It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the "case" against Assange (Must read by Naomi Wolf)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I came across an interesting article about the subject:

ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Haven't you heard? Assange didn't rubber up prior to engaging in sex. Extraditable offence, that is.

Actually one of the ladies accused him of somehow breaking the condom during the actvities.... I guess he wanted to father some children ?????? It's a very very strange case.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by okamitengu
assflange is an opportunist.

I couldn't agree more ...

This guy comes out and claims to be fighting for justice, but when the heat goes on ... he starts getting out of the Kitchen ...

I look back, at men like Mandela ... a man who fought for his beliefs, landed in jail and suffered 20 years of indignity. Came out a man, the whole world reverred for his steadfastness.

This particular sex case, is an Embarrassement to Sweden, and Julian Assange should actually have the guts of fighting face to face, and let the Swedish government embarrass itself. Instead, he's seekin an assylum in Equador ... where he's likely to "vanish" more than anywhere else. This guy doesn't make a hell of a lot sense these days ...

And concerning the US. The guy isn't an american, whatever law the US has about people not being able to possess stolen property doesn't apply. I'm a Europan, and to be perfectly honest ... the US can take it's laws and stick them, where the Sun don't shine. And if they need help with it, I'll be more than happy to comply, by advocating in Europe, to eventually "force" the US to stick it up there ... where it belongs. Followed with a nuclear tampong, to make it stick.

Julian Assange, put himself there in the middle of harms way. He may not wear a Uniform, but he's a self-proclaimed officer of world justice.

This, is the day he's supposed to fight ... with his life on the line ... and all I see, is a scared little rabbit, looking for a hole to hide in.

or ...

alternatively ... and this is an afterthought ...

Mr. Assange is an intelligent CIA guy, whose actually using the situation to create opportunities. The guy, being wanted in the West, especially by the US, comes down as complete resume of him being anti-west. Puts him in a great position, to get contacts with the other side of the fense ...

anyone?

edit on 24/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

You're ignorant if you think the US government wants to simply imprison this guy and let him out later, so he can be some type of freedom hero. Why don't you ask Mandela if he would like to endure another imprisonment? He'd likely laugh in your face and call you crazy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Personally, I'd put Assange and Bradley Manning back to back in front of the same firing squad. Save on bullets that way.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I honestly think the woman got herself into something bigger than she realised.

I feel that she thought it would be "cool" to have sex with Assange. She wanted it so much that she gave him all that he wanted (including not wearing a condom). As the way I see it, if she was so worried about the whole thing, why did she hang out with him for so long afterward and continue on with the "relationship".
Maybe she was being vindictive in the end, as she did not get what she wanted, thought she would pursue him with this court case, US gets a sniff of it, and all hell breaks loose.

Just a different pov..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I honestly think the woman got herself into something bigger than she realised.

I feel that she thought it would be "cool" to have sex with Assange. She wanted it so much that she gave him all that he wanted (including not wearing a condom). As the way I see it, if she was so worried about the whole thing, why did she hang out with him for so long afterward and continue on with the "relationship".
Maybe she was being vindictive in the end, as she did not get what she wanted, thought she would pursue him with this court case, US gets a sniff of it, and all hell breaks loose.

Just a different pov..

I think you are partly right on why she did him "to be cool/?"
He did wear a condom but it broke & he continued, her case against him was that he refused to have a std test nothing more, until outsiders"USA" got involved & then she made claims he coerced her into the sex.
They as is 2 girls never wanted a court case.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Personally, I'd put Assange and Bradley Manning back to back in front of the same firing squad. Save on bullets that way.

I suppose you think that Obama deserved the Nobel peace prize as well or that Bush was a stand up guy.
Wonder if you would be such a patriot if my PM ordered the murder of your family without care for due process or even a second thought, got some cousins you don't like? we will take them out for ya 2 in the second strike.
Perhaps if your mother/wife/daughter was snatched in the middle of the night & sent to a secret torture prison to get raped by a bunch of Aussies you would learn some compassion.
Of Course we won't do that here, that would go against our laws & "morals" so we will do them in Indo make a real party out of it & post pics on Internet like US marines do.
Have no fear though we will brand them as enemies of the state first and put anyone who dares to expose us against a wall, so you can at least rest easy there.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Thats ok, but just to let you know ... when the revolution comes, and it will come ...

We'll make sure you'll be on the first line ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join