It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Don't do it. Be content with what you have.....and what you do not have.

Me personaly belief in God and the way I understand it...if you do...the devil and its demons come within the package.

Therefore I need to know who these entities are....know your enimies. What I learned is from observing and taking notice of how other people dealed with them. My conclusion is that depending on your financial, political, social or general status on this planet it will be a decisive factor which and how powerful your demon will be.

It is their "work" to disrupt and distroy everything what is Gods creation and pride. So if you are an important person in this world this powerful demon/ fallen angel will be on your side. A powerful demon can also be on your side if you are relative unimportant but have an interesting or promising potential which can be to "their" benifit. But there is a catch....you must deliver something in return.

If you are a nobody you will "receive" a lesser demon, less intelligent, not powerfull and his only "mission" will probably be to distroy your life. He will feed you worthless truths to keep you in his claws. Then lies, deceive you, distroy your social life and make you miserable and despite your sacrifices you will get nowhere. That is the only thing such a low rank demon can do to please its master satan. Distroy you....to keep you from everything which is good and in the end to take away your soul from God.

If you want to find peace in your heart and mind you should try to find God. You should consider Him your father and ask Him what you need to become happy.

edit on 23/8/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
Homever, i also belive that i'm already possed by a demon.

Norvel Hayes is the man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these things.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

This first video of Norvel Hayes tells about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes ministered by praying for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
First you say:

i'm also becamed a totaly atheist, like if the Christain/Catholic a part of me died or just feels empity.

Then you say:

I also becamed alot intersted in the Sathanist religion to the point of becoming one.

and also:

Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree.

Sooo - you're an atheist who is interested in Satanism and who wants to summon a demon because some kids in school are crying and it makes you so mad or something. Maybe I don't quite get it, but don't you kind of have to believe in God if you believe in Satan? Is there really such a thing as an atheist satanist? Just curious. Because if there is no God only Satan, wouldn't anyone who is good just suddenly burst into flames or be killed or something? Or would there be any good at all? Wouldn't Satan just fly around and burn down all of the churches, mosques, chapels and etc?

I tought that Atheists are people who don't belive in God or other deitys. In my case, i don't belive in the christian God but i know that there's a God out there and he is realated to demons. I don't know if this apply to Satan or other non-god entitys. Well anyway, When i said about people crying at school... Whell it would make sense if a demon would be causing that.

But i would love to burn some thieve churchs here on y country. LOL.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Notice on OP's avatar, where it says "Mood", he put "Prophet".

No need to take him seriously, people. This is trolling fodder at best.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

In my considered opinion, you are delving into territory Angels are afraid to enter. Do your research, and don't think because you read a few books you know what you are doing. Be careful. Human Will and Energy animates them and powers them, so watch out.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Learn from others mistakes, it will save you a LOT of grief:

The Amazing Story of Kirk Martin

"I ended up going out into this field by his house and, falling to the ground, I began to curse God and spit at the name of Jesus; I began to claw the earth and said,“Satan, give me what I want, and I’ll twist and take as many people as I can to hell with music.”

Two days later, a guy who had been working as our manager called and said, “Look, there’s a record label and they want to know how much you would want to go into the studio and what budget you’d need to record.”

Read Full Story...

Heavy metal rocker Kirk Martin made a pact with the devil. But then one day a mysterious stranger pinpointed Kirk's deepest secret and Kirk began a journey to God.

"I was sitting in a fast food restaurant in early morning," said Kirk. "I was rarely awake in the early mornings—I was drinking a coffee and smoking a cigarette when this old man walked in. He was about 5 foot 3 with a white bushy beard and hair, a big red nose, and he wore a little black yarmulke and a trench coat. He came in, got coffee and sat down right across from me.

Immediately I got in his face and said, 'What's up Pops?' He answered, 'What's up Pops?' I said, 'What's up Dad?' He said, 'What's up Dad?' (Imitating me) I got mad because he was mocking me, so I jumped across the table and screamed every foul, disgusting word I could possibly think of. He literally didn't budge. (Most people were scared of me—I could walk across an intersection and hear people locking their doors!)

But, this man just looked me in the eye and said, 'Jesus sent me here to tell you that He loves you.' My first gut reaction was to jump up and rip his eyeballs out of his head. But before I could get my feet to tell the rest of my body to jump, he said, 'And He wants you to know that He wasn't responsible for these young men molesting you when you were a little boy.' The interesting thing was, he called them by name. I had never told anyone that in my life.

Kirk was shocked. "I felt like someone cut my feet off and all the blood drained from my body. It honestly freaked me out; I didn't know what to think. Then the guy got up and said, 'Jesus loves you and He's waiting for you to turn your face toward home,' and he walked out. I was literally paralyzed by what had just happened, but when I got my composure back, I jumped up and ran after him because I had to know how he knew all that. The guy had to be no more than 15 or 20 feet ahead of me; he turned a corner, went behind a row of hedges and just disappeared. I never saw him again."

The Amazing Story of Kirk Martin

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Notice on OP's avatar, where it says "Mood", he put "Prophet".

No need to take him seriously, people. This is trolling fodder at best.

But the "Mood" have nothing to do with the topic......

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You've provided a stellar example of how "Satan" saved this man's life. He provided the opportunity needed to learn the exact lesson that would turn Kirk's life around.

See? "Satan" isn't such a bad guy after all. Imagine if he'd never given Kirk that chance...Kirk would have found some other way to screw up his life, but without the lessons!

Poor "Satan", being libeled and slandered by these religious fleas...he's only trying to help! See, "Satan" and "God" work from different ends of the table, but for the same purpose. Some people learn differently than others, and those two have the whole field covered!

Takes a lot of kahonas, sitting in the hot seat like that. And doing it for a bunch of people who curse you in spite of the services you render! Way to go, "Satan"!

And by the way, I'm being serious here. Maybe if the great and wonderful "God" had done his job in the first place, instead of trying to reach second knuckle with one hand and wedging his thumb up his a** with the other, "Satan" wouldn't have had to play hardball to get the point across.

You snooze, you lose. "Satan" got the gold this time around. And look, not a single life lost. How many innocent people has "God" killed trying to make a point?...I thought so.

edit on 23-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
you must be either trolling or crazy.
If you think you're possessed get some help.
Demons are nothing to play with.
If you believe in God you are not an atheist. You are just a bit lost and confused. You sound young enough to know right from wrong. get real, man.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
you must be either trolling or crazy.
If you think you're possessed get some help.
Demons are nothing to play with.
If you believe in God you are not an atheist. You are just a bit lost and confused. You sound young enough to know right from wrong. get real, man.

Demons exist in nearly almost all religions of the world. They have nothing to do with God. The exorcism rituals goes beyond the Sumerian civilization. Also, doesn't alot of people (like christians) that murders and other terrible stuff is caused by demons?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Demons are THOUGHT to exist. Get it? Demons are THOUGHT...we create demons with our own animal nature combined with psionic abilities that are suppressed by various global and national agendas.

Nope. No demons. Just us monsters, as usual.

edit on 23-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Demons are THOUGHT to exist. Get your phrasing right.

I know that demons are real by personal experience. But they are kinda rare to find. I was not refering to the Chrstian/Catholic demons. But to older ones like Pazuzu or his sons.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Demons are THOUGHT to exist.

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
"The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he doesn’t exist." IMHO he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hello plp. I'm facinated by the paranormnal fields by years. Homever, some months ago my life started to decline considerable and made me think about summoning a Djinn or a Goetia demon ( they say some are human friendly) to change things.

Homever, i also belive that i'm already possed by a demon. Because i just started on thinking about these summons on those months that i mentioned and i'm also becamed a totaly atheist, like if the Christain/Catholic a part of me died or just feels empity. I also becamed alot intersted in the Sathanist religion to the point of becoming one.

Homever, if i'm trully possesed, i'ts seems that the demon likes me (or not). At the school, people cry because of stupid reasons, fight each other etc and they are all realated to me or are my friends.This is also affecting my family. I started to become very agressive, and i'm not agressive. I was also very angry with these people yearlier, It's like if the possesion was in my favor. I also started to stay away as max as i could from divine symbols and not touch them without reason. It's like if someone thinked for me.

Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree. So. Is this method safe? Is this method advisable? Should i forget that? Thanks i appreciate.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

Is it safe??? Is it safe??? MY GOODNESS, wake up NO IT'S NOT SAFE!!!

Look you got this all backward. Completely backward. That's generally what happens too. You think that you can use a superior being? Demons are fallen angels. Extremely powerful, but totally evil. You're not gonna influence it! It's gonna influence you. You think you can control a demon? Get real.

Any deal it tries to make will be a lie. You know that cuz it's an evil being. And you'll never get what you want. Even if you do it won't be what you think, it will come with strings attached, or it will be something to mess up your life even more.

For example you get that new sports car, and then the breaks fail and you go off a cliff with it, and straight to hell. Or you meet some cool people, that you think are your friends, next thing you know they got you addicted to drugs, into crime or worse. So again, there's gonna be strings attached, conditions. And those conditions will ruine your life or take it.

I'll give you two better options if you want to get something in life...

1) You work for it. Plain and simple.

2) You get to know the property spiritual being. That's God. God is the most powerful being in the universe. But he'll actually be your friend. If you need help, or you want something you can pray to him for it. And he'll help you to get it, and generally get it even better than you wanted. So if you want a house, you'll get a house with a pool. If you want a girlfriend, you'll get one that is way beyond your wildest dreams.

Now you have to understand that you don't turn to God though just cuz you want "things" in life. That's so lame. If you want something just go work for it and get it. That's the most assured way of getting something.

But when you turn to God it's way beyond just asking for favors. He'll save you so if you die you go right to heaven. Plus he'll teach you things in life so you don't go threw life like an idiot (ie: thinking demons are your friends) And you'll actually feel his presence any time you call on him. No wondering, YOU'LL KNOW he's there. You can feel him inside your heart. Maybe in a similar way that you sense the demons. You'll sense God cuz you'll feel really good when you're close to him. God is a way better friend that demons. It's like you want to be friends with a phychopathic killer who might turn on you at any moment, or do you want to be friends with a powerful rich athlete who's gonna be your best friend and show you the ropes in life. Like come on, don't be foolish.

And you don't have to wonder about his intentions. He's intentions for you are always Good! He's not gonna back stab you like a demon is guaranteed to do to you.

Anyway that's my suggestions. Don't mess with demons. Get out now while you still have breath in your lungs. They won't give you what you want. It's bait and switch, it's trickery, they'll dangle the carrot but never let you have it, and if they do it's rotten and will kill you. If you want pain and suffering in life that ultimately will take you to hell go for it. But if you want a good, enjoyable, happy fulfilling life then you need to try and think clearly while you still are thinking clearly. Pray to God and he will get you out of this mess once and for all okay.

P.S.: what I find amazing though is at least you know what's going on in the world. You're awake (count yourself blessed for even knowing that) just that you're not on the right side of the equation; yet ;-p . But at least you know what the teams are. Most people don't even know that.

edit on 23-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Demons are THOUGHT to exist.

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
"The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he doesn’t exist." IMHO he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

That sentence give me nightmares. LOL. Just because you don't belive in him, like you say, it doesn't mean that he isn't real. It's just like a 15th century guy trying to prove the existence of the matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is some excellent info on this subject. Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why do you say Solomon was wrong? Maybe I am missing the specific reference. Wait, are you meaning the time that Solomon used a Diviner to communicate with David for advice? Or are you referring to another example? Could you elaborate?

Kasei

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kasei

Why do you say Solomon was wrong? Maybe I am missing the specific reference. Wait, are you meaning the time that Solomon used a Diviner to communicate with David for advice? Or are you referring to another example? Could you elaborate?

Kasei

I said that the art of summoning and trapping demons, djinns, spirits etc for personal use were invented by Solomon. But it doesn't seem to be safe these days.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know, never mind these naysayers. If you're able to properly conjure a demon and get something from them, I say give it a shot. Yeah, there are plenty of stories about people losing control of them and becoming possessed (the Gospel of Mark, for instance), but maybe you'll be different. Maybe all those other people were too weak or had some other kind of flaw that a demon could exploit.

I say go for it. Let us know how it works out.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah i'm 15. And by personal experience i know that dealing with those things is extremely dangerous. Me and my brother had contact with an extremely powerfull non-entity for months and i know about these dangers. So yeah, they don't like to be disturbed. Looks like Solomon was wrong after all.

Firstly: you are not old enough to be summoning any spirit. Period.

Beyond that, entities in general can be summoned in two ways: you force them to come here against their will, or you ask for them to come on their own accord.

The first, forcing them, means several things. Forcing an entity into this plane is getting off on the wrong foot right off the bat; you immediately destroy any possibility of an amicable relationship. There will at a minimum be constant tension with a "good" natured one, and at worse you have a long term enemy that is most likely much more powerful than you are, who will actively target you for revenge once your hold upon them is released, and eventually it will be released.

Obviously this is not recommended, and only the way of utter fools with to much pride and ego in their hearts.

The second way is you can request an audience with them. If you are successful and one answers you, you can then negotiate a contract with them in which you both agree to do this and that for that and this.

If you are summoning "good" entities, the contract can be very simple; they will keep their words and honor the spirit of the arrangement regardless. If you are summoning neutral entities, they will follow the letter of the agreement, without malice or bias if its accepted; youll need to be more specific about things here than with "good" entities. Summoning "bad" entities, for your own benefit youll need to be highly skilled with logic and preferably have experience creating contracts. If you are not a logic wizard, and/or have experience creating contracts, do not enter into one with a "bad" entity; they will try to twist the contract in any way to get more out of you than you expected to give. Basically there can be no room for interpretation, and you must be extremely clear in the wording. The contracts should stipulate methods of resolving conflicts especially by means of neutral third-party arbitration, and ways of null&voiding the contract and terminating the relationship.

Some notes: if you are seeking material gain, you have a low chance of summoning any "good" entity. An angel is not going to answer you and give you money, just because you want some money. A neutral entity will not seek to harm you, but they will be looking for something in agreed upon return for their services. Depending on what that is, you probably do not have the means of giving them what they want in equal exchange for what you will be asking for, so they will be uninterested in making a deal. "Bad" entities will be more than willing to give you what you want, as long as they will receive disproportionate compensation agreed upon by you. They usually will not be interested in a fair deal, and will never give you anything for free.

Thus, its unlikely youll be able to summon a "good" entity, because giving you material things usually isnt really their thing, neutral entities will want an equivalent exchange which is probably not providable, and "bad" entities will hardly ever enter into a contract unless it benefits them disproportionately.

So there you go. Summoning against the entities will = very bad, its a minefield. Summoning "good" entities = very unlikely. Summoning "bad" entities = at best a waste of time. Summoning neutral entities = fruitless unless you can provide an equivalent exchange.

Leave this subject alone for a decade (if the world lasts that long). Revisit it when you are 25, and see if this subject still holds your interest and decide whether to pursue it then. It will be neither right nor wrong, whatever you choose, but right now, you in no way are capable of making a wise decision at age 15.
edit on 8/23/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join