could enter a thousand a person who put in one raffle will win.

That being said, for me, it is the right person showing up at the right time. If I was locked out of my car, the person parked next to me will probably be a locksmith. That sort of thing.

My stbxh had amazing luck with parking spaces. It could be the biggest mall near us, Saturday night during xmas season, he will get a front spot.

I kept telling him that there is a horse with no shoes because they are all up his butt.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if I was playing texas hold'em with real ca$h, I would now be about..... 25 MILLION in the hole

and 90% of the time its hands like this

Me: AA
Them: 88
Flop: A99
Turn: 8
River: 8

and another favorite

Me: AA
Them: KK
Flop: AKQ
Turn: K
River: who cares, a 4? I lost

really really really bad luck with cards - especially if I start out with a strong hand - 72 is supposed to be the worse but for me, it wins more than AA does - I can't even begin to tell you how many times my aces got cracked by A3 - its like almost without fail - if someone at the table has A3, they put me all in preflop with AA, and the flop is 245.......

Poker is the only place I measure my luck. I consider everything else skill
(or lack of)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I used to have great luck. Then I tried some sigil magick, I don't know why, out of interest to see if it worked I supose. Ever since I have had bad luck but only pertaining to money. That was what I tried using the magick for.

So I guess that proves magick does exist. Believe me if you want, but that's the truth.

Moral of the story. Don't do magick kids. It's worse than drugs

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have good luck at having bad luck

new topics

top topics

join