It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Ok, I'm not sure as to the full knowledge you may or may not have, but demons are reported all throughout history as bad, and harmful, that being said what would make you think you'd be able to control such a thing?

But on a good note for you, you already have one according to these girls. And they can help you too!

TEENAGE DEMON SQUAD

I Hardly believe those girls. Did in any of their exorcism, the possessed performed incredible powerful moves or anything abnormal? I personally, don't believe in demonic possession to be that common. But in fact, extremely rare.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Demons, fallen angels and satan HATE all humans. Humans are the reason for their reason in Hell. From my experince it absolutely life threatening and not smart at all to mess with them. If something demonic happens- say prayer, tell them to "Get out in the name of Jesus" or whatever way you want to say it. We are just humans, we can't control them. It is God who protects from them. Hope I helped =)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
look into the lesser and greater keys of solomen but its hidden if you know what you're doing good luck i personaly wouldn't sell my soul unless it stopped racism classisim war and malicious organisations for ever

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
first off pay attention in your English classes please, i am certainly not one to lecture on grammar and spelling, but after seeing this post i seem like a oxford English prof. two, why would you go on a public forum asking how to become a demon summoning satanist knowing everyone is going advise against it, unless of course you know you are trolling. and three if you think your possessed your not, people that are possessed don't come on a public forum and say hey i think i got a good demon that follows me around at school, i suggest you stop making excuses for your actions by the way of demons and devils and pull it together.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

He's a daisy if he does it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ANYBODY BEING CURIOUS OR TEMPTED TO ATTEMPT SUCH PRACTICE, READ THIS, IT MAY SAVE
YOUR EXISTENCE.

* * I am one who has practiced such, at first I was unaware when I came upon it, because the practice material

was disguised, this material being introduced to me from shady others at a corrupt place, because it was in

the success genre, then I became suspicious because I witnessed phenomena from it, then after some years I

got tempted because I was so angry with my unhappiness and I knew of the phenomena from practicing that

material, and I began practicing it again.

* * * I HAVE BEEN TRAUMATIZED FROM THIS FOR YEARS, AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE

DAY, I AM IN TERRIBLE FEAR OF BEING DAMNED, WHAT I MAY HAVE CAUSED TO MYSELF-

SOUL AND TO OTHERS.

I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. For those who have not witnessed such phenomena may be skeptical, but for

those who know about this, witnessed this, or believe in this, this is as serious as it gets.

Just at least read this before you make such a dreadful decision.

No matter how unhappy you are in life, no matter how miserable, poor, or no love marriage, poverty,

no matter how much pain, it's better to suffer on this earth plane that to practice such evil and pay such

unknown consequences. You must have integrity every single moment of your life, never look or feel for one with

lust, always be non wanting, always loving, always kind, give up all material wants.

Think of it like beautiful story, like a fairy tale, about a human who was always non wanting, besides of course

the essential such a food always acquired morally, who does not go to women for lust, THAT NO MATTER

WHAT SUFFERING LIFE THREW AT HIM HE ENDURED WITHOUT LOSING MORALITY IN THOUGHT AND

DEED, even if he or she ended up in the street homeless and people scorned at you, BECAUSE ONE

SHOULDN'T BE AFFECTED BY THE EGO FEED MEDIA, AND TRY TO FIT IT OR BE SUPREME TO OTHERS,

* * * If one is truly good and ends up homeless and no matter what pain life threw

at that person and still felt love, even if people would be beat that person or disagree with his morality or turn

against that individual for wanting to be good and full on morality, even if being persecuted, IN TRUTH THAT

PERSON IS GOOD, and the supreme being would know it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? No the demon wouldn't help you, it would manipulate you into doing things for it. The deomon is selfish and doesn't care about you or your wants and needs. It will corrupt you. DO NOT mess with forces you can't control, you will regret it!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I guess I'll chime in.

Im new to this site or board, and Im a Egyptian Pagan. I have training in shamanic practices and believe in many things. One thing that I have always been "pulled" to is that there is a "duality" to the nature of spirits. Most egyptian gods have a dual nature, meaning they have both good and bad qualities.

I am also a Paranormal Investigator, and co founded a team in Florida. Anyway, this isnt about me, but more about the duality. I have a something that follows me around and even gives me answers to questions while out in the field. For instance, it might deliver an answer to a question about the dead there. When I asked our Medium about the spirit, she called it "Vermin" and said it was a dark spirit and vibrated at that level. Evidently the spirit world has alot to do with energy vibration. At any rate, she said it was a demon, and while it would give us true answers, it would also ask me, when alone, to bond, or become Bound. I guess my point is, just be careful, even though I believe in the dual nature of spirits, if a spirit or demon is set in his ways for thousands of years, dont expect it to change because you come along.

Wow, i went on a tangent, sorry for this.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

The books that E.A. Koetting writes are very good on this subject. He also has a website. www.becomealivinggod.com. There is a fourm there of people who can help you.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Most likely from the precipice right into the abyss.Sorry you caught me in a knee-jerk reaction type of mood.

Seriously though,most good,ordinary kindly decent people will or can hardly help out some one who is not a family member,or nearest and dearest.A known (and maybe even beloved) person/entity may let you down.For any number of reasons.

What makes you think an entity known to feel a toss would be inclined to be of genuine and trustworthy help?
Just curious,as to your question,what made you wonder?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Howdy, I am a Sorcerer/ Demolater/ Shaman by trade and hobby. I have plenty of experience with demons and other fun stuff....and it sure does sound like you might have something following you around. But as for possessing you hardly, manipulating and figuring out how best to, far more likely. That being said what you really want to do is up to you. I like demons on the whole, but they are hardly like angels, they are under no obligations to help anyone, but they are smart and wise...and can help you...if it's worth their wile. The best way to think about it is like you are talking to a business man or royalty of the big guys. Why should they help you. Why are you worth their precious time? How much can they get out of you? It's a precarious game, and if you are foolish, not magickaly powerful, and let them, they will take advantage of the fool how dared....that all being said though, if you can actually friend one, and somehow gain his respect, then they can be the best of friends. But some advise, the "little guys" are desperate and not worth it. And they the usual suspects for the kind of mischief going on with you now.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Stopped reading at you saying your atheist. But you believe in Satan. And your talking about demons. You are very religious if you talk about this things

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Last I heard, demons have one boss and one only. I suspect it isn't you...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If demons are so superior to man than why is it needed to call or conjure one. They would have knowledge of those that are vulnerable and call on them. IMO, that the whole demon thing is crock. There aren't any demons, only you.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Satan is laughing out loud and rubbing his hands together, reading this thread saying, "Oh Yea, Do it. Another one bites the dust."

Then you got Jesus face palming himself, saying. "This kid needs to stop watching supernatural."

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha Go ahead if you don't mind paying with your soul.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes. You do make a point. But some people do NEED help. So much that they are willing to spend an eternity in hell for it. While some use demons for no reason that doesn't mean everyone does. While using a demon for a Ferrari is a really, really bad idea, some people are on the brink of suicide or worse and a "deal with the devil" is the last thing they can do.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Epiphaneia
Hello Frocharocha,

To me, this sounds as if you have experienced power loss. First off, you say that some months ago your life started to decline. In what way was this manifested for you? Think back to when you felt this decline and take note of what events were taking place.

There are times when we experience a loss of power when one of our spirit helpers leaves, which can be for any number of reasons, and another does not fill its place. Spirit helpers (these are usually in the form of power animals) coming in and out of our lives at particular times is normal, and we can do our own work for ourselves by asking for a new helping spirit to enter into a relationship with us. When we do this, we ask for power, protection, and support from our Spirit Guides, which are different from Spirit helpers. It's fine if you do not know who they are, they know, and they are there to be of service to you.

The feeling of emptiness can be attributed to soul loss. Soul loss occurs when we experience a trauma, such as a breakup, a loss of a child, a car accident, etc. The soul fragments, and the part that was affected leaves, and moves into the spirit world, and is in the care of an Ancestor, or a spirit helper or guide. Therapists call the fragmentation dissociation. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome is an excellent example of this. When affected from soul loss, one may ask for a healing from a shamanic practitioner in your area. They bring back the part that fragmented, but the trauma does not come back with the part. The practitioner will work with you to work through the healing process. But you must ask, that is when the healing begins. They may also suggest speaking with other therapists, if needed.

I think finding someone in your area who is certified to do this kind of spiritual work will be of use to you in some way. Make sure they are reputable. You will know them by reputation, and they probably won't be listed in the phone book or yellow pages. This link shamanism will help point you in the right direction.

Good luck to you, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

oh my god thank you. something told me to read this thread and keep reading. last year June for 4 back to back days I lost eveything. Dads wake and funeral June 27 and 28, son flew to another state the 29th because i lose my home literally on the 30th. Loss after loss after loss.

Many parts of my soul must have left. Ive been locked to that week since then, been almost a year but feels to me like 2 weeks ago. I stopped. Going through life in a numb haze. I dont drink or do drugs, I still have my job I had when all the above happned, but I feel ...... dead. Empty. No energy. Over. Torn.

If a Shaman can help me, wow. I've had the thought of Shaman come to mind off and on for quite a few months now.

It seems to make sense now, why.

If you have any further info for me, even if OP doesn't take it, please please please u2u me.

I desperately needed to read this. Thank you so so much. I've lost my faith like OP has and though it happened before my 4 days of losses, those losses made it ....stronger. More denying. More....... screw religion for it's bs. I need to refind my path and maybe not in a Christian way, but a spiritual way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join