It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'd like to be completely honest here, demons and devils, not a good idea, pagan gods, not much better, but both will reward your efforts in this world, for a price. Just keep in mind that your are merely a mortal being, doomed to die as surely as you were doomed to be born. Those that you would try and appeal to are immortal and therefore their debt is eternal. Jesus give rewards that are of the spirit, not of this world, so don't pray to him for material wealth, he won't hear it. So, try to appeal to what ever immortal being you wish, in the end you're merely pond scum that the big fish ignore, or eat.
edit on 23-8-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yeah, and you obviously have the...'I'm bulletproof' attitude of a fiftenn year old...

You ain't bulletproof!

...my 'sense' is the damage has already been done...

...Prepare yourself for a journey into insanity, my friend...

...unless you take some of the advice from people you are requesting answers from (but, making excuses as to why you should pursue this further)...

FREE WILL comes with responsibility - mostly, and foremost to yourself...it also comes with the proviso that, in matters such as these, your consent is key...sounds to me like you have offered the invitation already...

A99
edit on 23-8-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrocharochaHomever, i also belive that i'm already possed by a demon.

Yes, you're posessed by a demon named Pubertis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well that depends. . are you ready to forfeit your freewill? Are you ready to sacrifice everything for so called 'help' from a nefarious entity that LOATHES you and sees you as nothing but mere vermin? It'll work if you make a deal, but you won't like the price that you'll have to pay. Also, by the way you sounded in your post you seem very young and inexperienced. The supernatural is not a game, it's not something that you play with. I would advise that you seek wise counsel unless you want to get yourself into a messy situation.

There's my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...Prepare yourself for a journey into insanity, my friend...sounds to me like you have offered the invitation already...

Correct, there are no "friendly" demons.

And they ALWAYS lie...

They are after your soul, PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by akushla99
...Prepare yourself for a journey into insanity, my friend...sounds to me like you have offered the invitation already...

Correct, there are no "friendly" demons.

And they ALWAYS lie...

They are after your soul, PERIOD.

The mechanics of this is quite simple...
Demons and vacuum salesmen alike...
Open the door, let them in (for whatever reason) and you have given consent...you have used the precept of FREE WILL, which all creations are 'set' by...

...unfortunately, many do not read the 'fine print'...consent comes in many forms, but is still consent...

A99

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
During the day... study the arts.... meditate all that you can, look up how to open your 3rd eye, and read through the Ars Goetia to find the proper "daemon" that you'd choose to meet. Have a black candle, a mirror for scrying, the sigil (or symbol of your chosen daemon), and some very nice smelling incense burning.

Have respect and understand the being is much older and wiser then you are and prepare whatever it is meaningful to you as a sacrifice for the being. "Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against Christianity, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon." The way the daemon communicates is through telepathy since you're new to this whole thing.... that's why meditation is very important... to hear him and not yourself. Make sure you treat the sigil/paper of the demon's symbol with great respect as it's showing the daemon something and in turn he will respect you.

"Methods:

Copy, print out or draw the sigil of the Demon you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again ( as many times as needed) to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.

Recite the following prayer:

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father."

Prepare your area. Your first summoning rituals should be performed at night. The reasons for this are the energies are different at night from those during the day and it is easier to be alone and free from distractions. When one has established relationships with certain Demons, it is no longer necessary to perform a formal summoning ritual. The Demon can appear to us night or day and all we need do is concentrate to contact them through telepathy.

You will need:

A quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
Quality incense with a pleasing fragrance. I strongly recommend when working with any new incense to try it out before the actual ritual or summoning as cheap stinking incense is insulting to the spirits and can be embarrassing in any ritual.
One or more black or blue candles. Black is choice, but blue is ok for a substitute if you cannot obtain black. Also, if available, the candle color of the specific Demon you wish to summon. (These are listed on this website).
Your paper containing the Demon’s sigil.
When finished with the sigil, find a safe place to store it, preferably in your own black book or journal. ALWAYS treat this paper/sigil with extreme respect and NEVER burn it! The sigil can be reused.

There is no need for a nine-foot circle. Demons *hate* circles and there is no need for a “license to depart” as both are offensive and insulting. Treat the Demons with respect and in turn, you will receive the same.

After the petition to Satan, you should feel his positive energy. This is a good sign and a go-ahead. If for some reason the Demon doesn’t answer, try another time. Many times the Demon does appear, but those who are new to summoning are not psychically open enough or experienced to sense him/her. Most people have had to perform the summoning ritual more than once for the Demon to manifest.
Often, the Demon does answer, but many are not aware. Look for coincidences and things out of the ordinary. Awareness here is everything.

Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against Christianity, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon.

If done properly, respectfully, and with practice you can successfully invoke and make a new friend..... or enemy. Know what the great being wants for sacrifice and treat him with the utmost respect as he deserves it greatly.
edit on 23-8-2012 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The post above, with or with the Patchouli, is an example of this...

A99

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OP, remember this, ever since the Judeo-christian religion has been out it has been dead set to smear the black arts... all this negativity you see here is simply different species' religious propaganda.... the universe is full of beings... who's to say who is better then the next? Just like different mainstream media outlets and how they are persuasive with their words, lies, and hidden agendas.

See and understand the bias... but don't let it deter you from knowledge.

And happy haunting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin
the universe is full of beings... who's to say who is better then the next?

The one who CREATED the universe and EVERY creature in it as well...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
First, I want to say that Solomon never said dealing with demons was without risk...

Solomon had a highly developed method for summing demons,

Like what you know times 10,000 because he was the wisest man to ever walk the face of the earth.

Secondly,

Not only did Solomon have it down to a science, literally, he had God's express permission to do so... protection and all.

Unless you have God's express permission and protection, and unless you have a Phd in summoning you will be the "loser" of the exchange, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

It will neither help you or hinder you, as the notion of demons means that the opposite is true and Angels
must exist also.
Since both are part of the desert tales, written and edited for over 200 years, the whole scenario is hopelessly bogus.

Better spending you time and energy to help yourself!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin
OP, remember this, ever since the Judeo-christian religion has been out it has been dead set to smear the black arts... all this negativity you see here is simply different species' religious propaganda.... the universe is full of beings... who's to say who is better then the next? Just like different mainstream media outlets and how they are persuasive with their words, lies, and hidden agendas.

See and understand the bias... but don't let it deter you from knowledge.

And happy haunting.

Knowledge comes with effort...I am heartened that you express the thought that this 15 year old should learn before trying anything...

...but yes, there are many ways that one can 'knoe'...

All information, in the end is good information...
Fortunately, or unfortunately leading into the same cul-de-sac, created by FREE WILL...

At a microcosmic scale, 'all people' are NOT inherently free from good intentions (whether it seems that way, or not)...the same can be said for the 'unseen'...

If all that was needed were the accoutrements of 'ritual', we are already performing daily...

...to what ends, is the question...

Respectfully,
A99

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yeah, right...

Except the mythology of every culture to ever exist has belief of demons, or the equivalent of demons.
edit on 23-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

Is that from Anton Zandor LaVey's Satanic Bible. It sounds vaguely familiar.

By the way, LaVey is a Hollywood hack.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kasei
reply to post by Frocharocha

Why do you say Solomon was wrong? Maybe I am missing the specific reference. Wait, are you meaning the time that Solomon used a Diviner to communicate with David for advice? Or are you referring to another example? Could you elaborate?

Kasei

Hes talking about the legend of Solomon summoning and binding 72 demons with a ring inside a bronze (brass?) container to build a temple or something. Basically he wanted some slave labor, and thought extremely powerful demons would be a wise source to supply that labor.

The 72 demons he supposedly used are referenced by the Lesser Key of Solomon, which is a grimoire written in the 17th century.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by rigel4

Yeah, right...

Except the mythology of every culture to ever exist has belief of demons, or the equivalent of demons.
edit on 23-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

Every culture has it's bogeyman true, I stopped believing in the bogeyman when i was about 10.
Each to their own though... jus sayin

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't believe anything will happen to you, good or bad. I think you're seeing things around you with a specific filter from your thinking that is making you think these things are caused by you being possesed. Some times we need to step back from what's going on and see the bigger picture and try to see things from a different perspective. Just my thoughts.

I don't believe in demons. I've never seen one or seen any conclusive proof that they exist. If you do summon one or attempt it you should log every step you take or are going to take and film it and have witnesses and then report back to ATS what happened, so that we at least have a first hand account of your adventure.

Good luck and don't do anything too dangerous. I don't know what your plan entails, but be safe.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why would you choose the dark side ?
you seem to be a highly inteligent guy
dont be tricked by the trickster .. he will test and trap many souls
satan is only a tool of God . thats why he still exist
to filter every soul and see who is obediant enought in the Creator to Ascend in god like beings
he controls the underworld and probably is the sun himself
giver of light but also destroyer of worlds
trapping the confuse souls like flies around a sugar cookie ..
he swallows the weak souls for eternal damnation
he will promise you anything in the world except love (not his domain lol)
but if you make a pact with him to sell your soul
you will be able to have power and fame or supernatural habilities
flesh sacrifice is often required by the dark lord if you want to be powerfull
but ask yourself .. does it worth it .. because after a dozen yrs pass when you die
he sends his demons to drag you to his burning pit .. laughing at you that you fell so easy
for the to good to be true deal..

at this point .. only you can choose
restore your Faith in the Creator or burn in hell for eternity
prisonner of your own bad karma that you did to others and yourself
he really like to torture those soul and choose different method
that represent your punition ..

stay far from any demons .. they are shapeshifters
trust you heart and dont seek answer from the paranormal

hope it help
edit on 8/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Every culture has it's bogeyman true, I stopped believing in the bogeyman when i was about 10.

Problem is, the bogeyman never stopped believing in YOU.

Your false beliefs have NO affect on reality...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join