It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France appears to have been collaborating

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"You're full of ****

Obviously, France and Germany do a better job caring about the american people's security than the alcoholic trisomic you call US President, who lied about WMD and threat to US only to fill his own pockets. He is the danger to US security... " - Maxwell Smart

I'll admit you have a point, But France need us more than we need them, You think we needed the French when we saved their @ss in WW2, you think the US would have given West Germany back to Germany if we didn't believe they could change.

The fact of the matter is that to the victor goes the spoils. If that was true, Germany, Africa, Mexico, Philapeans, Italy, Germany, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Netherlands and many other places would be controlled by the US. But what you dont understand is that the United States is different than any other country, we don't want to take over the world, we want to bring sanity and love for the common man back to the world.

We the United States police the world not because we want to, its because we need to. We need to make sure that the world is a safe place to live in.

As for your Bush comment.

I've already posted this-

Judge a country by its people not its leader, leaders come and go but people are the fuel of the future.

You may complain about Bush but whats to say that hes not making the right decision.

The US is the next greatest civilization, don't bitch on the fact that we are not the greatest nation. Bitch on the fact that we are tring to unite the world.

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Abstract I am not talking about reconizing your elders but im talking about if you father was a killer does it make you a killer??

Well him and his father are in the same satanic orginization. That says enough for me. you all have to realize that all goverments are corrupt. World politics reminds me of the mafia.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok abstract i would lik eot know where the proof is. thats all i ask is alil bit of proof and not from some off the wall conspiracy site or some left winged propganda site.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
You're full of ****

Obviously, France and Germany do a better job caring about the american people's security than the alcoholic trisomic you call US President, who lied about WMD and threat to US only to fill his own pockets. He is the danger to US security...

There is no truth or validity to your stupid and defensive statement. Only ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Abstract, the reason why I backed Bush was the fact that he and his dad do not see eye to eye on the NWO/OWO concept.
Bush is his own man. He is a patriot and a good American, from what I've gathered before the election and judging by most of his actions since becoming president.
Don't get me wrong, there have been times when I've questioned his reasoning, but I try and remember that he sees a bigger picture than I do and there may be some "strategery" being used.
The fact of the matter is Shrub is the first time we've had a president that is not part of the NWO plan since Reagan, and that in itself means alot to me.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The fact of the matter is that to the victor goes the spoils. If that was true, Germany, Africa, Mexico, Philapeans, Italy, Germany, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Netherlands and many other places would be controlled by the US. But what you dont understand is that the United States is different than any other country, we don't want to take over the world, we want to bring sanity and love for the common man back to the world.

Ok, i agree with your advocacy that americans are often people believing in doing the right thing. As are the german, french or british. Often this thing is right, sometimes it's not. In any case, this set of mind, without a proper media landscape, is easily manipulable by people who just need to say that they believe the right thing is being done. That's why many organisms, including the UN have introduced the mechanism of evidence. Yet no evidence has been provided prior to attacking Iraq, just promises. You can't believe a man who's telling you : "Come on, we're killing thousands of Iraqis, i don't have any proof but believe me, Jesus told me we're doing the right thing." That is the very definition of madness. I believe the USA is a great country, yet to tag it, as a whole, unselfish and idealistic is wrong. The involvement abroad was never without benefit for the big corporations. And american big business is akin to businesses all over the world : acting in their own, financial, interest. That's why they need to be controlled or dismanteled (Microsoft, for example, or hopefully soon to come : Fox news, msnbc, etc...) And GWB is precisely an outbirth of that selfish oil/financial industry who has interests in Iraq. So beware when he's talking about morals. He might be just using the american's credulity to his own financlial ends. Why would that be impossible ?

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

VzH

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The truth about France is simple :

Many occidental sold weapons to Iraq, but it only occur during the 80's
years, before the 1st golf War
and the embargo made by the UN to lock Iraq.

US sold the most weapons to saddam during the 80's, (the well known anthrax
was on the list if you remembered the huge scandal... )
France is the second country to have sold many weapons
then it s Russia
finally China.

As these countries got the bills of the transactions...
they knew that they never sold WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction)...
the iraq army that was very poor (destroyed at it 4/5 after 1st Golf War, no
planes, not more than twenty tanks...)
would have never invested in such costly weapons...

VzH

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bush diplomacy deserve a 0/20

France,Germany,Canada, Spain (spanish people were the most anti-war, Aznar the prime minister is finished...), Mexico, Belgium, Swiss...
All US occidental allies against or neutral (for fear of sanctions...), and France the scapegoat of all (didn t have to use it s veto, US didn t got the majority at UN).

All terrorists states?
lol,
helped a lot in terrorism war after 9/11!

i suggest to send back the statue of liberty

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Ok abstract i would lik eot know where the proof is. thats all i ask is alil bit of proof and not from some off the wall conspiracy site or some left winged propganda site.

You have to see it to believe it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
All this defending France and Germany while doubting the U.S. in the face of the evidence, clear and undeniable, that they were acting intheir own financial interests. That is to say, while it is clear that America has a good reason to remove Saddam in the war on terror (not to mention clean up a Cold War relic that is dangerous) it is also clear that her former allies are acting in the manner in which you accuse the U.S. corporations, in their own interests.

Proportionality, we need some proportionality here!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Everything is a question of time.

Man talks to Universe

Universe: what is time?

Man:?

Just showing how little we actually know

In reallity, their is no such thing as time. Just ask the universe.

France, we will see if they are our friend or our foe

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join