It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Hazed Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Since Kerry was in the Skull and Bones in 1962, and Bush came in in 1964, didn't Johnny haze Georgie for initiation?

"Hey W, 'member that teabag we had to give you before sticking ya naked in the coffin? Hahahahah."

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is the oddest thread I have seen in a long time. Who knows, but in the political climate of attack ads, the venom from both sides has reached a very high mark.

It leads me to one thought, that this must be fixed. The propoganda machine would only work this hard to win if they didn't care about ruining the country. Otherwise, it has to be a fix.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well we will know Kerry tea bagged him if he gets mad at Bush for calling him a flip flopper and Kerry says "# you Bush you had my balls in your mouth." Until then we will never know.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Well we will know Kerry tea bagged him if he gets mad at Bush for calling him a flip flopper and Kerry says "# you Bush you had my balls in your mouth." Until then we will never know.

I live for the day I see that (him say that at least). With all the nastiness of this election, it good to still laugh.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As for thread worthy discussion.

Why is this election a nasty one? Why would a re-election campaign start negative & never deviate?
The partial shock is that the Progressives, who always considered themselves too high brow to play in the dirt of Republican PPD ( politics of personal destruction), actually prepared for it this time & were ready to go blow for blow.

There is much negative history between Kerry & the Bush crime family, and I'm sure upper classman Kerry treated lower class Bush like the byotch he is ( though I hear Bush likes that sort of thing, go figure!). THe Bush crime family had deep ties to BCCI, the bank behind Iran Contra, that young Senator Kerry prosecuted....while loans were out from them to GW's business ventures.

www.salon.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hazing.....nother reason I can't take all these mens clubs very serious

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's funny this was brought up - during the debates I always hope one of them will get angry and bring something up from their college days.

Originally posted by LadyV
Hazing.....nother reason I can't take all these mens clubs very serious

I guess you've never seen that video of senior high school girls beating the bloody hell out of junior girls at a powder puff game or heard any stories of what sorority sisters have gone through during their pledge week. Girls can get pretty nasty too.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Oh, that is priceless!

Hazing.....nother reason I can't take all these mens clubs very serious:@@

What do women's clubs do? We always imagined it was wear skimpy little teddies at sleepovers, with little cotton panties, while practicing their french kissing on each other....

If it isn't that, don't tell us, you'll ruin the fantasy!!!

Pistol Pete...I gotta have more cowbell!

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What do women's clubs do? We always imagined it was wear skimpy little teddies at sleepovers, with little cotton panties, while practicing their french kissing on each other....

If it isn't that, don't tell us, you'll ruin the fantasy!!!

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Gazrok]

I've never belonged to any type of women's club....just not me, so I have no idea. I notice however that fraternities want people to think they are moral, upstanding, gentlemen that are of a spiritual persuasion....
Hazing sure doesn't present that image to me

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
KJ: Run with that.

OK, I think that the nastiness can only be created by some strong political power. The division today has been contrived to draw people either toward on end or away from the other.

We live in a time of great misinformation, and picked over "ties" between Kerry and the Commies or Bush and Iran-Contra are only extreme subsets of the real situation of Federal Government being intergral in world politics on a substantial level.

Can I prove it? No, otherwise they would not be doing their jobs properly. Doing so would cost vastly more time and money than I have, and probably end in a long jail sentance.

top topics

join