posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
Originally posted by hawkiye
Originally posted by JBA2848
Theres also this.
There was no word about whether Raub had been released this afternoon from Salem, nor was it immediately clear whether mental health officials would
seek to renew efforts to have Raub readmitted for treatment.
"Client believes that 911 was a conspiracy caused by the U.S.," an assessment of Raub filled out by a Chesterfiled County crisis worker
From the URL above there you have it folks! If you did your research and discoverd what any reasonable person would that the official 9/11 story is
a complete farce and thus conclude that it was an inside job most likely by some faction of government with the resources needed to pull something
like that off you are deemed mentally ill by some brain-washed sheeple who happened to get hired on as a crises worker probably for not much more then
My dear departed wife was a director of one of these facilities and I have much inside knowledge of how they work and a general understanding of the
1. Most who go into that path have problems that lead them to mental health as a college major (generalizing)
2. The person on the crisis phone is the lowest on the totem pole and yes has the lowest wage generally.
3. 99.9% love this administration and believe it can do no wrong and yes they believe those critical have something inherently wrong with them. This
is from personal discussion and contact with these folks.
4. If you present as a victim you get all the doors opened, present as someone wronged forget about it.
5. They are professional word and idea twisters that are sometimes benign such as my personal debates tweaking their closed worldview and sometimes
very dangerous in extra-judicial decisions having major effects on others lives
Now to qualify all that, everyone of them I've talked to has an idealistic even an altruistic motivation to help their fellow human, they just cannot
see beyond what they were indoctrinated with at university and it locked in a certain mindset that pollutes the entire field, again I am generalizing
and am aware of a few not that way. What I've said however for the most part is true in a general way.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because:
edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: word smith