It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i summon a demon, will he help me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hello plp. I'm facinated by the paranormnal fields by years. Homever, some months ago my life started to decline considerable and made me think about summoning a Djinn or a Goetia demon ( they say some are human friendly) to change things.

Homever, i also belive that i'm already possed by a demon. Because i just started on thinking about these summons on those months that i mentioned and i'm also becamed a totaly atheist, like if the Christain/Catholic a part of me died or just feels empity. I also becamed alot intersted in the Sathanist religion to the point of becoming one.

Homever, if i'm trully possesed, i'ts seems that the demon likes me (or not). At the school, people cry because of stupid reasons, fight each other etc and they are all realated to me or are my friends.This is also affecting my family. I started to become very agressive, and i'm not agressive. I was also very angry with these people yearlier, It's like if the possesion was in my favor. I also started to stay away as max as i could from divine symbols and not touch them without reason. It's like if someone thinked for me.

Anyway, i got intersting on summoning demons. I was planing on summoning an Goetia demon like Beelzebu. In exchange of getting something that i wanted, the demon would ask something in favor that we both agree. So. Is this method safe? Is this method advisable? Should i forget that? Thanks i appreciate.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

So you "WANT" something and you are willing to play with an entity that could own you? My question to you is this, "Do you want something that you are to lazy to get on your own, or do you want something to fullfill your childish desire to feel fullfilled?"? Wanting something and needing something are two different things! I may WANT a Ferrari, but I might need a refridgerator to keep my food cold.............GET IT?

Play with fire and you just might get burnt!!!
edit on 23-8-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Please take this as it's offered as I don't mean to be harsh but simply pragmatic from my own life experience a very long time ago with similar situations as your talking about wanting to do.

First, I believe if you were possessed, you would not be here saying so let along questioning the fact. That isn't to suggest your being dishonest. Not a bit. It's giving you a reason to see this likely isn't what you think it is, based on that very solid point. It's like a someone who thinks their crazy, asking if they are. If you can still ask, you aren't. At least, in my opinion.

Second though, you're talking about summoning things I take deadly serious and I don't laugh at the idea you could manage to summon something you came to regret for life. Likely though, others will come to regret your decisions as well and for a good part of their lives.

You mention part of one name and that just about stops my heart to think anyone would even consider THAT summon. I think it's almost impossible at a lay level to attempt in any serious way, but you could, on some off chance, succeed. In even a small way, it would be catastrophic for you personally...and who knows how many more that are close to you.

I'd ask and hope that you very very carefully consider any thoughts of summoning anything until you feel you've got the years and hard won experience in this area of life to fully address the problems that success would immediately bring. Even people who spend their entire lives in this area would catch their breath at the suggestion of some entities even being mentioned in casual conversation relating to this.

Good luck either way and I hope things turn out well. It sounds like your in a bad place right now?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

you should take a look at this.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-8-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Playing with fire will burn you.

Don't do it.
You may get what you want in the short term. But in the end you might suffer.

Like if you ask for a million dollars. You might get a million dollars but be put in jail by the IRS.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
first off pay attention in your English classes please, i am certainly not one to lecture on grammar and spelling, but after seeing this post i seem like a oxford English prof. two, why would you go on a public forum asking how to become a demon summoning satanist knowing everyone is going advise against it, unless of course you know you are trolling. and three if you think your possessed your not, people that are possessed don't come on a public forum and say hey i think i got a good demon that follows me around at school, i suggest you stop making excuses for your actions by the way of demons and devils and pull it together.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just me or, what is a cotidian?

I say go for it. But you should ask for WAY more than what you are saying...
Think of it this way... If you say "Make me healthy for my soul" then say you do get healthy, walk out the hospital..get hit by a bus

You see... You have to think these things through.

Most likely, this stuff isn't true. But just in case, make sure you word yourself correctly, and ask for something smart.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Just say NO!!!

Nothing good can come from summoning a demon. If by chance you were successful in summoning one without the proper protections in place there would be a chance of bringing much harm upon yourself and those that you care about. Heck, you run that risk even WITH the proper protections in place.

There are reasons they are called demons and not angels!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You are either a troll, or really young.

No one is that stupid.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm not american. Sorry about the grammar.

So you "WANT" something and you are willing to play with an entity that could own you? My question to you is this, "Do you want something that you are to lazy to get on your own, or do you want something to fullfill your childish desire to feel fullfilled?"? Wanting something and needing something are two different things! I may WANT a Ferrari, but I might need a refridgerator to keep my food cold.............GET IT?

Play with fire and you just might get burnt!!!

I know that summoning is EXTREMELY dangerous by personal experiences. Demons could rape you apart if they wanted.

You should take a look at this

That movie was fictional. But the sentence "Be carfefull with that you wish." should work.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

No one is that stupid.

No. i'm serylious and i'm not trolling. But some muslims doesn't seem to care about the dangers.

Edit: Sorry for double post.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You have to be a troll. I can't bring myself to really believe that such minds are being produced in this world...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You have to be a troll. I can't bring myself to really believe that such minds are being produced in this world...

I repeat again: I'm not a troll. I don't see nothing wrong on summoning demons. It's like playing with ouija boards but 10x worse. LOL. Belive me, i know people worse than me. I would spend my time doing things more important than trolling in these forums.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha

No one is that stupid.

No. i'm serylious and i'm not trolling. But some muslims doesn't seem to care about the dangers.

Muslim? You're MUSLIM and talking about summoning some of the biggest names in known human recordings for evil entities?? I'm Wiccan and wouldn't be condemned on the spot and by my own Faith for doing what you're suggesting (Although that's a whole diff topic), yet I still wouldn't consider even trying....assuming I thought I actually could do it. Which..I don't even pretend to have the knowledge and skill to those levels. Success would mean death or wishing for it in very sincere ways, IMO.

As one said, troll or young would be reasonable guesses. Given your replies and sense of sincerity, I'm going with young as a guess...and if that is accurate, I'd push even harder to forget about this as any real world thing to try and accomplish.

Some success in life comes at such high costs, failure would have been the real 'success', IMO.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I can tell you from experience that to deal with a true demon, not some shadow playing tricks with your eyes, is not something to take lightly. And to intend to summon a demon with the intent of making a "deal" is, without intent to berate you, insane. I am even more shocked that you would intend to summon that specific entity. That demon in particular, well let's just say you don't want to go there. I have seen people in life that have tried to make their lives better by dealing with the devil, to use a cliche, and have ended up living in their car, literally. It is always better to find true friends who can stand beside you in whatever matter of life that has you at this point. If you don't have those friends turn to family. Family should stand beside family. But as others have suggested if you intend to actually go through with this idea, make sure you are prepared physically, mentally, and spiritually for the consequences. I would gladly continue to talk with you about the situation, not that I may have been there, but I've seen it in the past. I will also gladly discuss the ideology of angelic/demonic entities if that is your fancy. I think everyone here who has read this post will agree with what I have said, and suggest you take another look at the situation before making such a decision.

Kasei

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All things come at a price, and if the things you are now getting because of these demons really make you happy, I guarantee this "happiness" will only be temporary.
Someday soon, these demons will come calling to claim what they originally wanted, and it ain't going to be pretty.
They probably want your soul.

Not worth it dude, suck it up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Frocharocha

No one is that stupid.

Muslim? You're MUSLIM and talking about summoning some of the biggest names in known human recordings for evil entities?? I'm Wiccan and wouldn't be condemned on the spot and by my own Faith for doing what you're suggesting (Although that's a whole diff topic), yet I still wouldn't consider even trying....assuming I thought I actually could do it. Which..I don't even pretend to have the knowledge and skill to those levels. Success would mean death or wishing for it in very sincere ways, IMO.

As one said, troll or young would be reasonable guesses. Given your replies and sense of sincerity, I'm going with young as a guess...and if that is accurate, I'd push even harder to forget about this as any real world thing to try and accomplish.

Some success in life comes at such high costs, failure would have been the real 'success', IMO.

No i'm not a muslim.. I don't know what i'm really am since i belive in entitys but not in gods. I also don't belive in the sacred books, they are kinda fictional to me. So i consider the dangerous of summoning from witness and other hauntings caused by demonic entytis.

Soo i'm reapeating again: I'm not kinding, i know that the art of summoning is extremely dangerous and i know it's very real. But after these replys i'm really thinking i'm stupid.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You're not stupid, simply misguided. If I may ask, as one said earlier, you are either a troll or young. I am guessing simply by the use of language you are roughly 14 or 15? When I was your age, I dealt with some pretty heavy things. I continued to deal with them until they came to a head, and I dealt with it once and for all. It does get better, trust me.

Kasei

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What will you even ask when you summon it?
Hope it doesn't just kill you right away lol
edit on 23-8-2012 by ZerkerVirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kasei

You're not stupid, simply misguided. If I may ask, as one said earlier, you are either a troll or young. I am guessing simply by the use of language you are roughly 14 or 15? When I was your age, I dealt with some pretty heavy things. I continued to deal with them until they came to a head, and I dealt with it once and for all. It does get better, trust me.

Kasei

Yeah i'm 15. And by personal experience i know that dealing with those things is extremely dangerous. Me and my brother had contact with an extremely powerfull non-entity for months and i know about these dangers. So yeah, they don't like to be disturbed. Looks like Solomon was wrong after all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join