It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think that what you need to do it to take on a spirtual path (on the light side of course). Find your inner self (higher self) it is with you always and THAT my friend is how you will get the best help possible. It will never ever steer you in the wrong direction.

I also agree that you should NOT do this....nothing positive can come from a negative energy IMO.

Good luck on whatever path you chose as it is YOUR decision after all...Just don't rush into anything until you are sure without a doubt of what it is you want in life. You are young and life has just begun for you, just ride the wave and the answers will come in time, no need to rush it!!

May the light be with you.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just had something weird happen. Gonna take it as a hint to get off this subject and remove it from my subscribed list. If you believe me fine if you don't fine, but I heard the sound of/like heavy cloth ripping right behind me and I'm the only one here and there's nothing riped. So I'm gone.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Dude the fact that you have possed such a question is proof to me ( at least) that you do not know what you will be doing. It is not like getting a book ferom the library and building a chelf. Sure I have done it and had fascinanting conversations but there is a reason why they are called the "Fallen". They have their own agenda are not our buddies.

This is very dangerous to you and your loved ones.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
They have their own agenda are not our buddies.

This is very dangerous to you and your loved ones.

That is the sad part about this situation. This guy is being lied to and he is BELIEVING the lies.

Even right here in this thread others are telling him HOW to do this.

This a CHILD people, have you lost your freaking minds?

This is why I HATE the Illuminati AKA Synagogue of SATAN, it is one huge LIE...

Listen to the truth like Tiger5 said and at LEAST find out what the REAL agenda is before your life is destroyed.

Is anyone LISTENING or even interested in the truth anymore?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree. So. Is this method safe? Is this method advisable? Should i forget that? Thanks i appreciate.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

You really want to summon a demon?

I do not think you are strong enough to wrestle with a demon.

I think if you came face to face with a demon, you would be quickly destroyed.

But, since you want to try, I will give you the crash course....

Google search for your local Hell's Angels MC chapter.

Go to one of their meetings and call one out.

Tell him his breath stinks, denigrate his mother, or just mention that you are their to command him.

Let me know how it goes.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Nooneimparticular because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you are powerful enough you can control the demon.

If you are weak, the demon will trick you into doing its bidding.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
If you are powerful enough you can control the demon.

At least until you get to hell anyways...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't now demons exist but I wouldn't want to come in touch with them myself, I can be scared pig with paranormal stuff honestly.

however sometimes I wonder how life would be for a demon, if they exists.

anyway, don't do stuff you will regret later, I advice getting a different hobby

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Tiger5

That is the sad part about this situation. This guy is being lied to and he is BELIEVING the lies.

Even right here in this thread others are telling him HOW to do this.

This a CHILD people, have you lost your freaking minds?

This is why I HATE the Illuminati AKA Synagogue of SATAN, it is one huge LIE...

Listen to the truth like Tiger5 said and at LEAST find out what the REAL agenda is before your life is destroyed.

Is anyone LISTENING or even interested in the truth anymore?

I agree totally, the people here who are telling him how to go about doing such a thing are just throwing gasoline onto a fire that will easily overtake him. You're right about him being a child, there shouldn't be people here, especially those who are mature enough to understand the consequences of such an action, telling him to go through with it. I don't think he needs to even being debating the situation, but I cannot control his actions, merely my response.

Btw, I listen to the truth still. I feel that truth can be the most powerful force humanity has to offer, provided that it is used appropriately.

Kasei
edit on 24-8-2012 by Kasei because: Removed quoted videos

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I will repeat what i said. Demons are way too powerfull and try to control them is just foolish. So the best option would make a bargain with them. Soo yeah, you will never know what they are thinking and you can't know if they are lying to you.

Also, i dind't know that Solomon got permission from God to create the rituals, but from Archangel Miguel/Michael instead.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
reply to post by AQuestion

I will repeat what i said. Demons are way too powerfull and try to control them is just foolish. So the best option would make a bargain with them. Soo yeah, you will never know what they are thinking and you can't know if they are lying to you.

Also, i dind't know that Solomon got permission from God to create the rituals, but from Archangel Miguel/Michael instead.

Dear Frocharrocha,

If you cannot know what they are thinking then you could never be clever enough to outsmart them. As for the Old Testament, they were told specifically to not try and interact with spirits. In the New Testament, Jesus gave permission to the apostles to cast out demons. Out of that, the Catholic church came up with the right of exorcism, the method to remove demons. It is believed that during the middle ages, some monks came to the conclusion that if they used these rituals to control the demons, they could make the demons do things to benefit them. The monks had been influenced by the eastern mystical schools and the Kaballah. In the end, it never worked out the way they intended, it never does.

Consider this, it is better to make big mistakes when you are older rather than when you are younger because you don't have to live with the consequences as long.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah....I summoned a demon once..had three kids by her and she is still torturing me....Dont do it man...not worth it. I know at first its all like oooo...ahhhh exciting stuff. You ever change a baby half demons poopy diaper? If you had you wouldnt even be curious. So here I sit imprisoned by a she demon with three half demon spawn that continue to drain my life force...RUN!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It is the worst thing you can do for yourself ,,, You WILL regret it I promise,,, take a look at this , I happen to believe these are real demons see for yourself if you would like these beings around you www.youtube.com...
edit on 24uFriday12 303111 by at1withharmony11 because:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Also look at this ,, www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
15 is a tough age. So I know everything can seem tough out there. And you're trying to figure life out. If you're 15 here's some serious advice. I know you still want to enjoy your youth. And you should. But you should seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY get focused on finding a career of some kind. Learn a trade, a technical skill or learn how to MAKE MONEY somehow.

Cuz in 3 short years you'll be an adult. In no time after that you'll need to start to make a living for yourself. That's what you do when you're an adult. If you have some skills by then you can easily do that. If you don't know anything then it's REALLY HARD. Life will basically suck if you don't have money coming in. No girl will date you because you have no income. You won't be able to live your dreams in life without money. You won't be able to travel, drive a car, get your own apartment, and really start to enjoy life.

So get a career going. Learn some basic skills on how to make money. Like even start a small business doing something like mowing lawns, doing deliveries, personal tourguide, translator or whatever is popular out there. Or maybe start a money making website of some sort. Something as simple as a one page site linked to paypal or some other plug and play payment system and you'll start have some sales and money coming in. Maybe something like an ebook or whatever. Like if you start making money you'll can start to get anything you want in life without relying on something that will kill you like a demon. Demons are evil, they're goal is to kill people if you haven't figured that out already. Good luck to you k.

edit on 25-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Evil spirits scare people from psychic stuff and the occult in order to get them to convert to Christianity so that they can have their soul die as they lose spiritual ability.

He was a former Satanists, good from him, he left one false religion for another.

This whole "Satanism vs Christianity" thing was set up like this on purpose! It is the game of duality, you think one is evil so automatically you think the other is good.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Murgatroid

Evil spirits scare people from psychic stuff and the occult in order to get them to convert to Christianity so that they can have their soul die as they lose spiritual ability.

He was a former Satanists, good from him, he left one false religion for another.

This whole "Satanism vs Christianity" thing was set up like this on purpose! It is the game of duality, you think one is evil so automatically you think the other is good.

I disagree. Your conscience tells you at an instinctual level right from wrong. If you do something wrong, like say for example you cheat on your wife. Well generally most people would feel bad about that. And that's the God given compass of life kicking in, your conscience telling you right from wrong.

Some people have there conscience damaged so bad that they can no longer distinguish between the two. For example I've heard that children in the illuminati regularly are forced to watch human scrifices, and then even do them as well. That terribly damages the conscience to the point where they can't distingish anymore. So they are more easily brainwashed into believing the adgenda of satan.

But on a basic level there is right and wrong. Good and bad. You do something good and generally that leads to good feelings in life if you do something bad generally and ultimately it will lead to pain in your life. Again this is another guiding compass built into life. Happiness, joy, peace and good feelings are what you want to get and you'll get those by doing good things. Remorse, regrete, guilt, pain and shame are what you get when you do bad things.

so again it's not just something simple as saying that it's all a trick. If it was then we wouldn't have this compass right in our body teaching us pain and pleasure and a conscience as a guiding light showing us the way built in from birth. And if it was just some big trick that compass would not show true north. It would be all screwed up in order to align with the idea that there is no right from wrong. No north from south. But clearly the compass is working in most normal sane people.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I disagree. Your conscience tells you at an instinctual level right from wrong.

What does that have to do with whether or not Christianity and Satanism were both CREATED to be against each other - made up religions so that people can see the "evil" one and then choose the opposite which they believe must be the "good" one? And what does that have to do with spirits scaring people from the occult?

If you do something wrong, like say for example you cheat on your wife. Well generally most people would feel bad about that. And that's the God given compass of life kicking in, your conscience telling you right from wrong.

No. You feel it's wrong because you were raised to believe so and it got stuck in your sub-conscious. Monogamy is a social construct nothing to do with right or wrong and nature, Islam is OK with polygamy marriages, in fact, they believe this is the natural way since there are more women than me, and so have many other ancient religions.

Some people have there conscience damaged so bad that they can no longer distinguish between the two.

It's not "damaged" it's just not programmed with the same standards you were programmed into. They probably think the same thing as you...

For example I've heard that children in the illuminati regularly are forced to watch human scrifices, and then even do them as well. That terribly damages the conscience to the point where they can't distingish anymore. So they are more easily brainwashed into believing the adgenda of satan.

Meanwhile, if that human sacrifice just happens to be "Jesus" and on "a cross" all of a sudden it is good. .

You say "The Agenda of Satan" that is also a belief programmed into you.

But on a basic level there is right and wrong. Good and bad. You do something good and generally that leads to good feelings in life if you do something bad generally and ultimately it will lead to pain in your life.

That is not truth, that is opinion. One person's joy may be another person's sorrow in the same situation. There are even people that actually enjoy pain (yes, actually FEELING pain on their own body)

Happiness, joy, peace and good feelings are what you want to get and you'll get those by doing good things. Remorse, regrete, guilt, pain and shame are what you get when you do bad things.

Now this, I can agree with you that it is programmed into us. Living beings are programmed to want their happiness, this is true. However, "shame" and "guilt" are only social constructs. You can only feel that if you believe in "right" and "wrong".

In case you ask, YES, I also feel guilt and shame, but it has nothing to do with "morality" being intrinsic in me, it is because I failed my OWN moral code, where did I get that moral code from? Other people which just confirms that it is a made up concept.

so again it's not just something simple as saying that it's all a trick. If it was then we wouldn't have this compass right in our body teaching us pain and pleasure and a conscience as a guiding light showing us the way built in from birth. And if it was just some big trick that compass would not show true north. It would be all screwed up in order to align with the idea that there is no right from wrong. No north from south. But clearly the compass is working in most normal sane people.

And that compass is pointing towards what OTHERS think about morality, it has nothing to do with anything intrinsic programmed in you.

Even people who claim to have their "own moral code" it is not truly their's, they pick in chose from the morality of those around them.

Morality is not "intrinsic" it is AGREED UPON. A made up social construct to keep society working, however, sometimes it is taken advantage of in order to keep people with as little freedom as possible such as this made up moral that something is 'intrinsically' bad with the occult which leaves the soul away from the spiritual world and repressing the abilities of the soul.
edit on 25-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
To those who believe that Christianity is a man made religion...

That advice is far more dangerous than any witchcraft

This is all part of the Illuminati's agenda to take you to hell.

Do NOT believe satans lies, it WILL cost you everything...

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you AWAY from the truth.

Things WILL begin to make sense when you start believing the TRUTH...

Until that happens, you will STAY confused.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

All false religions are illuminati created...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

edit on 25-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well I guess you just have it all figured out then don't you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join