It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by arpgme

Well I guess you just have it all figured out then don't you.

That is all you can say in response... *yawn*

Originally posted by Murgatroid
To those who believe that Christianity is a man made religion...

That advice is far more dangerous than any witchcraft

This is all part of the Illuminati's agenda to take you to hell.

Those links that you posted are just opinions that you happen to agree with. The illuminati worked hard to spread Christianity. Anyone who did not accept Christianity was put to death, and even Christians who did not accept the made-up bible was put to death. They even use tax money to build mega-churches [1].

All of these videos out talking about Illuminati and Satan is just there to scare you. They do these so-called "Devil Signs" in plain view for you to see...
edit on 25-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Anyone who did not accept Christianity was put to death, and even Christians who did not accept the made-up bible was put to death.

Do you have a source for this, maybe a little evidence:

"The illuminati worked hard to spread Christianity."

To be quite honest, that is one of the most bizarre things I have EVER read on ATS...

Religion and Christianity have NOTHING in common.

In fact they are complete opposites.

Religion lies and hides the truth, God speaks truth & EXPOSES the lies (religion)

God and Religion are enemies...

1) The Illuminati are NOT Christians, they worship satan

2) The crusades were carried out by a satanic cult and the goal was to DESTROY Christianity, not spread it.

The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth. How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?

Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible...including death threats, murder, and attack the messenger at all costs.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I really hope this is not something that you will take lightly, having been through something myself which lasted about seven months, I can tell you it was the worst thing I have ever been through in my life and even though now it was five years ago I remember every detail every emotion that I went through.......once you have something of this nature it is pretty hard to get rid of, believe me you won't sleep easily for a long time....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I disagree. Your conscience tells you at an instinctual level right from wrong.

What does that have to do with whether or not Christianity and Satanism were both CREATED to be against each other - made up religions so that people can see the "evil" one and then choose the opposite which they believe must be the "good" one? And what does that have to do with spirits scaring people from the occult?

If you do something wrong, like say for example you cheat on your wife. Well generally most people would feel bad about that. And that's the God given compass of life kicking in, your conscience telling you right from wrong.

No. You feel it's wrong because you were raised to believe so and it got stuck in your sub-conscious. Monogamy is a social construct nothing to do with right or wrong and nature, Islam is OK with polygamy marriages, in fact, they believe this is the natural way since there are more women than me, and so have many other ancient religions.

Some people have there conscience damaged so bad that they can no longer distinguish between the two.

It's not "damaged" it's just not programmed with the same standards you were programmed into. They probably think the same thing as you...

For example I've heard that children in the illuminati regularly are forced to watch human scrifices, and then even do them as well. That terribly damages the conscience to the point where they can't distingish anymore. So they are more easily brainwashed into believing the adgenda of satan.

Meanwhile, if that human sacrifice just happens to be "Jesus" and on "a cross" all of a sudden it is good. .

You say "The Agenda of Satan" that is also a belief programmed into you.

But on a basic level there is right and wrong. Good and bad. You do something good and generally that leads to good feelings in life if you do something bad generally and ultimately it will lead to pain in your life.

That is not truth, that is opinion. One person's joy may be another person's sorrow in the same situation. There are even people that actually enjoy pain (yes, actually FEELING pain on their own body)

Happiness, joy, peace and good feelings are what you want to get and you'll get those by doing good things. Remorse, regrete, guilt, pain and shame are what you get when you do bad things.

Now this, I can agree with you that it is programmed into us. Living beings are programmed to want their happiness, this is true. However, "shame" and "guilt" are only social constructs. You can only feel that if you believe in "right" and "wrong".

In case you ask, YES, I also feel guilt and shame, but it has nothing to do with "morality" being intrinsic in me, it is because I failed my OWN moral code, where did I get that moral code from? Other people which just confirms that it is a made up concept.

so again it's not just something simple as saying that it's all a trick. If it was then we wouldn't have this compass right in our body teaching us pain and pleasure and a conscience as a guiding light showing us the way built in from birth. And if it was just some big trick that compass would not show true north. It would be all screwed up in order to align with the idea that there is no right from wrong. No north from south. But clearly the compass is working in most normal sane people.

And that compass is pointing towards what OTHERS think about morality, it has nothing to do with anything intrinsic programmed in you.

Even people who claim to have their "own moral code" it is not truly their's, they pick in chose from the morality of those around them.

Morality is not "intrinsic" it is AGREED UPON. A made up social construct to keep society working, however, sometimes it is taken advantage of in order to keep people with as little freedom as possible such as this made up moral that something is 'intrinsically' bad with the occult which leaves the soul away from the spiritual world and repressing the abilities of the soul.
edit on 25-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

If what you're saying is true then God wouldn't be in heaven. He would have created heaven and hell but not actually be a part of one or the other. Clearly he says he's in heaven, that's his place. He clearly instructs to avoid hell, to avoid doing bad to save yourself from pain on this world and in the world to come. So you're argument just isn't sound. God doesn't even instruct anything of the sort of what your saying. Yet you know God and how he operates? Get real. Even from a shear logic what your saying makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If you are going to interact with the diversity of beings and what not in a meaningful way, I advise you to approach this respectfully and not ignorantly. You will have to let go the old black and white view of things and realize that What 'Is' (for lack of a better word) is far more fluid and diverse. You will need to explore the subject in depth before progressing to more advanced activity. This will help guide you as you cultivate a greater knowledge, wisdom and understanding of things.

Who performs a craft without first learning it? And with time, you will throw away your books and get to real art, if you are patient.

And yes, there are dangers, as with all things.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Because i'm a bad typer.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

okay dude the hell is wrong with you i am young as well i am i teen and i know plenty of the paranormal to tell you that you ether have some huge balls or you just play with them to much to think after all most spells that you would do that in is dark magic most likely Wicca or Voodoo also most soumnings require a satanic murder the idea for this was in case you got cold feet you would go to hell any way for murder then on that if you are stupid enough to do it make sure you make every detal air proff or they will screw u over the kechen table please for the love of god don't do it i came harsh on u cause sugating some thing that stupid is like doing it i don't know u but i can tell u this once that demon is out u might as well bend over cause he or she will # ur life up

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

in nicer words that is the base of what i said we should all listian to scary clowns more often

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DieHateCry

That's right! You can always trust us scary Clowns

edit on 28-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Heeheeeee

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ok so first off yeah English lesson most deffinetaly necessary and im a highschooler so thats real bad for me to notice it being that bad

Secondly you really shouldnt even think of attempting this without researching it far more than you think you need to!!!
If it works out the way you think it would you'll be negtiating with a demon with thousands upon thousands of years of experience on you meaning it could possibly get you to trade your soul for a sandwhich if your not watching out for it!!!
Just watch yourself kid...it can be really unsafe

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Take a look at this Please ,,, I just want to know peoples oppinion on this footage . watch all 3 parts but please turn the volume down as I was told this could bring demons in your home, Please tell me what you think www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If you plan to do this, you'll also need a cover for your evil. Use magic only for evil, because after this, you'll need to be seen in the real world doing good deeds. The magical world is hidden, so you can do whatever the hell you want. I've done so many curses on people in the past that the damage is beyond my ability to measure, but yet all the good things just keep on coming.

Never force a demon to do anything, it will lash out. I know their power first hand since I've used them as my personal army to kill my enemies. One of them was ripped up like a sheet of paper.

If a demon demands anything that will cause you to be seen doing evil, don't call upon it, because that's where trouble gets in. Magic is about absolute secrecy. I don't even keep a Book of Shadows because it will read like a slasher film script; not something you want in the material world.

If you plan to use this power to bring harm, you will need to hide from the world until you can do what you want with a straight face. To me it's like stomping roaches. Demons offer great power if you gain their trust and offer them rewards. In your case it seems that the demons are creating your situation and thus forcing you into a deal which will ruin you. I do know of a way to smash them good, if you PM me. The pantheon I use if powerful and likes to keep hidden, so they make good henchmen for my spiritual rampage.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
Hello plp. I'm facinated by the paranormnal fields by years. Homever, some months ago my life started to decline considerable and made me think about summoning a Djinn or a Goetia demon ( they say some are human friendly) to change things.

Homever, i also belive that i'm already possed by a demon. Because i just started on thinking about these summons on those months that i mentioned and i'm also becamed a totaly atheist, like if the Christain/Catholic a part of me died or just feels empity. I also becamed alot intersted in the Sathanist religion to the point of becoming one.

Homever, if i'm trully possesed, i'ts seems that the demon likes me (or not). At the school, people cry because of stupid reasons, fight each other etc and they are all realated to me or are my friends.This is also affecting my family. I started to become very agressive, and i'm not agressive. I was also very angry with these people yearlier, It's like if the possesion was in my favor. I also started to stay away as max as i could from divine symbols and not touch them without reason. It's like if someone thinked for me.

Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree. So. Is this method safe? Is this method advisable? Should i forget that? Thanks i appreciate.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

I have no realworld experienc in this field I've heard of the archtypes of demons you're mentioning but that counts for little to nothing in my eyes but on to the point.

If you believe consorting with a demon will somehow make your life BETTER than it currently is... than you are incredibly stupid, ignorant, or naive... or all of the above.

Seriously summon your demon and come back and tell us how the deal is working out for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure as to the full knowledge you may or may not have, but demons are reported all throughout history as bad, and harmful, that being said what would make you think you'd be able to control such a thing?

But on a good note for you, you already have one according to these girls. And they can help you too!

TEENAGE DEMON SQUAD

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Those reports are mostly written by man, under one influence or another. Not the most reliable source, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If what you're saying is true then God wouldn't be in heaven. He would have created heaven and hell but not actually be a part of one or the other.

Why or how do you assume that if what I'm saying is true then this must be the case? I don't understand your reasoning...

Clearly he says he's in heaven, that's his place. He clearly instructs to avoid hell, to avoid doing bad to save yourself from pain on this world and in the world to come.

And you know that God said this... how? You don't know anything, all you know is what others claimed God said. Even if a being appears to you saying "I am Jesus" or "I am God" there is no way you can know that it's true.

So you're argument just isn't sound. God doesn't even instruct anything of the sort of what your saying. Yet you know God and how he operates? Get real.

Because you are only looking from the rumors of the bible of what "God" said or did.

reply to post by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Do you have a source for this, maybe a little evidence:

How about you do your research.

Government Tax Money going into building MEGACHURCHES to promote Christianity (The Bible)...
[LINK]

How about the many Christians who are TRYING to make end-time prophecies of the bible happen just to validate it because they believe "Jesus" will come back. [LINK]

Why do you think all of these Christian Programs can be on the Television, and even talking about The Illuminati is allowed on the television but if you DARE say that Christianity is being used as a part of the elite's plans on television - that is a no no. You will not see it.

So-called "anti" or "ex" illuminati members claiming they were worshiping "Satan" and "found" Jesus. How do you know that they are not still IN it? How do you know that they aren't just doing that to keep people believing Christianity is true?

Why would The Government be OK with banning gay marriage? Why did new groups have to form just to speak out against it?

Why do you THINK these government people would KNOWING do so-called "devil" signs in front of EVERYONE knowing the majority is Christian?

They WANT you to see it and they WANT you to be afraid... They WANT you to believe that "YOUR" religion is the correct one so that they can advance their plans while you are in the corner praying to "Jesus".

Did you know that the pope once had his own army? And that his "army' (Roman Catholic Church) was out to FORCE everyone to accept the bible and be Christian? LINK

The governments do this ALL the time - tell people to wait for a "messiah" while they advance the NWO, whether you call it "Sanat Kumara" , "Jesus", "Matreiyah", 'Ashtar Command" or whatever, these are to give you false hope while they advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That's not having a demon work for you that's selling your would to satan!
Beelzebub... Pleeze bub

What you talk about reminds me of the death cults of Mexico (modern) might appear catholic but pray to their patron saint of death for agreements. You don't care about yourself or else you might consider your loss that may not seem like a loss now that your wrapped up in the moment.

If you want demons to do something for you, you have to be righteous and not vulnerable to them. Maybe you should use the demons in other people to positively affect your life before you want to get all King Solomon and build the temple using a signet ring.

Was your faith alive in you prior? If so how did it get alive?
Tend to it like a garden.

Works are important

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

You can't "sell" your soul to Satan, because the soul is something intangible that can never even be "held'. The soul that appears as "light" or a "ghost" is not the true form - because the soul is formless and therefore untouchable.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join