It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you do it right he'll help you. But are you prepared to pay the price?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZerkerVirus
What will you even ask when you summon it?
Hope it doesn't just kill you right away lol
edit on 23-8-2012 by ZerkerVirus because: (no reason given)

Simple thinks, like knowlodge and telephaty LOL.

You're not stupid, simply misguided. If I may ask, as one said earlier, you are either a troll or young. I am guessing simply by the use of language you are roughly 14 or 15? When I was your age, I dealt with some pretty heavy things. I continued to deal with them until they came to a head, and I dealt with it once and for all. It does get better, trust me.

Kasei

Thanks. I really appreciated it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello Frocharocha,

To me, this sounds as if you have experienced power loss. First off, you say that some months ago your life started to decline. In what way was this manifested for you? Think back to when you felt this decline and take note of what events were taking place.

There are times when we experience a loss of power when one of our spirit helpers leaves, which can be for any number of reasons, and another does not fill its place. Spirit helpers (these are usually in the form of power animals) coming in and out of our lives at particular times is normal, and we can do our own work for ourselves by asking for a new helping spirit to enter into a relationship with us. When we do this, we ask for power, protection, and support from our Spirit Guides, which are different from Spirit helpers. It's fine if you do not know who they are, they know, and they are there to be of service to you.

The feeling of emptiness can be attributed to soul loss. Soul loss occurs when we experience a trauma, such as a breakup, a loss of a child, a car accident, etc. The soul fragments, and the part that was affected leaves, and moves into the spirit world, and is in the care of an Ancestor, or a spirit helper or guide. Therapists call the fragmentation dissociation. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome is an excellent example of this. When affected from soul loss, one may ask for a healing from a shamanic practitioner in your area. They bring back the part that fragmented, but the trauma does not come back with the part. The practitioner will work with you to work through the healing process. But you must ask, that is when the healing begins. They may also suggest speaking with other therapists, if needed.

I think finding someone in your area who is certified to do this kind of spiritual work will be of use to you in some way. Make sure they are reputable. You will know them by reputation, and they probably won't be listed in the phone book or yellow pages. This link shamanism will help point you in the right direction.

Good luck to you, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Epiphaneia because: I messed up the link.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
there is no such thing. sit there and summon demons all day long if thats what your into, but dont expect one to show up

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

My first thought is:

If you need to summon a demon for help - I think you really do need some help.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I say do what you want. It's your life. If you choose to experience things that you know nothing about, go for it. Knowledge is only attained one way, and that's by experience. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

My first thought is:

If you need to summon a demon for help - I think you really do need some help.

LMAO.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Take it from me, a student of the light. Even though we are not able to perceive them, non entities constantly surround you every step of the day, every breath you take they are there. Now that being said who are these entities? They are your guardians and your past lives all guiding you along this lifetime. The voice in your head telling you that it might not be the best ideal is them. Will you listen to their pleas? The dark have no boundaries and they would never help a human unless you were deeply integrated into their society, ie illuminati. These physical and non physical entities are self serving to the core and dont give a damn about life like most of us on this side do. Inviting them into your life would be spiritual suicide as they would lead you down a long dark path of desolation isolation and self destruction all to gain from the negative energy you would be outputting during those times. Beloved will you take this advice? Call upon the arch angels and the company of heaven, the pleadians, arcturians, ascended master and all. They will hear your cries for help and be with you during your hardest times. They would be alot more beneficial to help you accomplish what you strive for and will expect nothing in return. If it is religion that you are afraid of do not look at it from a religious point of view put a spiritual one. Your soul is divine in creation and will last forever. Keep that close to your heart

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I do not believe that you are possessed now; however...if you are delving into the dark side of the spirit world and inviting dark entities into your life; you may very well become possessed; Demon possession is nothing to play around with.

I ask you now to pray to all the white light powers of heaven to come to your aid and deliver you from the darkness you are trying to live in.

Demon spirits can put dark thoughts into your mind....and it is up to you to say no and not accept the dark thoughts they send your way.

Turn your eyes towards all the goodness, and the white light of Heaven. Choose Heaven, the white light, and goodness; then eternally you will win.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well, I for one will say I don't believe you're stupid. Not one bit.

You're actually very intelligent, as I'd see things. People like me..were stupid. I didn't *ASK* anyone first when I was a teenager and thinking thoughts like you are here. I just went and did it with some like minded friends..and suffered years afterward for having succeeded in at least a small degree.

Naww.. No stupid involved here because you are seeking information. I hope the degree and tone of the replies indicate how extremely dangerous this actually is...and how likely it is you suffer greatly if you actually made it work, even partially.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
of coarse a demon will help you!
it will help you see your true self.
it will introduce you to your inner dark child.
the one that knows the real answers in your wretched life.
then it will suck the life out of you,and leave you trapped in that dark hole it carved in your soul!
Apollyon is a good one to conjour up,or how about Asmodeus - hes extra cool!
lucifuge is one of my favorites!!!

do yourself a favour friend and work on your inner strength.
that is infinitely more powerful than any dark entity you can imagine.
the path you propose is a weak one. a quick fix,and that is the perfect breeding ground for what you THINK you want.
you are God and you are Demon.
are you a creator or a destroyer?
its easy to destroy a flower,and your feeling of 'power' is fleeting.
its harder to grow and nurture a flower,and watch it grow. that power is ongoing and life long,beacause after you learn how to create,the gift stays with you forever.
choose wisely!
peace

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
of coarse a demon will help you!
it will help you see your true self.
it will introduce you to your inner dark child.
the one that knows the real answers in your wretched life.
then it will suck the life out of you,and leave you trapped in that dark hole it carved in your soul!
Apollyon is a good one to conjour up,or how about Asmodeus - hes extra cool!
lucifuge is one of my favorites!!!

do yourself a favour friend and work on your inner strength.
that is infinitely more powerful than any dark entity you can imagine.
the path you propose is a weak one. a quick fix,and that is the perfect breeding ground for what you THINK you want.
you are God and you are Demon.
are you a creator or a destroyer?
its easy to destroy a flower,and your feeling of 'power' is fleeting.
its harder to grow and nurture a flower,and watch it grow. that power is ongoing and life long,beacause after you learn how to create,the gift stays with you forever.
choose wisely!
peace

I really appreciated that. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

just an added note to think on.
hell is in your mind.
heaven is in your soul.

p.s. i'm not religious,i'm magikal!
blessed be

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Be careful. Things that are hidden, tend to be for a reason.

If you are going to play with the devils, you might want to look in talisman magick, ceremonial magick, along with a through through very through gander through the ancient grimoire texts. Soloman, Enoch, those types of texts.

If you manage, to get it all straight and succeed, make no mistake, the demon with bind itself to you. It is no longer yours, and you are not quite his - instead, you just hosted your self out to a symbiotic relationship with a being you don't know, and likely isn't even human.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why beat around the bush with kind words?

NO

and your a freakin idiot if you try, but meh.. it's endgame so do what you will.. easier to see my enemy's when they no longer walk in the grey..

Latter.. say hi to Lilith for me

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i'm not saying you can't do it, but i am saying that you probably shouldn't

having done so in the past myself I can tell you that i can take YEARS to put things right again, best to leave it for now and start with something small, cast a circle and do some meditation, or buy a tarot deck or something like that

Love, Light, and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hey kiddo, you seem like too smart of a guy to really want to mess w/ demons. I can't say that I have personal experience with them... and I'm happy for that. But I am experienced in trying to nudge 15 year olds down a better path (parent here).

You probably don't hang around other 15 year olds that will only drag you down & screw up your life, do you? So it makes no sense (to me) to try to engage w/ any non-physical entity that'll possibly do the same or worse. Just not worth it. You're better than that whether you realize it yet or not.

I say work to raise your vibration and try for angels or other positive entities. There's no downside this route.
It's hard enough being 15, kid. No need to make it any harder on yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First you say:

Originally posted by Frocharocha
i'm also becamed a totaly atheist, like if the Christain/Catholic a part of me died or just feels empity.

Then you say:

I also becamed alot intersted in the Sathanist religion to the point of becoming one.

and also:

Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree.

Sooo - you're an atheist who is interested in Satanism and who wants to summon a demon because some kids in school are crying and it makes you so mad or something. Maybe I don't quite get it, but don't you kind of have to believe in God if you believe in Satan? Is there really such a thing as an atheist satanist? Just curious. Because if there is no God only Satan, wouldn't anyone who is good just suddenly burst into flames or be killed or something? Or would there be any good at all? Wouldn't Satan just fly around and burn down all of the churches, mosques, chapels and etc?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, I read every post on this so far, and I think that everyone did have alot to say, and some of them are definately experts in this area. Most people don't listen to experts though, especially fifteen year olds who think they are not ever going to die or be held in bondage and end up doing horrible things because they are basically not able to see past their wants. Unfortunate, but this may be one gene pool that needs to be done. Especially if it seeks to conjur up a demon to get what it wants. Young and misguided for sure, but if this is how the fifteen year old seeks to accomplish things then the fifteen year old should get what it's asking for. Demons are not loving, they do not care for anything but themselves, certainly not fifteen years olds with nothing to offer. They do not make deals and could care less of anyones opinion, they have been in exsitence from the beginning of time. Want to make a demon laugh? Tell them your plans.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Going by your thread title and skimming your opening post
this is my advice to you.
Do not try and summon up a demon.You would be exposing
yourself to dangers beyond your imagination.You would also
be opening a door that you might never be able to close again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join