It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders release of detained Marine veteran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Theres also this.

www2.timesdispatch.com...

There was no word about whether Raub had been released this afternoon from Salem, nor was it immediately clear whether mental health officials would seek to renew efforts to have Raub readmitted for treatment.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I would say its still up in the air. The computers are up to date.

CaseNumber Defendant Name Date Time Hearing Type Result
CL08000573-00 SIDATT, DELOYCE ELISE 08/23/2012 9:00AM Jury Trial Resolved Order Pending
CL12000380-00 RAUB, BRANDON J 08/23/2012 11:30AM Commitment Appeal

The other case was listed as resolved against another person? His still has no results?
edit on 23-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I went to the website and it brings up nothing on his name or the case number you posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Theres also this.

There was no word about whether Raub had been released this afternoon from Salem, nor was it immediately clear whether mental health officials would seek to renew efforts to have Raub readmitted for treatment.

Its possible they are not done playing games with him. I hope its not the case at all. I think one or two days will tell much.

About comment regarding agitation, I'd be ballistic in his shoes, ballistic from being treated this way and with rightious indignation.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

He said agisted. Not agitated.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

agist [əˈdʒɪst]
vb (tr) Law
1. (Law) to care for and feed (cattle or horses) for payment
2. (Law) to assess and charge (land or its owner) with a public burden, such as a tax

Is Brandon Raub paid to rant? Is he paid to take care of the sheeple?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Make sure you search in Civil.
Hes not charge with a crime so its not under criminal.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Take that you fascist jerks. The real problem is that they are conditioning us to accept this infringement of our liberties. It starts out just like this, and then one get's away. They then increase the attacks until they finally get one. Then we are all screwed. This is just another part of their plan. It's conditioning. Yes this is a victory for this guy...but they will eventually pay the right judge to to the wrong thing and then we will all accept it as law. You watch!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Theres also this.

"Client believes that 911 was a conspiracy caused by the U.S.," an assessment of Raub filled out by a Chesterfiled County crisis worker states...

From the URL above there you have it folks! If you did your research and discoverd what any reasonable person would that the official 9/11 story is a complete farce and thus conclude that it was an inside job most likely by some faction of government with the resources needed to pull something like that off you are deemed mentally ill by some brain-washed sheeple who happened to get hired on as a crises worker probably for not much more then minimum wage...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Make sure you search in Civil.
Hes not charge with a crime so its not under criminal.

Either way says case not found.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So he is still in custody it appears.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us...

Choose.

Civil.

Put in last name first name.

Raub, Brandon

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I also read his posts, I say worse on almost a daily basis, I am a vet too. I wander if they will try this on me? Glad I don't live in virginia.

Well, it was actually a county/local judge in Virginia who set him free (Prince George County Circuit Court), and from what I read, it was the FBI and Secret Services (i.e. Federal agencies) that had him detained in the first place. So...his arrest had nothing to do with the state of Virginia, per se.

However, it would appear that there are honest judges in Virginia--and if anything, methinks Virginians should be feeling pretty grateful for that, right about now.

Also, thanks for your service to this country. I hope that you--and all of us--will always remain free to speak our minds, rather than finding ourselves in the totalitarian nightmare that this incident indicates we're heading towards; and we'll end up there, too, if we DON'T speak our minds. It's just like in the history books in school, except this time, it's happening here...

"First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, but I was not a Trade Unionist, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did not speak out.
And when they finally came for me, there was no one left to speak out."

--Martin Niemoller, circa 1946

~~Be well~~

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What happens next?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Theres also this.

"Client believes that 911 was a conspiracy caused by the U.S.," an assessment of Raub filled out by a Chesterfiled County crisis worker states...

From the URL above there you have it folks! If you did your research and discoverd what any reasonable person would that the official 9/11 story is a complete farce and thus conclude that it was an inside job most likely by some faction of government with the resources needed to pull something like that off you are deemed mentally ill by some brain-washed sheeple who happened to get hired on as a crises worker probably for not much more then minimum wage...

My dear departed wife was a director of one of these facilities and I have much inside knowledge of how they work and a general understanding of the mindset.

1. Most who go into that path have problems that lead them to mental health as a college major (generalizing)
2. The person on the crisis phone is the lowest on the totem pole and yes has the lowest wage generally.
3. 99.9% love this administration and believe it can do no wrong and yes they believe those critical have something inherently wrong with them. This is from personal discussion and contact with these folks.
4. If you present as a victim you get all the doors opened, present as someone wronged forget about it.
5. They are professional word and idea twisters that are sometimes benign such as my personal debates tweaking their closed worldview and sometimes very dangerous in extra-judicial decisions having major effects on others lives

Now to qualify all that, everyone of them I've talked to has an idealistic even an altruistic motivation to help their fellow human, they just cannot see beyond what they were indoctrinated with at university and it locked in a certain mindset that pollutes the entire field, again I am generalizing and am aware of a few not that way. What I've said however for the most part is true in a general way.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: spell

edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: word smith

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I hope the phyc ward hasn't pumped a bunch of brain wrecking chems into him yet.

Or a lobotomy....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Choose.

Civil.

Put in last name first name.

Raub, Brandon

I have done that I am not a noob when it comes to this type of research I have spent some time in front of the black robed priesthood defending my and others freedoms.. Nothing comes up, have you tried lately? I know from experience they sometimes remove controversial cases like this maybe they removed it?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Choose Hopewell circuit court.

Choose civil.

Then raub, brandon.

And it just worked for me.

You can also hit the search by hearing date at the bottom without putting in his name. There was only two hearings today in Hopewell Circuit Court under Civil Court.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Choose Hopewell circuit court.

Choose civil.

Then raub, brandon.

And it just worked for me.

You can also hit the search by hearing date at the bottom without putting in his name. There was only two hearings today in Hopewell Circuit Court under Civil Court.

LOL Ok I put my foot in mouth with that noob comment. I forgot to change the dam court back to Hopewell and it reverts back to the first court each time you redo it. So I did find it. However there are no details just what you posted so what I said earlier is probably the case. The motion to suspend or modify was most likely what the hearing was set for and it was that day not some future date and that is when the judge dismissed it hence no more filings or pleadings the case is history that is the logical conclusion until or even if something more is posted on it.

This is great news for Raub!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Damn the site is funny tonight that is the second double posting...
edit on 23-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I guess you have to start from the begining with the courts website in order to be loged in. My bad!

www.courts.state.va.us...

Choose

Case status.

Juvenile and domestic relations district court.

Choose

Case information under.

circuit court
case information.

Then you have to choose the Hopewell court. And last name first name or just hit the search by hearing date.

I did not know they blocked linking to pages. You have to go through all the steps.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well this in from The Army Times...
Need a more reliable source?

Va. judge to order release of detained veteran

A civil liberties group says a former Marine detained for psychiatric evaluation after posting strident anti-government messages on Facebook is being set free by a Virginia judge.

The Rutherford Institute says the Hopewell Circuit Court judge Thursday said the involuntary commitment order issued against Brandon Raub was invalid because it contained no allegation or basis to hold him. The judge was drafting the order and Raub was expected to be picked up from the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center later Thursday.

The 26-year-old was taken into custody last week after Chesterfield County police and federal authorities questioned him about his Facebook posts. He was not charged with any crime
www.armytimes.com...

We say Thank You and Bless You to Hopewell Circuit Virginia Judge!

edit on 23-8-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join